[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Oh, I'll find it alright! I'm the daughter of one of the world's greatest legendary hunters!" Her hand gently rests upon her chest, clutching onto the dreams of everything that the past her would have had. It's her love and her greatest pride, a solitary light in the darkest of days and the Northern star that guides her way. "You don't have to have fancy equipment and gadgets to make a secret base cool. All you need is your supplies, a purpose and your heart - That's something I was told a really long time ago."
[break][break]
Her stone skips once more, carrying the bitterness away into the roaring waves. And when she listens, she hears the skipping of another stone, one that reminds her that she isn't alone, not anymore.
[break][break]
"You did it! Now aim for three! Then four! And then you and I can compete to see who gets the furthest next time!"
[break][break]
Though things may seem impossible, there are times where the company of others will help to open the path ahead. Laughing, Eris cheers along with Hideo and goes for another shot of her own.
[break][break]
"You like fireworks? Yeah, they get really loud sometimes! Like uhm... a big thunderstorm! Fwiiii... then BOOM!" Her hands reach to the skies and spread wide apart, a small child merely trying to mimic the greatness of the explosions in the sky. As she does so, she leans a little too far back, falling onto the ground with a muffled thud and a soft 'ow'. But even as she lies in the sand and watches the skies up above, she makes no effort to push herself back up to a sitting position, merely enjoys the cooling breeze that ruffles through her hair.
[break][break]
"I get what you mean about moving around! Sometimes it gets really hard for me to sit still!"
[break][break]
And such a comment would be agreed upon with a soft snort and nudge from Reiner himself, his paws gently kneading the ground before he sits to take a rest right by her side.
[break][break]
"Sometimes, I wonder what I'd be doing if I still stayed in my old home... Probably being a hermit of sorts and doing all sorts of research by myself! I never really got along with the other kids in town and well, I was home-schooled for a few years..." She takes a deep breath, reaching out to pat Reiner and stroking his mane to the ebb and flow of the tide. "But then I think to myself... not everything about this has been bad... After all, if I did that, then I'd never have met you or the others! Doug, Ruby, Andy, Arashi, Cardamom... you guys are probably the first real friends I've made."
[break][break]
She pauses for a moment, trying to think of what to say next.
[break][break]
"Yeah, that was pretty sappy I think... Oh well, you get the point!"
[break][break]
Sitting up, Eris finds herself wondering about something she's never had to worry about before. Perhaps, even finding herself being a little nervous to vocalise such thoughts.
[break][break]
"I- uh... My pa taught me lots of tricks and some of it involved making fireworks! And uhm, I'm really good at doing it! And lighting it properly! I'm always super safe when I do it! And uhm..." Her cheeks feel warm, her heart skipping beats as she tries her best to work up the courage. "I wanted to ask when your birthday was! So we could go light some fireworks together! I- if you'd like to... that is..."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || secrets!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Take Your Time
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2021 15:17:15 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo smiled, tossing another stone at the water. *ploop* *ploop* *plnk*. 2 bounces again. "Yeah, I guess it doesn't need that much," he said, "Just got a place to cook, a log to sit on, and a tent to sleep in. And my Pokemon, of course."  Still, hearing she was the daughter of a legendary hunter just made him want to impress her more.

With Eris's encouragement, he tossed another rock. *ploop* *ploop* *ploop* *plnk*. 3 bounces. "I'm getting there faster than you'd think! You're gonna have some tough competition next time we do this!"

He was already picking out another rock that his Beheeyem brought when Eris asked about fireworks. "Well, I hear they're real pretty to look at, but yeah, I like listening to fireworks go off. They can be the really big ones that go off into the sky, or just small ones that you set off in the driveway."

Granted, his brother was more into fireworks than he was. But Hideo could find enjoyment in his own ways. What other option did he have?

Hideo blushed a little, hearing how much Eris appreciated him and the others. "I'm glad to hear it," he said, "And to be honest, I kinda feel the same way about you guys too."

"You guys are the only friends I've made outside of school. Everyone else, I've only really been able to talk to at school. Outside of that, I could only talk to my family or my Pokemon. Kinda hard to keep up with people when I can't really talk to them most of the time."

The few he could, he lost contact with after one of the many disasters that hit Hoenn. Or he just lost interest in talking to; nobody there could really match his passion. "I actually feel like I'm growing the more time I spend with you guys. If it were just up to my parents, they'd make me be a hermit and waste my life doing nothing."

A moment passed before Hideo realized his words were not well-picked. "Oh, uh, not to say you'd be wasting your life if you did that. Just, it's not the life for me. I always want to be doing something with people, with Pokemon. I spent so much time with my life standing still that I can't go back to that."

As for what he learned Eris could do...Hideo raised an eyebrow. "Your dad taught you how to make fireworks?! Dang, Eris, mine took forever just to teach me how to make curry!" He envied her in that regard: her parents at least let her learn a lot. "My birthday's October 18th. Getting pretty close now that I think of it." Time was really flying by now that he was doing what he wanted; days felt like they dragged on before. "It's gonna be the first time I've had a birthday away from home. I've been so busy that I haven't even planned anything for it yet."

"You've honestly already put more thought into my birthday than I have!" He already had the one thing he wanted most: his freedom.  And he didn't exactly want badges given to him as presents; he wanted to earn them.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,779 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Take Your Time
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2021 14:51:38 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Must be nice, being able to talk to family. It's times like this that she's quietly grateful for the fact that Hideo is blind, as morbid or cruel as it sounds - She's resisting the urge to sink back into that well of emotions but failing and slipping further at every turn. Sure, she can talk to them through letters or time alone at the memorial grounds, but she'll never get an answer to whatever uncertainties she holds, nor will she be comforted when she harbours fears or tears.
[break][break]
In a sense, she's jealous that he gets to experience a life that she was meant to have.
[break][break]
"No, I getcha! If you want... maybe you can come with me when I go legendary hunting next time! We could get Doug, and Andy, and Ruby, and Cardamom, and Arashi to come along? Imagine getting to see Groudon up close! With all the lava plumes and how tall it is... there's so much I wanna learn about this world."
[break][break]
Chasing after a dream or chasing after her own tail? Razz once told her to slow down and think of what she wishes to do herself, but when she lets go of this hope, does she know what she wants to do? A poor toss sends a rock tumbling haplessly into the ocean, disappearing as the waves swallow the ripples of its existence.
[break][break]
Exhaling softly, she regathers her thoughts, sweeping her emotions to the back of her mind before pulling that practiced smile.
[break][break]
"Let's make sure to meet up on your birthday and light fireworks then! I'll make sure that they're super loud so you can feel how great they are! If you want, I'll even guide you in lighting up your first ever firework! First time for everything, right?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Take Your Time
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2021 22:41:18 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo smiled, blushing slightly as he tossed another rock at the water - scoring another two-skipper. Eris didn't seem to take offense to his words, even sounding like she really wanted to do another group legendary-hunt again. "Well, you guys could see Groudon up close. But yeah, whenever you guys want to get together again to find a legendary Pokemon, just give me a call! I'm open pretty much anytime."

Just, hopefully it would go better than the last one. Yes they found a Type:Null, but they also found a lot of dead bodies and was still recovering from his injuries from that. Not to mention the people hurt in the rescue attempt.

But it did lead to Hideo making a lot of friends - even meeting Eris for the first time. So even in that disaster, there was good to be had.

He tossed another rock - right as Eris threw hers. He heard one unceremoniously hit the water, while the other managed to get a few skips. He immediately thought he just screwed up his throw, that she'd gotten those two skips. Not him.

He's too caught-up in Eris's birthday plans to think otherwise.

"That sounds great!" he exclaimed. "I never would've imagined getting fireworks for my birthday!" Let alone someone letting him light them. "Maybe we could even have a feast too! Andy's Ribombee butler could whip us up some nice stuff, or everyone could bring something!"

But as he began to think up other stuff he'd want, another thought crossed his mind. "So, uh, when's your birthday? I'd feel bad if you got me fireworks and everything and I couldn't do something for you too."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,779 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Take Your Time
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 11:18:29 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]So it's a promise of sorts then, that he'll join their little legendary hunt. She's grinning at the thought but Hideo's probably not gonna see it anyways. Imagine all the crazy adventures that they could get up to, uncovering the secrets of this world one at a time! Though, she'd probably prefer having some kind of adult supervision for if they ever go cavern diving again.
[break][break]
The excitement he shows towards the prospect of lighting fireworks for his birthday is somewhat reminiscent of her own - That youthful cheer that she'd once had when they promised to prepare the biggest, most colourful batch she'd ever seen. And perhaps in some twisted sense, she's hoping to relive that promise through another.
[break][break]
"My birthday?" She freezes, nearly dropping a pebble she picks up. "Uh... I haven't... celebrated it in a while..." It hadn't seemed like a good plan to, especially with the lack of people to share it with. Each year, it would simply become another day of the week, another day spent cooped up in the comforts of her research and Reiner's company.
[break][break]
"October 14th... A little earlier than yours. I don't really have anything I'd like for my birthday, so you don't have to worry too much about it!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Take Your Time
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2021 22:59:39 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo’s mouth opened wide as he gasped - a put-upon reaction. That was when her birthday was? “The 14th?! That’s just four days before mine!” Guess that really did set him as the youngest member of the Follies - narrowly. “Man, having two birthdays so close means we’d have to plan a lot of stuff. And you gotta celebrate this one with everyone!

The subtext of her not celebrating her birthday wasn’t completely lost on Hideo - but he was going to make her have a good birthday. You were supposed to enjoy your birthday, not just let it pass by!

After a moment of deliberation, Hideo hatched a plan. “Oh! We could celebrate our birthdays together! We can throw one big party instead of two smaller ones!” It was a simple idea, but one he was completely on-board with - and he had a feeling he wouldn’t have an issue getting the other kids to go along with it. “We’ll just have to get an extra-large cake for us to share! We just gotta decide what flavor we want!

Though that meant he’d have to find something she’d enjoy. They couldn’t just skip rocks for her birthday now could they?

You know, if you’re gonna do fireworks...I could do some singing for our party! It’s only fair if one birthday kid helps run stuff that the other one does too!

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,779 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Take Your Time
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 5:34:15 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Celebrate together?"
[break][break]
Just when she thinks things can't get any weirder, life always finds a way to turn it on her.
[break][break]
"You don't have to." She murmurs, "It's... nice enough to get to spend time with others on my birthday."
[break][break]
Is she being a downer when she says that? With how indifferent she feels towards her birthday, she feels as if she might disrupt the celebration with her presence without even trying. And that would suck for everyone else, wouldn't it?
[break][break]
"I've never heard you sing before... but you don't have to do it if it makes you uncomfy, you know?"
[break][break]
She's sure that he has a nice singing voice, she just doesn't want him to feel obligated to do something he doesn't want to.
[break][break]
"There's... a lot to plan for in a birthday, huh? Guess it's a good thing we've got each other to help then..." And yet, none of those thoughts can dampen the smile that sneaks its way onto her lips nor the rosiness that dusts her cheeks.
[break][break]
"Hey Hideo?"
[break][break]
For once, that hollowness she carries seems to have disappeared, replaced by a sensation that she can't quite seem to explain. But it's not a bad feeling...
[break][break]
"I uhm... thank you..."
[break][break]
She could get used to it with time.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Take Your Time
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 1:22:30 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo wasn’t sure why Eris was being resistant about her birthday; it was a time to celebrate! Especially with others! “Well, you can hang out with people at our birthday too!” He’s already set on the idea of making it a joint-birthday celebration. “I don’t mind sharing a birthday! I know some people who do it every year!” Mostly from school.

Though Eris inquiring if he minded singing gave him pause. “Uncomfy?” He didn’t know how Eris thought he didn’t like doing it, so he’d dispel that fear. “I love singing! I haven’t really done it publicly in a while, but you can ask Andy just how good I am at it!“ He’d just have to brush up on some songs that would fit for a birthday party; a lot of what he knew would be a bit out-of-place. Maybe he could learn something new…

Just something to plan, it seemed.

Well, I’m sure we can set up something good. And we could always ask everyone else for help!” He was sure would throw together something big if he knew what they’d planned, and might help too. Not to mention the rest of the Follies.

That wide grin on his face won’t go away, even reddening his cheeks. All his thoughts about walking around town and trying to find the gym were gone now; now he was focused on birthday plans.

Though he isn’t too caught-up to miss Eris’s words. He looked over to her, his smile standing strong. “It’s no problem, Eris!” he exclaimed, raising a hand and lowering it onto her shoulder…

Well, that was the intent. He would’ve completely missed her if his Beheeyem didn’t Telepathically spot her for him, the boy quickly readjusting his aim so he would actually reach her shoulder.

Now play it off like it was completely intentional. “I mean we’re friends, right? We can help each other with this kind of stuff!

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,779 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Take Your Time
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 16:29:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The way that his hand nearly fails to catch her shoulder, Eris notices the flub but does her best to resist the urge to laugh. He was trying his best and surely she could do the same to encourage him for his attempts.
[break][break]
"If you're singing... I... guess I could play the music..." To let go of her apprehension, to go along with the flow and allow herself to be swept up in the excitement of celebrating a joyous occasion. "Could probably get a keyboard or something... but I'm probably extra out of practice, you know?"
[break][break]
Ah, but before he can possibly comment on it, she'll reach up to pat his head and snicker when she messes it up.
[break][break]
"We could always work on the music together! Give a show that'll blow them away! Until then, should we head up to the gym? Maybe we could ask Miss Melody if she'd know any good songs!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Take Your Time
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 20:32:34 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Flawless shoulder-pat.

Hideo’s mouth opened in shock too - she could play music too! She could certainly do a lot more than he could!

But just as he went to comment on it, a hair-ruffle interrupted him. But his comment was unnecessary; she seemed to come to the same conclusion as he would. “That’s even better!” he said once freed. “The two birthday kids collaborating on a song! Everyone’s gonna love it!

The hype was enough for him to forget about his original goal for coming here - but Eris was able to bring him back to it. “Oh, right, the gym!” He carefully stood up, dusting off any sand that clung to him. “I gotta sign up for a gym challenge!” It’d be embarrassing if he completely forgot to do that.

But he wouldn’t forget Eris’s idea in the process.“Oh, and I could totally ask her for any good music I could sing to!

Though before he could jet off, he remembered how he’d met Eris in the first place. “So, uh, you know the way to Melody’s gym, right? Can’t really sign up for the challenge or do it if I don’t know where her gym is.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,779 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Take Your Time
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 22:54:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She wonders how many more moments like this she'll be able to obtain in the future. When she's forced to reveal her true colours or raise her hand against her friends, will they still see her to be the same person after that?
[break][break]
What makes you think they'll see you as a person at all?
[break][break]
Ah, there it is. Within seconds, she's tumbling again, falling out of an endless blue sky and watching as it slips out of her grasp. Her mind is free but her heart remains chained to the ground, and perhaps will stay so forevermore. Sweetness lingers upon her tongue and speaks of her need to keep a smile on her face, her kindness unchanged as she mirrors Hideo in getting up to his feet.
[break][break]
"Cmon, slowpoke! I'll leave you in the dust if you're not careful!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Take Your Time
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 0:51:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: