shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
drill [m]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 3:52:21 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
For now, she wields a stun weapon, non-lethal, meant for practice and security out in the field.

Greyson is her partner for the day and she is all the more thankful for it. Her plan is to be by his side, to be his shield, at all times. Perhaps it's overbearing, she considers it to be better than the alternative; that being him dead.

Today's lesson or assigned training drill is set up in Mt. Chimney. They were to patrol the area following Groudon's siege and ensure the civilians were still safe. There was also a shooting range nearby in the mountains, well maintained and far enough away from the town below so as to not startle the elderly community that resides in Lavaridge.

"What happened here?"

enlistment: act 1

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
drill [m]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 4:09:13 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one1"]
ENLISTMENT...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
much of the cleanup was well underway by now as dozens of (mostly) lower ranked league operatives scoured the mountain for any signs of threats, both from any attempts at the legendries resurgence, or from those wishing to take advantage of the rocky situation.
[break][break]
"groudon. something — an orb of some kind, i don't know what exactly — sent it on a rampage."
[break][break]
he walks, while he talks, vigilant but with a lax demenor.
[break][break]
"this entire mountain, nearly erupted. but..."
[break][break]
his face scrunches as he words to mull over the impossibility of it all.
[break][break]
"something happened, and we... time travelled? i don't know how to explain it. luckily, the eruption didn't effect us here. but... its presence alone was enough to spurt chaos in the area."

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.one1]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one1 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/m8GxYRv/greysonlong4.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
drill [m]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 4:18:11 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
"Nearly erupted?"

Her eyes widen in surprise, her cheek turns immediately to face the rugged expanse of the mountain. It seems calm now, the earth does not rumble beneath her feet - only the muted vibrations of heavy-footed Pokemon disturb it now.

Slowly, the woman's attention returns to her beloved, catching the remainder of his scrunched up expression. Instinctively, she reaches for his hand, lacing her fingers through his.

"Time traveled? What do you mean?"

Of course, he already has said he cannot explain. Even still, she mulls over this information and appears bewildered, understandably so.

"And where is Groudon now?"

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
drill [m]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 4:41:38 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one1"]
ENLISTMENT...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
his following laugh is light and airy, her confusion bringing the amusement to the forefront.
[Break][break]
"it was a really odd day."
[Break][break]
the way her fingers fit into his was effortless; as if that's why they were created. his thumb idly smooths out her skin affectionately.
[Break][break]
"not sure, on both accounts. a friend of mine, , thinks it was dialog the legendary pokemon."
[Break][break]
he gives her a gentle smile, knowing what he was talking about mightve sounded crazy. but that was the job.
[Break][break]
"but im not sure where groudon is. don't think anyone is, not really."

[newclass=.one1 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one1 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/m8GxYRv/greysonlong4.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
drill [m]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 4:50:32 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
"Dialga?"

She frowns, trying to recall where she may have heard that name. It doesn't come to mind, and so she lets it go.

"How does a legendary Pokemon just.. disappear?"

Though after asking that she seems to smile and shake her head. How didn't they, after all? Weren't most of them mere mythsm legends? Never seen except in wise old stories? Of course they could disappear and remain hidden. It was why they were 'legendary'.

"I am glad you were there, Greyson."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
drill [m]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 5:09:41 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one1"]
ENLISTMENT...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
"it was my first time meeting one—— well, in the wild. a friend of mine, , happens to have moltres as her partner. she's arceus-damned terrifying when she wants to be, let me tell you. but, they're gods for a reason. the second i begin to understand how they do what they do, i've gone too far. please, shoot me."
[break][break]
another light, breezy laugh, and he squeezes her hand in a quick burst.
[break][break]
"thanks, love. but, it was really others that did the work. people that deserve recognition far more than i. i'll introduce you to them someday soon, okay?"
[break][break]
those like , , , and most definitely not .

[break]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
drill [m]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 14:18:53 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
There is no envy, she realizes, when he speaks of another woman - not even when he elaborates and she can detect the fondness he has for her. Instead, she finds it easy to smile and listen, easier still to grow fonder of him.

"I would never shoot you."

He squeezes her hand and her heart squeezes, too.

"I don't believe that for a second, Greyson. Things may not have ended the same if you had not been there."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
drill [m]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 0:43:46 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one1"]
ENLISTMENT...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
her innocence make his heart feel light, and full, and greyson's cheeks are pained from the constant smiling. but he doesn't dare complain; not one bit.
[break][break]
stopping, he wraps himself around to face her, breaking their contact so he can place the tips of his fingers along her face, and jawline. his hold is tender, as is his love for her.
[break][break]
"you're the sweetest person i know. i don't deserve you."
[break][break]
he places a soft kiss on her lips, the electricity of their connecting making his heart race. when they break, he's still smiling.
[break][break]
"next time, you'll get to find out —— because you'll be by my side. i will be your sword, and you, my shield, my love."

[break]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
drill [m]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 19:06:36 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
They come to a halt abruptly, with his eyes trained on her. In a heartbeat, he is all around her, a constant, dizzying array of love and affection and attention that she can't possibly hold onto all at once.

But she does, and he makes it easy, because he is holding her. His fingers trace her skin, brushing her jaw. He pulls her closer, whispers kindness and honesty. It leaves her breathless even before he seals his statement with a kiss.

"..."

He will be her sword and she his shield. Those words, that phrase, comes back to her with far more meaning this time. She'd meant it then, but she means it more now.

"I love you."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
drill [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 4:45:46 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one1"]
ENLISTMENT...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
he steps back, momentarily stunned, but unable to keep the smile from forming.

"i... think that was the first time any of us has said that."
[Break][break]
he can't believe it, honestly. his heart swells and, his smile softens.
[Break][break]
he feels very deeply, and struggles to resist feeling her lips on his.
[Break][break]
"I love you too."
[/b]

[break]
[/blockquote][/div][/font]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
drill [m]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 5:02:29 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
He steps back and she blinks up at him in surprise, relief washing over her face. Though her smile never faltered, it does appear far more bashful and shy in comparison to its usual warmth. Fortunately, it returns when he steps back into her orbit, closer even, to pull her into him and kiss her.

Gwen can't help but chuckle against his lips and tuck her chin awkwardly while he confesses in return.

"I will say it again and again and again, Greyson."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
drill [m]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 6:24:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven