pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
hotspring cyber [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 2:16:36 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp was feeling successful as he strutted into one of the sauna rooms, butt ass naked, sitting down on a clean white towel. Didn't want to get splinters in his ass.

The late summer heat was getting unbearable even for him but this was hotter.

Neither of those things were as hot as , his boyfriend, who Temp had pouted and begged to come with him.

Gavin always looked like he was melting to start and Temp had wanted to know how he would react to this particular Hoenn tradition. Plus, any excuse to get him naked.

Thankfully this sauna room was private.

v3J5BiKh
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
hotspring cyber [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 2:30:49 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
In truth, Gavin had been willing the moment had asked him on an impromptu sauna date, but he'd been unable to resist the temptation to make his partner beg. His pouting and puppy-dog eyes were too cute.

Eventually, with a long-suffering sigh, he'd agreed.

Nude as he was, the sweltering air of the sauna still proves taxing on his Galarian constitution.

"And you said this was some kind of tradition?"

He carefully folds and arranges the towel before sitting down.

_YM0Rr0y
1000 - [number] | 962
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
hotspring cyber [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 2:38:53 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Yup! Gotta fight that summer heat with even more heat!"

For added effect, he even splashed water on the hot rocks in the center, Increasing the Steam. It sizzled hotly, clouding up the room as Temp laughed.

"Good for you, too! Sweat out all the bad stuff, make your skin all soft, good for your heart, helps ease pain... just wait till it's time to come out! You'll understand, then!"

oZFlsvHK
·
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
hotspring cyber [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 2:44:50 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Much like if you flicked a cat with water, Gavin retracts from the hissing steam that rises from the rock. A look of reproach is shot toward the offending party.

"Why?!"

But he's smiling, laughs even as the heat settles uncomfortably against his skin.

"We'd do the opposite in Circhester — we actually use the hot springs to escape the cold, not get naked and sit in it."

Gavin shifts hair away from his face, blond strands sticking to his forehead.

"How is this good for your heart?"

7MAofd3d
962 - [numbers] | 819

·
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
hotspring cyber [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 9:21:19 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"When we step out, even if it's all hot, since it's hotter here it'll seem really cool!" It wouldn't last forever but it would last long enough. Plus, by then the sun would probably go down. While normally Temp didn't like to eat out, this kind of tradition meant that him and had to go get some spicy curry when this was over.

They had to replace anything good they had leaked out and it would make them full and even more relaxed.

"Is it true some people would get all hot in the sauna and then jump in ice water?" That had been a rumor he had heard when he was a kid but never followed up on.

As for the last thing....

"Uh... I'm not sure!" It was just something he had always been told. OOC, I looked it up and where it makes your blood pump more it's good for your heart that way somehow.

_H8Mc79w
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
hotspring cyber [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 10:30:36 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"I... guess that makes sense?"

Gavin's tone suggests his doubt; he'll just have to see for himself once they're done.

A sharp laugh cuts through ever INCREASING STEAM as he shakes his head. "I certainly never did anything like that, but I wouldn't put it past someone to try it. Isn't that really bad for you, though?"

Subjecting your body to such rapid changes in temperature was supposedly bad for your health, but he's sure knows that considering his prior occupation.

TohTRptV
819 - [numbers] | 651
·
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
hotspring cyber [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 11:30:18 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Oh, it's super bad for you!" Such rapid changes like that could cause the body to go into shock if one wasn't careful! Humans were really fragile in the stupidest of ways. You toss one off a tall building, will probably break some bones but be fine. You get a little too hot or cold, and it even varied per person, and you could drop over dead. Fucked up.

While melted, presumably, from the steam, Temp let out a pleased sigh.

Man, he hoped he didn't get lightheaded like he did in these sometimes. That sure would be embarrassing.

He let the silence settle between them for a few peaceful moments. It wasn't uncomfortable, just the quiet of being comfortable with another person.

Then.

A hand slapped on Gavin's thigh.

"Want a sweaty hand-job?"

Y5Jmxoah

heat points: 666
for their sins i guess
·
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
hotspring cyber [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 12:02:19 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Though unable to wholly relax amidst the sweltering heat as seems to do, Gavin does find comfort in the companionable silence that they share. His eyes slip closed, head tilted back to rest against the sauna wall.

A sharp, sudden intake of breath as Temp's hand slaps against his thigh.

His boyfriend would be able to feel the way his muscles go stiff, doubtless able to sense the sudden shift in his relaxed demeanour.

After an uncomfortable beat of silence, he exhales.

"It's not you," he reassures, tight.

He can't relax like this around anyone else. Because if his guard is down, even for a moment—

But Temp is safe. Gavin registers the offer and snorts.

"Now I see why you wanted a private room," is teased, as Gavin shifts closer. His racing heart slows. "Let me take care of you, first. Otherwise I might pass out from this heat."

Not that this was going to help either of them stay cool, but...

S7F5Bdwr
651 - [number] | 617
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
hotspring cyber [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 12:29:24 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp sees the moment he fucks up.

It makes a pit of guilt open up in his stomach, makes his smile tip downwards.

In the end, says it's fine, so he just leans over and presses a reassuring (if moist) kiss on the corner of his mouth. It's an unsaid apology while also accepting that Gavin is okay. There wasn't a point in bending over backwards and begging for forgiveness when they both understood.

So anyway, the horny.

"I wonder if they'll ban us." Said idly, cause he doesn't really care about that right now.

l_mk1ATR
heat points: 599
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
hotspring cyber [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 17:16:57 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Silently, Gavin appreciates that doesn't make a big deal out of his anxieties. An old mantra echoes through his thoughts, fear is a weakness, but it's smothered down by force of will and the gentle press of lips at the corner of his own.

Gratitude registers in his eyes, their bright amber turning dark with an evident desire.

"I'll give them a good reason to," he purrs, sliding a hand along his lover's thigh. "Hope you can handle a little extra heat, love."

In spite of his teasing, Gavin's clearly feeling the effects of the steam, but it doesn't stop him from indulging in things we'd get banned for explaining in further detail. Use your imagination, or whatever.

vF_Fl57K
617 - [number] | 555

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
hotspring cyber [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 0:07:07 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
In the end, Temp was hot and sweaty for more than one reason, and it left him a bit lightheaded.

After any more imaginative activities, he was always really cuddly, which was hell for them both right now. Temp just wanted to curl up and press every inch of himself against . Given they were both overheated and moist as hell, it was clear why this wasn't the best idea.

A deep sigh, pleased, and another sloppy kiss mushed onto Gavin's cheek.

"Cillie, give me a sec to catch my breath, then I'll take care of you."

At this rate, though, Gavin might have to be pent up until they got somewhere cooler.

eajreBod
heat points: 584
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
hotspring cyber [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 19:23:32 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin, too, craves cuddles and contact after intimate activity — but, sticky and sweating as they were, he settles for a low hum in the back of his throat in response to 's pleasure.

"You take whatever time you need, babe."

In truth, the heat is already starting to get to Gavin. He leans his head back against the wall, keeping his eyes open this time so as not to be startled again.

But he knows he's safe, here.

He shifts close enough to press his shoulder against Temp's, blond hair tickling his lover's skin.

KXjkbqC|
555 - [number] | 546
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
hotspring cyber [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 3:18:06 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Even if has a dirty mouth, the nerd, Temp leans over to steal a quick peck.

"I wonder if we're a normal amount of horny." He'd only been in one relationship before this on the long term and tended to have an overactive libido on the best of days. Were they just horny or did all couples copulate whenever they had the chance? Questions upon questions.

Many thoughts, head full.

l8atUsOR
heat points: 486
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
hotspring cyber [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 21:26:10 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin leans into the kiss, smoothing damp blond hair back from his forehead.

"Dunno." A breath of hesitation, then, "Emma was the only serious relationship I've ever had."

Before us, is unspoken, and though he would have moved mountains to keep Theo with him — that had never been a relationship.

His lips purse. Should he share details? Would that make feel as if Gavin were comparing the two? Yet he can't help but to compare one relationship to another — they're the only experiences with which he can find a baseline for normal.

"It's normal for me," he says, after a pause for thought, and then a scoff of laughter. "Hope I'm not wearing you out. You know we can always — work on boundaries, and that. If you need."

A knot of anxiety forms in his stomach. What if rather than not enough, he was too much?

x_9iWIc5
546 - [number] | 458
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
hotspring cyber [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 4:50:31 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Gavin is so cute.

Temp lets out a soft laugh. being vulnerable with him was even cuter, more precious, something that Temp would hold close to his chest.

"I think it's pretty clear I love sex, bro. Especially sex with you, in about any position or anywhere the urge strikes." Except in front of pokemon, cause that kind of weirdest him out.

"I've only been in one relationship too, you know? I always kind of worried I wore him out, too. I just, uh..."

An idle finger taps at Gavin's thigh, just little presses of contact.

"Dude, like, I think we might worry about the same things."

2pOX3nYN
heat points: 435