part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
fizz and steam (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2021 19:34:57 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
a good way to relax after such a crazy series of events this month was to just let all of the worries in the world evaporate away and a sauna was honestly just the best thing to do this sort of thing. of course one didn't just come to these alone, so calling up was something that kazimir did right away when the idea popped up into his head. the big man was sure to need some kind of unwinding as well if the stories about what happened to him were true. not that kazimir had an easier time than he did what with dealing with rocket as well as the entire city of sootopolis deciding that physics were out of style.

"man this is just what the audino ordered ain't it. nice and warm...ain't this the life huh zac?" he gave the larger man a smile as he let himself loosen up and lean against the wall as his pores opened up as a machoke sitting with them poured a bit more water into the middle of the room to up the steam. "y'know, remembering these hot springs kinda gave me an idea and i wanted to run it by ya. so zapsi was looking around for some inspiration for a new line of sodas and i jokingly suggested; 'hey why not something to remind people of hot springs?', now next month we're gonna be unveiling our new carbonated mineral sodas. all the soothing and healing goodness of hot spring water in a cool yet tasty beverage. bet charja cola doesn't have anything like that does it?"

[1000 - HEAT POINTS]
LK4|hGay
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
fizz and steam (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 15:51:22 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Mate all of Charja-Cola's beverages are cool, refreshing, and full of minerals," Zac said, grinning. "You know what you should do though. You should release it hot. Winter's coming up fast and there's a sore need for hot sodas." Zac stretched back, feeling the wooden boards press into his back. The whole place was made of Lavaridge black pine, and the steam brought out the smell of the forest. "Sales slump in the cold months. I was going to make festive flavors, but hot drinks are genius!"

eC8Org|9

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
fizz and steam (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 16:17:39 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

"hot soda. your serious?" kazimir almost gagged and grimaced at the same time as he tried to even imagine what that would taste like. he had to admire zac's entrepreneur spirit but at the same time it really felt like the guy's entire blood, no entire body, was made out of charja cola whenever he talked about the stuff. wonder what flavor he would be though.

"ok c'mon hot soda sounds real gross man. maybe try to expand into like hot cocoa or a coffee brand on the side? us at zapsi already have zapsi gummi candies and zapsi poffins out on the market and its netting us a nice profit. won't agree with you about the winter season being kind of a bad time for us. some people just can't seem to deal with the idea that the charging power of a good soda will warm up their bodies no matter what." kind of like this sauna, although the heat was starting to wrap all around them and beat out any cold from outside.

[919 - HEAT POINTS]
a1jqjg8y
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
fizz and steam (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 3:06:31 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Your loss mate," Zac said with a wink. "Come Winter when we release our range of piping-hot seasonal sodas we'll see who has the last chuckle. Seems like a lost opportunity though. You could call it Zapsi's Wynter Warmer!"

"Gummies and poffins, ay? Are they Zapsi flavored? That's not a bad move. I've seen fruit and cola flavored gummies already, but poffins?"
he scratched his beard, thinking about the taste of cola-based bread. "I think I'd have to give one a try to understand. It's hard to picture the flavor."   

3wp7SEt3

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
fizz and steam (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 0:43:32 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

the name Wynter's Warmers lingered in the back of his head as he tried to picture himself on the front label of a can of soda. the image was kind of cool if he was going to be honest and definitely something he would have to try and see if he could actually be a part of.

as for zac wanting to try some zapsi flavored poffins...

"i hear its kind of like eating a bunch of those kind of candies that pop in your mouth. or well it feels like it. its kind of a fun taste to it, if you can even call it a taste to begin with. wait right here." with that kaz quickly stepped over to the door of the sauna and waved down one of his pokemon, a roserade, who was watching over their belongings and whispered something into its ear and the pokemon went over to dig around kaz's bag and returned with a small container.

"these are some of the newest ones we have, oran berry flavored zapsi poffins. they gave them to me for free so help yourself man and tell me what you think. we could always use some feedback." kazimir chuckled as he opened the container and sure enough there were blue colored poffins with sugar crystals topping them off and giving them a real sparkle.

[848 - HEAT POINTS]
_WG2KJ39

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
fizz and steam (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 1:33:35 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac picked off one of the sugar crystals, sniffed it, and then put it in his mouth. He nodded to himself as he slowly deconstructed the Poffin, breaking it down into its pieces and tasting them individually. The crystals, the dusting, and bread itself, and finally the filling. He ate half of the treat as intended, experiencing the whole flavor combination as intended after sampling the pieces. "Yeah! Yeah that's great! The Oran has a real mix of flavors and those little sugar crystals really bring it all together!" Zac savored the flavor in his mouth. Unlike Zapsi, the Poffins were pretty good! "Do you have any other flavors lined up?" 

K8d|xidB

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
fizz and steam (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 1:38:17 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

"well we do have a slowpoke tail one in the works. yeah i know what your thinking, but those guys in the test kitchen can really come up with some crazy stuff if they put their minds to it. as for right now..." he looked into his bag and noticed a black looking one that seemed to be dripping in white cream. his heart sank a bit as he knew what it was. "well...we have this one. a pukyumu innards flavored one. i...didn't even know they were edible." sure enough as he pulled it out he might as well have pulled out a minature pukyumu based on all of the decorated sprinkles on top of it and droplets of whipped cream for eyes that made up the little poffin. why these were even selling was a mystery to him. "i don't quite like the texture of the inside but...maybe you will? they seem to be a hit with our customers." he said as he hesitantly offered it to his fugger bro.

[800 - HEAT POINTS]
prXkk7e6

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
fizz and steam (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 2:09:19 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac had eaten Pyukumuku sashimi before when visiting his family in Alola, and hadn't enjoyed the experience. The flesh was rubbery and tasted like wet leather, and the famous, flavorful innards were like a physical assault on his taste buds. If you've ever been rolled while surfing and ended up with salt water up your nasal cavity, then you can skip trying Pyukumuku guts, because it's more of the same.

Hesitantly, he grabbed the black and white bun from his friend. "Yeah, sure, uh, I'll give it a try." He sniffed it. There was none of the rank seaweed smell. Good sign. Not intent on deconstructing this one, Zac tore the bun in half and took a bite of the bread and cream all in one. His eyes opened wide. "Hey that's not bad!" he said, surprised at the flavors. "Those boys in the test kitchen really know their stuff!" he chewed, tasting coconut cream, salted caramel, and something rare and dusky. "Is this Octillery ink?" he asked, amazed. 

vTLusIjt

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
fizz and steam (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 3:24:08 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

kazimir raised an eyebrow as he looked over to see the dark stuff that zac was talking about and for sure it did look like octerilly ink. "uh yeah...i think there were plans for a soda based on that. it didn't quite work out. guess they found a use for it at least." zapsi was somewhat known to never really let an idea go down all the way down the drain, if they could salvage it they would, even if it meant digging deep back into the drain to reach out and pull the idea out of the sludge. yeah sometimes kaz had to wonder what kind of company he was being sponsored by at times. "well i'll let the guys back at the kitchen know you like it. if it can turn someone who hasn't really liked the taste of pukyumu before then that's a win in their book. you wouldn't happen to have any charja cola brand snacks in the works yourself do ya zac? you guys already go crazy with the flavors i'd be dying to find out of you did something like frozen charja popsicles or something."

[720 - HEAT POINTS]
Vd5_KtO8
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
fizz and steam (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 3:34:24 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"We've been focusing on just the soda, but I've been messing around in the kitchen myself," Zac said, and he called out his Fridge Rotom. Opening the freezer tray, he pulled out some bright green popsicles filled with fruit chunks in bright red, yellow, and purple. "Give one of these a whirl!" Zac said, handing one to Kaz and taking one himself. "They're my latest shot at a green smoothie popsicle."

F|Dee0xX

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
fizz and steam (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 4:16:02 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

again it had to be stated that charja cola dabbled in a lot of weird mixtures for their flavors, so eyeing the popsicle was sort of a reflex with kazimir. still if zac said that he himself was the one behind it then it couldn't be all bad...could it? "well alright, what makes it green? what you use your moo moo monsoon or something to make it?" he chuckled as he took the popsicle and gave it a quick look over before licking it. the flavor was pretty sweet and his eyes bulged out in surprise as he started to lick it even more. "whoa this is actually pretty good! seriously what is in here zac?"

[633 - HEAT POINTS]
JwFviylU
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
fizz and steam (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 6:58:23 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Mostly blended up Zarude vines" Zac said, biting a chunk off his popsicle. He chewed on the icy mix, enjoying the gummy feel of the fruit pieces. "I made a healing green smoothie for a friend of mine, and after she spat it out because of the taste I set to work making it more palletable." Zac took another bite. "They've got Moo-Moo Monsoon milk in there too, along with berries from my garden. What do you think? Have I got a winner?"

MCRNoWuO

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
fizz and steam (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 21:49:14 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

there was a beat of silence as kaz looked at zac, swallowed the drink inside of his throat, and then licked his lips. so the secret ingredient this time was zarude vines. "zarude vines. like. actual vines from a zarude." he repeated the fact told to him as the image of the black monkey like pokemon that he himself was familiar with came into his head, shedding the wrappings along its wrists that were nothing more than vines it grew out of its body and stuffing a blender full of them.

then he took another sip.

"oh its pretty great actually! seriously i think i could get addicted to this if you left me alone with it." from a neutral stare into a starry eyed smile the blonde happily drank a little bit more before putting it down between the two of them. "maybe zapsi outta snatch you up for their test kitchen, you could really come up with some crazy good ideas. seriously it almost makes me so cool and relaxed i forget we're sitting in a sauna sweating our butts off."

[617 - HEAT POINTS]
zPXt0i_6
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
fizz and steam (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 23:58:59 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Yeah! They're supposed to have healing properties too. I read about that in some medical journals, that they have been using them to heal burns and stuff," Zac said, taking another bite and crunching on the icy treat. "I wanted to test if freezing the vines lessened their impact." He finished off the popsicle. "I guess we needed to be injured first, but at least I know it tastes better. Eating the vines raw is a real struggle." He recalled trying to choke down the freshly grown plant with and . They'd resorted to dipping the vines in barbecue sauce just to make them edible. 

89Vsi8q_

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
fizz and steam (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 4:44:23 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

"ok now i'm curious. how and why were you eating raw zarude vines. zac i'm pretty sure we were meant to take in these pokemon to help them. not try and eat them. although zarude steak kinda does sound...earthy." kaz commented on that last bit that zac had revealed and curiosity was getting the better of him. the gentle giant did like to do those biome documentaries from time to time even if he was a gym leader now, so maybe he got himself into some trouble where...he would need to eat his way out of it. the more kaz thought about the more insane it seemed to be.

[617 - HEAT POINTS]
T1lLExeZ