shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 5:59:16 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
Once again, her moment of weakness and insecurity is brief, a window that closes immediately upon feeling the slightest breeze.

She pulls away, wipes her tears, and pulls herself together.

"You need clothes."

She says this more as an instruction for herself, and she wraps the man in a towel to keep him warm. Urgently, but gently, Gwen pulls him along and back to the bedroom. In there, she has stripped the bed rapidly in front of him to lay down soft towels instead of nice sheets, at least for now.

"What do you want to wear? Something comfortable, or, or.. or..."

Her hand falters on the handle to his dresser, stuck on what sort of boxers he might want. Tears continue to stream down her cheek.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 6:33:27 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
EXHAUSTED...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
while she rummages through the drawers, still clearly stricken with grief, he takes a large sweat shirt from the closest and tosses it on. he doesn't even wait for the briefs, before throwing on a pair of sweats, too.
[break][break]
there were more important things right now.
[break][break]
"gwen, baby."
[break][break]
he approaches from behind, throwing his arms around the woman. greyson smothers her in affection, and warmth.
[break][break]
"it's okay love. okay? you really helped me tonight."

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.one]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/m8GxYRv/greysonlong4.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 17:19:35 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
She hadn't been there.

She hadn't known.

She hadn't been able to do anything.

She hadn't protected him.

Her entire life had been one in service, dedicated to protecting people. She had abandoned that family to search for and protect the daughter that had gone missing.

But she had failed that, too.

And so she cries, disappointment and grief dragging her down. His arms around her are a bandaid, and she leans her cheek into him and clasps her fingers around his hand desperately. Her grip is like iron, holding onto him for dear life.

"What if you hadn't come home? What if you'd collapsed somewhere and no one could find you? Greyson, what if you had died?"

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 20:26:22 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
EXHAUSTED...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
he's silent, in the face of her questioning, at first. she latches on and he doesn't stop her. he doesn't want to stop her. so in that moment, he says nothing, and allows her to cry against him. greyson was, by now, used to the responsibility his job demanded of him, even if it meant physical, emotional and mental anguish.
[break][break]
this was gwen's first time seeing it, since they met.
[break][break]
"i'm alright, that's all that matters. i'm not dumb enough to go and get myself killed, knowing you'd kick my ass from here to sinnoh."
[break][break]
he tries to chuckle lightly, but it probably doesn't stick too well. when that fails, he pulls gwen so that his face is level with hers.
[break][break]
"it's going to be okay, sweetie."
[break][break]
he places a gentle kiss onto her.
[break]

[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/m8GxYRv/greysonlong4.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 20:56:30 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
She's never been attached. Never felt so strongly about another person. Never felt this crushed, this defeated, this at the end of her rope. He could have slipped right through her fingers, could have disappeared from her life as quickly as he'd fallen into it.

Life had quite literally turned a complete 180. She'd arrived in Hoenn without any real goal or destination to get to. Greyson had stumbled across her path unexpectedly and clung to her - and she to him.

And just like that, in the blink of an eye, he was in her arms covered in blood and wounds. She could hear the pained breath of bruised ribs, feel the mans skin jumping if pain lanced through his body.

"You will take me with you next time, okay? Please. I will be your shield."

She blinks away stray tears to look up at him. His hands are on her shoulders, pulling her back so that they can see eye to eye. He kisses her, but the taste of salty tears meets them in the middle. One hand rises to cup his cheek, thumb stroking his skin. She presses several quick, furious kisses against him before pulling back.

"I am very good at protecting people."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 21:09:58 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
EXHAUSTED...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
greyson smiles, expecting this reaction; this feeling. ever since gwen told him what she did for a living, it'd explained a great many things—even this.
[break][break]
"i know you're good at protecting things."
[break][break]
he reassures her, before having to let her down. he'd love to have her out there, but knows he can't.
[break][break]
"but, these assignments are often league only. they can't throw regular civilians out there to do the stuff that sometimes, we have to do."
[break][break]

showered with her kisses, he speaks softly and gives her another kiss back. gentle reminders, all of them.[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 21:44:18 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
There is a 'but' to his response, she can feel it. It pulls a frown from somewhere deep, even despite the pressure of his own kisses in return.

She pulls back gently, presses her hand firmly over his heart.

"Then let me join the League. I will make Hoenn my home; you are my home. Let me protect it."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 22:03:50 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
EXHAUSTED...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
his eyes widen slightly, but it's broken by an understanding smile.
[break][break]
"come here, lay down with me. let's order something in."
[break][break]
he pulls her gently to the bed; to comfort.
[break][break]
"let's... think on it. make a decision when we're not emotional, love."[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 22:13:15 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
The prospect of food, while tempting, is irrelevant to her. She relents only because Greyson needs it, and needs her to relax.

"Greyson."

Her voice is firm, her expression searching his. The softness of his bed rises to meet her where he lowers them both onto it. Gwen squeezes his hand, shifting closer to him.

"You are everything I want, and this is my decision."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 23:09:58 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
WORDS...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
he suppresses the sigh that wells up in his chest. he's not disappointed, or upset; conflicted, really. this job was dangerous, and many times life threatening.
[break][break]
he wasn't sure he wanted that for her.
[break][break]
but then again — was it fair to say no?
[break][break]
"okay love. i will talk to some people tomorrow and get you started on the process, okay?"
[break][break]
he kisses her forehead, heart full of affection.
[break][break]
"but right now, i want only you."
@

[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/FYSn0QL/sung.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 2:28:07 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
She can see right through him, see through to the concern that stirs beneath the surface of his expression. It is the same one her father had given her when she'd announced her plan to follow in his footsteps.

Back then, it had been in part because she was a woman. The other part, she knew, was reflected in Greyson's eyes, too.

Love.

Gwen closes her eyes, exhaling quietly and letting her shoulders relax as his lips press to her forehead. It calms her immediately, though his acceptance of her request certainly helps, too.

"I'm not going anywhere."

She helps ease him back onto the bed, and would ultimately curl up next to him to keep him warm. Gwen lays without resting, however, instinctively in high alert.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 3:15:38 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one1"]
EXHAUSTED...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
feelings of peace, and contentment radiate through him as he holds the woman. though she's tense, and stiff — still on alert — he finds comfort in her presence.
[break][break]
"what do you want to order, mm?"
[break][break]
his voice is soft, and filled with drowsiness. his eye lids are heavy, but the goofy smile on his face doesn't leave as he 'looks' at her.
[break]

[newclass=.one1]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one1]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one1 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/m8GxYRv/greysonlong4.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 3:22:19 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
Gwen pulls his wrist to her chin, leaning into it and idly, distractedly pressing kisses to his skin. The motion is almost possessive as if darker thoughts pervade her mind that she is instinctively clinging closer to him for.

He mumbles to her through heavy eyelids. Sleep beckons to him with the slowing of his heartbeat. She presses a lingering kiss this time, waiting, waiting, waiting.

Only when he's fallen asleep does she mumble in return:

"Just sleep, my love.. just sleep."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,632 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 4:34:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven