awards
3,173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
den of dragons
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2019 18:39:56 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]her father's estate is known to many. business has been on the rise lately, what with the influx of rocket control in hoenn. she's busy these days with her duty as a councilwoman, but whenever she's able, she makes the journey back to the den to assist her father in dragon taming. 

surrounded by the reptilian beasts brings her a warmth she misses when patrolling the rest of hoenn. sootopolis is her home, will always be her home. 

regret flares in her chest for a brief moment as old memories trickle through her, but she shakes them away. that was a lifetime ago. 

the den is carved into the white-washed rock of sootopolis. the morningstar estate is actually quite a humble home--only two stories high, with a quaint reading room and several bedrooms. most of her mother and father's time is spent in the dragon's den itself, or out in the training fields in the network of caves beyond.

she walks through them now, wiping the sweat from her brow. she'd done aerial training with one of her father's more unruly noivern and the bat pokemon had certainly given her a run for her money. her legs and arms ache, but it's a welcome feeling. 

aeris and lyune are out somewhere in the general vicinity, though she doesn't know exactly where. her dragon pokemon know the property as well as she, and she imagines they're off visiting old friends. moxie, however, rests idly on her shoulder (as per usual) and dozes off, basking in the warmth of frey's post-workout skin. 

trainers oftentimes make the trek to the estate for the sole purpose of using her father's training grounds. he welcomes them, and oftentimes, whenever he can, will pit them against his dragons. after all, they're meant to be sold to those who will use them in battle against many types of individuals. 

she's not surprised, then, to see that a couple of the match squares are being utilized by local trainers. she'd come here for that very reason. her hakamo-o, much smaller than average, looks around warily. frey can tell that she's nervous, but she admires the way she holds her head, the flash of fire in her eyes. 

"come. let's find a challenger," she says. 

[newclass=.freypost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost i]color:#c5c2b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
den of dragons
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2019 1:02:53 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

Stormy had heard about the city of dragons. Of course, Sootopolis was more than just an estate housing dragons, where you could easily access the training grounds in order to practice your skills.. but that was honestly the only real reason Stormy was here.

She had brought a couple of her Pokemon with her, but hadn't fully decided with who she wanted to train with. Most of her team were new to her and she was actually feeling excited about being here.

Not only that, but the estate was incredible. Dragon statues stood poised at the end of the pathway. The building stood in broad daylight, its pale beauty a beacon in Sootopolis.

The woman takes a deep breath as she crosses between the statues, and she makes her way to the top of the hill.

When she arrives, she sees several trainers already engaged in battle. Some of them are locked in intense battles with dragons, but others are fighting against each other, sparring.

She can feel the tingle of anticipation get her heart racing as she looks around for someone to open up. For now, she can't find anyone without a partner.

"Who should I train with.." she whispers to herself, fingers brushing against her pokeballs.
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
den of dragons
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2019 22:42:57 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]she has a name in mind for the hakamo-o should the dragoness accept her invitation to join her team and stay with her. for now, she is away from meteor falls only for the time being, trusting in frey's promise to make her stronger and return her back to where she came, where none of the other dragons might scoff at her weaknesses. 

freya's been around enough dragons to pick up on their body language and hakamo-o is notably stressed. she doubts that she's ever imagined anything like this, nevermind seen. 

good. i'll get to see how she handles herself in stressful situations.

she's still perusing the battlefields with a watchful eye--and in the process almost forgets why they're there--and her gaze lands on a trainer just cresting the arena's rocky hilltop. she observes her watch the battles frey had been following only moments earlier. she sizes her up, nods to herself, and beckons for hakamo-o to follow. 

"freya morningstar," she says as she approaches, an answer to the young woman's question and an introduction in one. she holds out a firm hand and smiles warmly. "i'm looking to train a new team member. think you could help with that?" she gestures towards the scaly dragon beside her. 

[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
den of dragons
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2019 0:47:44 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

It occurs to her as her fingers brush across the luxury ball in her backpack - the only ball that stands out from the rest. It has a slightly different texture to it than the others and that's why she recognizes and hesitates on it.

She's pulled it out of her bag as Freya approaches her. Stormy turns around, surprise tickling her cheeks as she is directly addressed.

The new woman is holding out her hand, and there's some sort of strength and nobility in the way she presents herself. There's a moment of hesitation from Stormy, not because she's impolite, but because she's been caught off guard and - holy crap she's stunning. Stormy's eyes are locked in Freya's for an instant as she stands, dumbfounded.

Her name, Freya Morningstar, also rings warning bells in her head.

"Wow, um. Pleasure to meet you, Councilwoman Morningstar... I'm .. ahh. I'm Stormy Silph."

That odd hesitation to accept Freya's handshake is left open a little longer before she realises what's happening and accepts - maybe a little too enthusiastically. Her own grip is strong and a little rough, and she pulls away quickly, embarrassed.

"I, uh.. wow, yes, it would be an honor, ma'am. I have my own little dragon to train."

Her eyes dart to the Hakamo-o she following her. Her eyes sparkle in admiration. She has no idea what the beast is, of course, but it's positively adorable and a wonderful yellow colour. She's instantly in love.

Stormy holds out her luxury ball containing her new Charmeleon, a gift from . She pops it open to reveal the adorable dark red chameleon, who coughs out an equally adorable spout of flame before shaking her head.
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
den of dragons
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2019 21:02:14 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]her infamy is something that she's still getting used to. it feels as though thousands of people suddenly knew her overnight. so she's a bit taken aback and the trainer before her recognizes her, and addresses her as such. cheeks tinge pink and she wonders if she should have introduced herself differently, if she should even be walking around here like this at all. 

but then she shakes her head. sooner or later she'll be able to smother her doubts, work with the clear head she's used to. all it will take is time. 

her eyes brighten when the trainer--stormy sends out a charmeleon. she'd trained quite a few of those in her day for her father, and had since wanted a charizard of her own. so she's more than happy to harken back to old memories, while also pitting her new dragon to an equally formidable pokemon. 

then her brows furrow; something that had been nagging at her mind suddenly hits her. "silph. is that any relation to councilman silph?" she raises a brow. no wonder she recognized me instantly.

a new sense of unease hits her. she's been shirking her responsibilities in the communication department and hasn't yet formally reached out to her council peers. maybe it's fate finally telling me it's time, she thinks to herself. 

she clears her throat. "field three seems open. we can work there if you'd like. it has a couple more obstacles than some of the more basic fields, but i feel it might be good for them to work in more confined areas, learn how to use the environment around them and all that."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
den of dragons
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2019 20:39:02 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

"You keep going around calling yourself a Silph, painting a target on your back without the means to protect yourself."

Stormy's breathing slows, her heart pounds in a flutter of panic as Freya repeats her surname. Fernando's words replay in her mind like a broken record, reminding her of what he had said.[break][break]

Don't pretend to prance around with the name Silph."[break][break]

His words thunder in her head, and seconds pass of awkward silence before Stormy reluctantly returns to the present.[break][break]

"Yes. I'm his younger sister.. adopted sister."[break][break]

Stormy turns her attention to the field Freya mentioned, a small nod indicating she's understood and agreed to her suggestion. It's clear that her thoughts are elsewhere, her anxiety piqued at the mention of her brother.[break][break]

Charmeleon is oblivious to her new trainer's tension, and simply makes her way towards the Hakamo-o, as if to say hello.[break][break]

"That sounds fine, we haven't trained much at all. To be honest, I'm not much for battling. I just felt that I shouldn't allow my own weaknesses to prohibit my Pokemon - they deserve to know how to protect themselves."[break][break]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
den of dragons
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2019 4:56:48 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]she touches a nerve without meaning to. family matters are a variable she usually doesn't delve into, but she tucks away stormy's expression for later, when she's alone in her study and can figure out what this means with her inevitable meeting with fernando. 

so she simply nods when she confirms her suspicions. freya eyes the woman curiously. 

"i'd recommend taking some self defense classes, at least, if you're afraid of being weak. you should be able to depend on your team, but you never know when you might be left vulnerable and alone." her lips twinge and she waves herself off with a lighthearted laugh. "listen to me. i sound more like a mother than a councilwoman. don't mind me."

the hakamo-o at her side turns to follow freya after a couple of moments. she'd been too busy sniffing and nosing at the charmelon partner she was going to face. she follows after her trainer now, gait elongating to match freya's brisk stride.

freya puts distance between herself and her opponent. the obstacles she'd mentioned earlier are a cluster of boulders, all varying in size. most of them provide a cover for smaller pokemon, and both trainer and dragon are able to slip behind one of them, out of view from their opponents. 

freya waves before she does so, however, following up with a haphazard salute to signify that the match has begun. 

she crouches low, fingers curling against the gritty rock face. her hakamo-o looks at her with a steady gaze, awaiting a command. "follow this line of rocks down that way," she murmurs, jutting her chin out to point towards their destination. "we'll loop around and try to get behind them. stay low and be prepared to use a sky uppercut on my command."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
den of dragons
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2019 23:13:19 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

There's a gracious nod from the woman. She admires Freya. Women in power are few and far between, and Councilwoman Morningstar is nothing to be scoffed at. She's beautiful and confident. And, as a bonus, she trains dragons.[break][break]

"No, you have a point. I should learn how to defend myself and my team."[break][break]

Stormy honestly agrees with her, she really should participate in self-defense classes. She truly doesn't know the first thing about defending herself. What if her skills were needed in defending her own Pokemon?[break][break]

She breathes a sigh of worry before her thoughts dissolve away and she followed Freya to their training ground. It's covered in rocks and debris. It seems unstable and easy to lose your balance on. Interesting.[break][break]

Charmeleon follows the Hakamo-o halfway across the field before Stormy calls her back. The fire-type is bewildered by this, as she had just found a friend. She reluctantly walks back towards her trainer.[break][break]

Stormy lifts her arm in response to let Freya know she understood. The battle has begun.[break][break]

Charmeleon once again looks confused and out of place. It's unlikely the creature has every truly battled before.[break][break]

"This is like a sparring match, Charmeleon. I want you to be very careful with your approach. There's a lot of obstacles in your way that could cause you to slip and lose your footing and focus. Just be wary. I'm sure your new friend is fast, but they are also probably dangerous. Use scary face if they get too close too quickly. You should be able to startle them so you can have the upper hand."[break][break]

Stormy says a lot all at once because she doesn't know how to slow down. This causes the Charmeleon a small degree of panic, but she nods in affirmation and puts on a confident resolve.[break][break]

"Don't be afraid to fail. This is just practice."[break][break]

With that said, Charmeleon steps out into the open, warily looking around for her new friend to appear.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]

v2C4T17|
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
den of dragons
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2019 0:56:17 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]the hakamo-o has an advantage when it comes to blending in with her surroundings. her yellow scales are likely to give her away, but freya watches as she flattens them as well as she can. "flip your arms over," she adds softly, correcting her movements as she makes them. 

and while she's on the smaller side for her species, it certainly gives her the advantage here too. she's able to stay low and flit between rocks even freya can't manage; the trainer eventually loses her to the arena and nods to herself, clambering up one side so that she may peer out to the training field. 

needless to say, she's surprised to see stormy's charmeleon standing in the open. her gaze wanders and she spots her hakamo-o a little ways to her right, several lengths away from the fire-type. she silently urges the dragon on, sure that her slow movements towards the charmeleon are intentional. 

her hakamo-o draws in close, but freya narrows her eyes when she lingers. and then she smiles approvingly as the dragon's tail lashes, purple hue enveloping her body as she powers herself up with DRAGON DANCE.

and then she leaps, claws outstretched, fists coming up to perform a SKY UPPERCUT.

xqmoDkY6

< 25: hakamo-o over-extends and crashes + receives the effects of scary face
25-75: hakamo-o misses, but finds her footing. receives effects of scary face
> 75: hakamo-o connects and is not affected by scary face

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
den of dragons
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2019 2:01:38 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Charmeleon very quickly finds the Hakamo-o. Well, as quickly as one could by standing out in the open and scanning the general vicinity. After all, while out in the open, you were capable of noticing someone charging at you.[break][break]

There's a breathtaking moment as the two dragon's eyes meet. Stormy's companion hesitates, surprised at how quickly her new friend is advancing. However, she's been in a battle once before against someone much bigger and stronger than she is.. so she's prepared.[break][break]

Just as the Hakamo-o leaps into the air to surprise attack her with a sky uppercut, Charmeleon reacts with a fairly convincing scary-face. Perhaps it's this, or the fault of Hakamo-o, that causes the poor yellow dragon to stumble and fall. [break][break]

Charmeleon is left standing, unharmed and a little amused, as Hakamo-o falls to the ground. The effects of the scary face seemed to have slowed it down, and Stormy even smiles a little in spite of her own doubts.[break][break]

"Well done, Charmeleon! Now, use slash, and to make sure it can't escape so easily, fire spin!"[break][break]

Stormy notes how Freya isn't directly ordering her Pokemon. This makes the woman a little nervous and inexperienced in comparison. However, Charmeleon is still a child in comparison to her own, more confident Pokemon.[break][break]

And, Charmeleon is thankful for the direction and grows more confident by the support she's been given.[break][break]

The little lizard seems to spur a vortex of flame that engulfs her and begins to widen as if to swallow both her and Hakamo-o in their own private battlefield. Her claws slash at the fallen dragon-type Pokemon as she attempts to close the gap between them.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

6uS|suIE

< 25: charmeleon loses control of the fire spin and it fizzles out, she completely misses hakamo-o with her slash[break]
25-75: charmeleon lands one or both of her attacks, but they are executed poorly..?[break]
> 75: charmeleon engulfs both her and hakamo-o in flame and lands her slash.
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
den of dragons
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2019 21:29:16 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]she strides towards the battle as quickly as she can, scrambling over and around rocks. when she's near enough (though far enough away that she won't prove a distraction to the hakamo-o), she witnesses the charmeleon execute a well-timed slash as her hakamo-o falls into its waiting claws. 

"well done!" she calls to both trainer and pokemon alike as her hakamo-o jumps back, breathing hard. the dragon lashes her tail, still feeling the effects of her dragon dance, and nimbly rolls away from the enemy's fire spin. her arm is singed by the flame tornado, but she curls her fingers and roars. 

her body takes on another blue glow; silver-blue embers fly from her teeth. she crouches down and leaps through the flames, arms protecting her face and then coming out as she slashes in OUTRAGE.

WJj|K7Yj

< 25: misses
25-75: lands the hit!
> 75: critical hit (w/ dragon dance)

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
den of dragons
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2019 22:30:53 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

While her claws skate across the flesh of the Hakamo-o, a clean hit, she misses her fire spin. While the fire rages around her own body, it doesn't touch the scales of her opponent. Unfortunately, this means that the Charmelon is blinded by her own attacks, unable to see the pale dragon advance on her.[break][break]

Stormy glances up to see Freya praising the two of them, and she smiles in spite of herself. This battle is going much more smoothly than the battle with Cait already. She isn't feeling the effects of her fears yet.[break][break]

Charmeleon is fueled with the positivity she feels from both her master and Freya. She slashes away the fire spin she's concocted, but this delay causes her to be struck full-on with Hakamo-o's outrage. It's boosted in some part by her previous dragon dance, although her scary-face from earlier had nearly nullified the dance.[break][break]

She still cries out in shock and pain as the dragon fire graces her skin. It's hot, hotter than her own flames, and she stumbles back as a result.[break][break]

"Shake it off, Charmeleon. You got this!"[break][break]

The beast shakes her head to refocus, before brushing off some of the effects of her pain. She decides she has an idea, as she also knows a dragon-type move. She takes a deep breath, purple energy conjuring in her belly. It seems to grow larger and larger, and with a great roar, Charmeleon releases a dragon rage.[break][break]

Stormy is a little bit surprised by this, but only due to how powerful the move appears to be. It glows a brilliant purple and blue, similar in colour to Hakamo-o's outrage, but more out of control, less focused in power.[break][break]

Following this, Charmeleon burps, as if using dragon rage had let out some of her built up gas.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

wp0cA_Q5[break][break]

< 25: misses[break]
25-75: lands the hit[break]
> 75: critical hit
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
den of dragons
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2019 20:42:28 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]the outrage does damage, but not enough. her hakamo-o is still winded. smoke still lingers in the air from the fire spin from earlier and dust has kicked up from their skirmishing. freya watches on, curiosity growing in her adversary with every turn.

the woman has a natural knack for battling, or training, regardless of whether or not she knows it. her charmeleon is truly a force to be reckoned with, and its quick wit makes itself known when she opts to charge up a powerful dragon rage, sending hakamo-o to her knees.

the scaled dragon takes the hit square on, and though she'd raised both arms before her, plate armor taking the brunt of the hit, the rage engulfs her. freya steps forward, withdrawing a pokeball, and watches as her hakamo-o's legs quiver, knees buckle. she raises her head in defiance and then falls with a thud, panting hard.

freya holds up a hand to the charmeleon and stormy as she approaches, signalling the end of the battle. she returns her hakamo-o, murmuring thank yous and praise. when the dragon is safely nestled back inside her ball, freya's quiet demeanor burns brighter.

"brilliant!" she says. "your charmeleon is a force to be reckoned with."

[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass][/div][/div]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
den of dragons
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2019 22:51:29 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Smoke trails from between the Charmeleon's teeth as the last of her rage dies down. She leans back on her heels now, waiting for the smoke to clear. When she sees Hakamo-o struggling to get back on her feet to fight, she puffs out her chest.[break][break]

Stormy is also impressed, brushing off any sand that may have gotten kicked at her in their skirmish.[break][break]

There's a fire in her eyes, a confidence. Charmeleon stands in the middle of the field, breathing heavily with exersion but also with pride. This is her first official battle, and it appears she's won.[break][break]

Stormy looks up as Freya begins to approach. Her hand is raised to signal that the battle has ended, although Charmeleon has already realised this herself and didn't dare to continue. Perhaps this was a weakness, or at least, it might be under another trainer's control. Stormy was a benevolent master, however.[break][break]

She herself also begins to approach, beaming with pride and exhilaration. Freya's words spark even more energy from the woman, and she brushes her hair over her shoulder.[break][break]

"Thank you! She's quite strong, I'll admit, and eager. She makes me proud."[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
den of dragons
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2019 19:30:24 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]the battle to their right is also coming to its conclusion. a trio of bagon square off against a fully grown salamence and when both sides become too weary to fight, the salamence dips its head and flicks its tail to signal the draw. it takes freya a few moments to recognize the salamence as one of her father's own pokemon. 

she turns to the victor of her own battle and reaches into her pocket. out of a small pouch, she withdraws a spicy poffin and offers it to the charmeleon. 

"i'd be surprised if she didn't."

she rubs her hands together and blows a strand of hair from her face. "i'm curious about the rest of your party. are you a specific typist?"

[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass][/div][/div]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP