Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
the pooling of shadow [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 20:21:37 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
ENJOYING A RELAXING DIP, WHEN...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
king breaks the distance between the pool, and the changing area, with quick but measured steps. so far, it looked like he would be spending this trip alone. the shadows seem to pull, and beckon; but he pays them no mind.
[break][break]
removing the towel, he steps in, feeling the heat bite into his callused skin, and wash over sensitive scars. it's a feeling unlike any other. he sighs in contentment.
[break][break]

[break]
SCCj1hGd

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.one]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/MB5Jvnq/grimmy.gif); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 21:15:59 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Despite the dark, she’d spotted him at the right moment. A perfect moment, even. Arceus was clearly smiling on her this evening.

She watched from the shadows as he lowered into the water, and let him relax for a while, biding her time, before she eventually began to slither down under rocks and beneath the edge of the pool.

With a sudden splash, she sprang out of the water behind him. “Hi!” In a fraction of a second, arms wrapped around his head and attempted to pull him under.

bWlNV_R0
982/1000

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 21:44:03 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
his peace is broken with the rush of adrenaline that follows a scream that sounds vaguely like hi. pressure and weight, wrap around his neck, forcing him beneath the near-scalding waters.
[break][break]
instinct takes over; muscle memory carved into his flesh in the form of dozens of scars, calluses, and bruises.
[break][break]
he pushes as much energy as he can into an elbow strike behind him, turning his body like a krookadile beneath the sands. with survival on his mind, he reaches for the person's throat, aiming to press his body against theirs, pinning them to the stone wall.

[break][break]

[break]
BzNSjCaZ

[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/MB5Jvnq/grimmy.gif); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 22:13:03 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
The elbow was expected. It would surely bruise, but she shook it off, still grinning into the water and holding on tight until she was finally shaken loose and pinned, hand at her throat.

Teeth gleamed back at him, a devious look still in her eye. There was a dark laugh before her shadow sank out of his grasp and flush against the stone, disappearing again. Only her voice remained.

“Wanna get gagged?”

ZAD5MEkl
955/1000

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 22:23:41 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
the red of his vision falls away, as he comes to terms with his assailant.
[break][break]
"are you out of yer fuckin' mind? i would've killed ye."
[break][break]
his grip falters, as she falls away to shadows once more. a neat trick, but one he was getting quite tired of. taking a step back, then two, he maintains an edge to his senses as she mocks him from the unseen.
[break][break]
"as i recall, you were the one with somethin' stuffed in yer mouth."
[break][break]
he flashes teeth for the inevitable challenge his provocation would likely bring forth.

[break][break]

[break]
iAxFQzM8

[break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 23:09:14 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
“Yeah,” she responded easily. Somewhere inside shadows and outside of sanity, her grin remained.

Her rage was there, still, but it had broken into pieces since the tournament, and other events. She was fragmented with apathy, and something like an even sicker sense of humor, now. The world, with all its people, was a toy.

Like a demented child, she would fuck around.

“Hah!”

From beneath depths, suddenly, her feet shot out hard in a kick from a sturdy push at the pool’s floor, aiming to buckle him at the knees.

F56wTMGb
895/1000

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 1:06:29 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
"ye wanna fuck around then?"
[break][break]
he all but snarls through gritted teeth, his body tensing to the subtlest of changes. it does little to stop the attack from underwater, however, and he's forced to one knee with a pained shout.
[break][break]
his reflexes are automatically moving, a fist swiping near the water's surface, aiming to the catch the woman off-guard.
[break][break]
little good it'd probably do.
[break][break]
"wait till i get my fuckin' hands around yer throat again."
[break][break]

[break]
uhf7Rnvg

[break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 11:42:59 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
She was already gone in a second, cackling again like some sort of impish spirit.

Had she meant to hurt him with that last one? Maybe not. Was she disappointed that she had? Hmm…

“Yeah, yeah...” 

Across the pool, she’d appear, all human and teeth, reclining back against stone as though she’d been there the whole time.

“Come get me.”

flu7LNLb
822/1000

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 21:03:45 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
her voice pulls him to the rocks behind, his heated gaze narrowing. the anger, and annoyance, simmered but didn't get any hotter. it was pointless.
[break][break]
"what're ye doin' here, lu?"
[break][break]
his gaze falls to take her in, tattoos and all; still beautiful. still crazy. maybe that was part of his attraction to her.
[break][break]
"if ye wanted ta kill me, don't think ye'd have ta work that hard."

[break][break]

[break]
K5iQJE1r

[break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 22:44:15 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Lu? . Her face wretched a little.

Lu was what she'd told the captain to call her when she'd had too much to drink and literally forgotten half of her newly selected name. No amount of correction would ever erase it.

Her legs floated out in front of her, inked toes wiggling at him from the surface. “What does it look like I’m doing?”

Relaxing. Duh.

Would she need to try hard to kill him?

“Yeah, probably not.”

She grinned again, untrustworthy.

“Don’t call me Lu. It makes me sound like a truck driver or some shit.”

vSH8MyzW
739/1000

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 22:58:53 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
if she ever gave him a straight answer, he'd probably lose his mind right then and there at the impossibility of it all.
[break][break]
"ye, i see what yer doing."
[break][break]
toes peek over the surface of the water, stained with ink, and a story. he flips his eyes up to meet hers.
[break][break]
"but why 'r ye doin' it here?"
[break][break]
he sinks back into the water, letting his lower abdomen once more feel the warmth again. he'd all but given up on figuring out the woman. perhaps she'd come clean to him one day. perhaps not.

[break][break]floating nearby, he reaches for the tray of sake, and pours himself a cup. being the gentleman he was, he also pours her one, and pushes the floater in her direction.
[break][break]
"lulu sounds ta formal. we need a compromise."
[break][break]

[break]
IvlLcWv0

[break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 23:16:38 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
When his eyes met hers again, she tilted her head to the side a hair, mouth skewing in consideration.

“Mm… well, I was trying to drown you, but it didn’t work out so well.”

She received the tray with little gratefulness past an outstretched hand. Sake again…

Did it sound formal? It was already short. In many cases, it was a nickname.

“Tsh.” Her eyebrows knitted a moment with a sardonic grin. Was he serious? Compromise? “No.”

y9T1GJOv
672/1000

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 23:22:29 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
king drowns himself in the sake, feeling the warm liquid wash itself down his throat. he wets his lips, catching any lingering remnants of the liquid, before turning his attention back onto the woman.
[break][break]
"got ta admit, no one's ever sat across from me 'n admitted to tryin' drown me."
[break][break]
then again, lulu was far, far from your normal person.
[break][break]
"ye see, ye won't call me by my name, and ye won't let me call ye sweetheart. i'm afraid the nicknames only get worse from 'ere on out, if ye don't give me somethin'."

[break][break]
his attention seeks other things; the rocks, the tray, the horizon. anything to show lulu he wasn't particularly bothered by her presence.[break]
[break]
oAMrew4|

[break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 23:55:17 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Perhaps neither of them could be sure if she was serious or not. Her face didn’t betray anything, and her feelings fluctuated in a way that could not be pinned down.

King had humiliated her. This was unforgiveable.

“Afraid you’re out of bargaining chips after what you pulled.” She took a sip. “You’ll call me what I want, or nothing at all.”

NfR9BmTn
615/1000

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 4:35:37 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
it's difficult to keep the boredom in his tone, when anger and irritation threaten to seep in. the audacity of the woman.
[break][break]
"as i recall, yer the one that attacked me on live television. not yer tellin' me yer still upset that ye weren't ready for the consequences?"
[break][break]
he chuckles, knowing he was treading on dangerous ground. but, that's what he always did.
[break]

[break]
UqdUhUAa

[break]