awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
[m] how the mighty have fallen
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 18:40:03 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
a small cemetery had been put up in Sootopolis.

the civilians that lost their lives, along with their Pokemon, were remembered by Rocket. how ironic, considering the often brutal and selfish ways of the organization. Siobhan stands before one marked lot. there hadn't been time to erect a stone.

there was just a small tidbit of a name, the lot claimed by family. it was a civilian. her eyes were downcast, staring at the earth. soon it'd be filled. soon the grave would be dug. but right now? there was work to do.

as a folklorist, she knew the significance and draw of death. spirits easily condescended on this location now. they were here to draw them out, capture them and hand them over to Rocket. 

today, the Executive was working with . she did not know him at all; did not even know what type of person he was. guessing would get her nowhere in particular. Siobhan waited for the man to arrive.

that's all she could do.
close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 8:42:12 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
The takeover of Sootopolis had been grand in success but devastating in failures.

He did not know but hoped that the woman was useful. When he arrived on the scene, as he had been so kindly asked, he would greet the young woman with a smile. Maybe not appropriate for the somber occasion to some. To him, it seemed natural. You needed to smile in the face of death or it would take you too, after all.

"I apologize for any wait. Calem." A nod was given, corners of his eyes crinkling with his grin, before he glanced around them. They were capturing pokemon today, weren't they?

"I hope I can be of assistance to you, Miss Burke." He waited for her instruction. In Hoenn, he was at the bottom of the bucket again.
close tab

played by

lackadaisy

bean
she/her
october 10th
ballonlea town
pansexual
folklorist
executive
you're like a
phantom
124 height
124 height
we plot in the shadows & hang out in gallows
awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 16:12:50 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
"well met, Calem" she glances up from her daze, focusing on him. the woman raises a hand, gesturing around them. "this budding graveyard is full of ghost types." and as such, needed to be cleared before more grunts dig more graves.

else they attracted attacks from wild Pokémon.

"I advise you to take out a partner that can handle them" Czarina the Gardevoir comes out in a flash of light, dipping her head to both humans "and we will begin sweeping and capturing anything Rocket can use."

2/5 -
close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 9:51:49 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
Calem hums at the order, glancing at their surroundings once again. He doesn't frown, Calem never frowns, but his eyebrows do quick to give him a more apologetic look.

"I'm afraid I may not be as much help as anticipated. You see... I mostly have Psychic types." Which, well, did not always do well against spirits.

Still, he plucked a pokeball from his hip and tossed out a Hatterene. The witch pokemon smiled, just as her trainer did, eyes narrowed but surprisingly friendly given the reputation of the species. Otherwise, she is still, barely moving, as if rooted in place.

"This is Labella. She is one of my strongest partners. I hope she is able to serve you well, Miss Burke."

Ever the gentleman, Calem gave a half nod for to lead the way, followed by a cheeky wink.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,279 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 5:42:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: