Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
platinum
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 0:45:08 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Melody."

A small greeting, somber even if Chu-e was pleased to see the Gym Leader. It was just a shame it had to be in this circumstance.

A tray of food was in hand, something still warm he had brought from home. It was surely better than whatever they had been feeding her. A plastic bottle of juice was chilled in a container with it.

Behind him, his Gardevoir followed, one of the ones that had been at her challenge. Prince nodded to her when he saw her as well.

"I brought you something to eat."

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
platinum
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 3:59:58 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Mellytempy"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyhead"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyheadimg"]

[break]
REBORN

[attr="class","Mellytempybody"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysub"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysubspan"]

#Info!

Melody's theme

"You fucking too? Are you FUCKING kidding me?" she says as the anger in her voice immediately spiked, and immediately like always the pain that accompanied it shooting across her temple. "Fuck..." she mutters to herself. [break][break]

"So pretty much everyone who's visited my gym was a fucking rocket? Were you all scouting me?" she said covering part of her pain until her emotions calmed down and the pain subsided as she looked over to his pokemon.

[attr="class","Mellytempybotbor"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot"]
Give me my[break] fucking POKEMON

[attr="class","Mellytempybot2"]
notes notes notes notes

[attr="class","clearcredit"]CLEAR CODES

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clearcredit a]font: 8px Hind Siliguri;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
platinum
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 5:46:32 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The anger is understandable.

He sits down outside of her cell and slides the tray towards her.

"No, I just thought your challenge seemed fun. You also didn't seem like an asshole."

Prince gives a small wave, sits down and holds out his half hand. Chu-e plucks a book from his pocket and hands to the Gardevoir, who opens it up and starts to read. Relaxed.

"Has anyone tried to bother you down here? I can make them stop."
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
platinum
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 23:52:02 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She stayed silent for the most part, refusing to not only accept his reasoning but also refusing to even reply to it. She was upset. [break][break]

However she didn't want Eris to get in trouble for visiting her so she replied. "No, no one's like harassing me or anything like that. I like when visits. She seems to be the only person in here who feels guilty about what's going on. She's the only one who seems sane and human in this hell hole." he replies as she moved back over to her bed and covered herself in her blanket and then flopping onto her side. [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for  [break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
platinum
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 8:41:51 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Eris has been visiting you?" Chu-e sounds surprised but not upset. "She's my daughter. She's a good girl, very smart. She's too good for Rocket." A small sigh.

"I know it won't make you feel any better, but I'm sorry it came to this. It's not anything personal." He leans back, rests on his palms, stares up idly at the ceiling. There is a small hum from Prince, the soft turning of pages from time to time.

"When I talked to you, and from what I've heard from other people, you're a good person." Chu-e had looked into . She did seem like one of the good people in the League, someone who actually wanted to help rather than hurt.
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
platinum
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 20:28:32 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"Then why?" she asked "If im such a good person and Eris is too good for rocket, why would you as her father keep her here? Why work for rocket? Why not warn me to get out if you thought I was such a good person?" she asked him as she dug into him. [break][break]

"We have nothing else to do here, and im most likely gonna be forced to forget all of this so you may as well just purge yourself. I'll be your priest and this is your confession time I suppose." she said turning over on the bed, away from Chu-e. She couldn't look him in the face, underneath her head she could feel the knife that she stole from Eris underneath her mattress. She still had no idea what she was gonna do with it, but it was better to have it than to not. 

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for  [break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
platinum
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 9:24:24 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Because not everyone in the League are good people, just like how everyone in Rocket isn't bad"

Which explained little, in all honesty. But, if didn't want to hear his explanations, he wouldn't force her.

That bit though, about how it would be purged... he would hold onto that.

Leaning back on his palms, Chu-e hummed to himself. Even if he wouldn't force his sins or whatever on her, he wasn't ready to leave yet.

"Why do you think people join Team Rocket? Or... just, any crimes in general, I guess."
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
platinum
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 6:12:58 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She wasn't interested in hearing philosophy on rocket ideology but, she really didn't have much a choice really now did she? She took a moment to reply after he asked her a question "Because they're selfish and dont realize how their actions are going to affect those around them." she said as she spat out her rather naive logic. [break][break]

She had a very idealistic view of the world, those who committed crimes were selfish rotten people inside who got off on the idea of flexing their abilities on others. She questioned it lately however, Eris wasn't that type of person...was she? She hadn't really seen much of the girl outside of a few events so she only started to really get to know her now.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for  [break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
platinum
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 5:53:48 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"So...."

He paused, tried to think how to form his thoughts.

"A kid is hungry, doesn't have any money, steals one of those pre-made sandwiches from a gas station."

If wanted to throw wide net, she would get wide answers.

"That kid's selfish, then."
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
platinum
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 9:17:44 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She paused, the net chu-e cast was indeed very fucking large and Melody knew it was a trap to try and catch her in a slip up. "Sorry, I didn't major in philosophy, I majored in music." she comments "Are you just implying you're a child? Is this just an allegory for you?" she said squinting at him trying to get a rise out of him. [break][break]

"I don't care what kind of bullshit you try to spit at me ji-hoon. Rocket is full of liars and manipulators." she tells him. "At this point im convinced all you guys do is go and destroy anything you touch." she argues with him as flashes of the last few years in hoenn go through her mind.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for  [break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
platinum
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 9:30:39 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"You're not wrong." Rocket was full of manipulators and liars. Murderers. Worse.

"But you're not asking why. You're not stupid, Melody. People are good at their core. Why do people feel the need to do bad things? It's not something in their nature." At least, how Chu-e saw it, that was how it was. People were good.

"I was one of those kids. Then Rocket took advantage of me hurting and made me into something terrible. I wasn't born like this and neither was anyone else in Rocket."

While hadn't gotten a rise out of Chu-e, not anger or anything else she might have hoped for, it was clear to tell he was very serious about this matter. It meant something to him.

"They'll take advantage of and make her into a monster like me. Not just Rocket, either, but other criminal organizations exist all over the world. They take people like Eris and twist them into horrible creatures that are barely human anymore. But why, Melody? Why?"
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
platinum
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 18:14:01 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"And you're still with them why?" she asked him, if he knew he was a monster and rocket was a bunch of evil people, why stay around them?[break][break]

"I dont know ji-hoon, Why? Why do they take these people and make them awful? Let me guess? Power? Money?" he asked as she was growing tired of him delaying the answer. Her temper was growing shorter by the second.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for  [break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
platinum
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 15:51:59 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Because the safety nets that governments like the League has in place have holes, ones they don't intend to fix." Despite all the people protesting for advocating for these changes peacefully, they never happened. It was never important enough. "And to make that worse? There are people in the League who take advantage of them, take advantage of the good work people like you do to get away with their evil." Which was probably the most disgusting of them all.

"Rocket is a den of snakes but at least I know they're snakes." He snarled, not at , but from the anger bubbling up in his chest, at the idea that the types of people who hurt him still existed and got away with it. They all needed to burn.

But, he forced himself calm, took a deep breath and unclenched his fists. No need to get over excited.

"Plus, I'm already a monster, you know?" This time, quieter. "I'll do whatever it takes to keep the people in Rocket from becoming like me. I may as well, since I'm already too far gone myself."
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
platinum
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 19:28:02 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"Who?" she asked as she shot daggers through her eyes into chu-e. "If there's corruption in the league then I intend to use my platform and power to fix it, but I cant do anything here. You said it yourself you think im a good person, but instead of going after the corrupt people in the league you go after me." she stares at him as she's still butt hurt but couldn't understand it all. She felt insane. [break][break]

"You can't" she says abruptly. "You said it yourself, you've become a monster. Whatever that means, not even you could stop yourself so how can you expect others to do it? Eris? Rowan? You've taken good people and spat back out fun house mirror versions of themselves. You guys lie cheat and steal and for what?" She told him "Some false and misplaced sense of justice? self righteousness? All Pokémon exist for rocket? Come on, not even im that dramatic and egotistical and it's my job to be confidant." she said frowning. [break][break]

"I...I know you're not that bad of a person ji-hoon. You got my badge after all..your pokemon love you..but...but I cant condone your actions. Not after all of this." Wondering if the monster could still change.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for  [break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
platinum
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 8:40:23 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Rocket isn't like it used to be." Of that, Chu-e could speak with clear confidence.

"The Rocket that took over Kanto, that invaded Hoenn the first time? Those people are gone. Walsh isn't Blackwell. And if I ever thought he was becoming Blackwell, I would kill him myself." Unlike , Chu-e did not fear the shadows in the walls. Let Walsh hear and know his threats. That if he become something worse, Chu-e would eat him from the inside out.

A small sigh.

"Melody, I can't point out every corrupt government official or child abuser who is hailed as a hero. I know... I know I'm a hypocrite in a lot of ways, too." He clicked his tongue, tried to rub his face. His head was starting to hurt.

"I don't want people to hurt, I don't want what happened in Kanto to happen here. I hate that so many people lost their homes, their families, everything they had. It shouldn't have happened. But the League's way of pushing aside issues isn't working either. Something has to give, one way or the other."

"Melody, I don't want Rocket to win. I just want things to change for the better. If I have to be the straw that breaks the Camerupt's back to do that, I will be."