1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
creating chaos (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 4:01:34 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Summer had caught wind of news of a sauna over in Lavaridge. And what better way to relax than to let her muscles release some tension and relax in a hot room of steam? She made sure her schedule was cleared out for a whole day of rest and relaxation.

She arrived to the hot springs and was directed to her sauna, going to the changing room to strip out of her outfit and wrap herself up in a white towel. She pulled her hair up so it wouldn't stick to her neck or hang in her face before heading back.

Entering the room, Summer took a seat on the wooden bench, sighing as steam floated around her. It was already warm, the temperature increasing, and she felt like her stresses were fading away-

Until the door opened.

"The hell? I thought I had this place to myself!" she said, sitting up from her relaxed position with narrowed eyes.

944 heat points left!
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
sgsjyAMR

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
creating chaos (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 15:32:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
She leaves August to nap after their post-arrival activities, heading down to the sauna to heal herself up a bit. Her body is sore from everything, the debt collection, the car ride, the... activities.

"Hmmn." Eden sighs as she steps into the heat, closing her eyes. Fuck yes.

When she hears a familiar voice griping at her, she looks over and raises an eyebrow. "Summer Prescott. Is that any way to treat someone you've known since childhood?" She asks.

Of course, Eden wasn't the same girl Summer knew back then - not just in her appearance, either.

O20pMIyk

heat points: 993/1000
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
creating chaos (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 16:07:13 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Summer was close to standing up and chasing whoever interrupted her peace out of the sauna, far away from her. What sort of peasant would dare enter in a reserved sauna and share a space with her? How dare they!

She tightened the towel around her bust, making sure it wouldn't fall as she prepared to stand up. But the voice that greeted her caught her off guard.

Why was it familiar?

"... Eden?" she said, her voice hesitant. It was rare that something like that would happen to the confident and put together Summer Prescott. But she could barely make out the woman, and even if she could, she didn't look exactly as she remembered her.

915 heat points left!
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #AF5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
oCTfKFQj

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
creating chaos (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 16:16:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"The one and only." Eden hums her reply, and crosses the room to sit down on the bench. "I didn't think anyone was in here."

She licks her lips and tightens her towel around her too-small frame. August was probably planning to fatten her up on the holiday, anyway. After all, he had been feeding her cookies and things from his grandmother, too.

"I can leave, if you'd like?" She makes no move to get up - a display of dominance. They both came from powerful families, and she had just knocked her own father off the pedestal; she had the higher ground, if it was to be a fight.

But once upon a time, they had played in her parents gardens, danced in fields of green grass and spun in circles holding hands with Knox until they fell onto their backs laughing.

Hopefully a display of power isn't what she wanted.

tLoiPrl_

heat points: 949/1000
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
creating chaos (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 19:37:23 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
When her suspicions were confirmed, Summer gawked. She wasn't sure if she should relax or sit upright. What did you do in a situation where someone you had known for all your life had disappeared and then shown up like that again, as if she was a ghost?

Maybe the heat was getting to her already, and this Eden was a figment of her imagination.

She was quiet until Eden offered to leave. Summer sat there, her arms still holding her towel to her chest as she pondered over her shock.

Well, maybe this would be fine.

"It's fine. I don't mind, so long as it's not some stranger," Summer said, finally relaxing against the bench and allowing her arms to rest on the back delicately. "Even though you are a stranger now in some ways. Where were you?" Summer said, peering at her with intense red eyes.

836 heat points left!
djif2|Yc

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
creating chaos (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 21:19:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Getting my ass constantly handed to me, coupled with the crushing workload of being a medical student. Eden wants to say, her nails gently digging into the wood on the bench. It's soft from years of use and hot air.

"Around." She says instead, looking at her nails. She flicks some of the wood from them and sighs, leaning back against the wall of the sauna. "You?" The question is returned, because she hasn't heard much from Summer's side of the woods, either. Knox never really mentioned her anymore, and she figured she had fucked off to be some big shot.

dGBO1wP_

heat points: 859/1000

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
creating chaos (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 1:43:12 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
That really wasn't the answer Summer wanted. But she knew better than to pry. Eden would probably resist than to cave and give her what she wanted. She knew her well enough, even if she hadn't seen her in god knows how long.

"Busy," she replied simply, stretching out one of her legs and crossing it over the other.

It was hard work managing her daddy's business and staying on his good side. Exhausting, even. Sometimes she needed to let down the perfect baby girl act.

She paused, regarding her with a look.

"Do you still talk to my brother?" she asked, partly curious.

820 heat points left!
Wa463qlE

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
creating chaos (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 18:16:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Mm. Sounds productive." Eden retorts, grabbing one of the warm cloths from a bucket on the wooden bench. She flops it over her chest and inhales deeply.

When Summer mentions Knox, not enough heat in the sauna could thaw the way her blood runs cold. She grips her towel a bit and shrugs.

"Sometimes." She lies. "Not as often as I'd like." A partial truth. Not as often as I would, if he would deign to awaken from his stupor and contact me. The full truth.

"You?" Eden knows they're not on the best terms.

1F0X76uC

heat points: 775/1000
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
creating chaos (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 0:39:00 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Summer couldn't tell if there was any physical reaction to her brother's name when she mentioned it to Eden. It was simply too steamy in here. It was a shame, since she couldn't use anything to her advantage. Right now, it felt like they were on an even playing field, and something was going to happen.

Summer hated not having an advantage, and she hated surprises.

"Me? I talk to him on occasion." It was true, though the two siblings were talking more often with this party they were in the middle of planning.

Party...

"Say, Eden. Do you have plans about a week from now?" Summer prompted, looking her way expectantly.

773 heat points left!
XbJNDCZB
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
creating chaos (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 16:06:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Eden nods, thinking for a moment as Summer goes quiet. But when she asks if she has plans, she shakes her head.

"No, not that I know of. Unless my boyfriend has planned another romantic weekend away." She lets out a soft laugh, eyebrows raising. "Why do you ask?" Her interest is piqued now, but only because she's glad to be off the topic of Knox.

PhWPcvI|

heat points: 764/1000
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
creating chaos (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 2:16:36 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
x
-
Nothing, huh? A dangerous smirk crossed her lips, her fingers tapping the wood of the sauna bench. If she wasn't going to be doing anything, that meant she could absolutely come, right?

Oh, she'd make sure of it.

"Well, there's a party I'm hosting. Space themed. It's going to be the highlight of the decade. You must come." It wasn't necessarily an invitation. It was more like a demand. "It'll be so fun. You can bring your man if you want, as well."

756 heat points left!

MX9C93lu

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
creating chaos (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 15:21:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Having @augustus connected to her was a blessing, but she also worried about him - worried about his safety when so many rockets knew what she had done. And how he supported her on it.

"I'll ask him if he wants to." A pause.

"Will Knox be there?" She asks softly, narrowing her eyes at the floor. She's not sure if she's ready to see him.

O|jxwXsg

heat points: 688/1000
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
creating chaos (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 16:59:20 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
x
-
Well, that was a lackluster reply. Summer raised her brows before sighing to herself. She supposed she'd have to wait and see if Eden would actually show at the party, then. She hoped she did. It'd be quite a fun time, seeing Knox and Eden's interaction.

Cause some drama.

"Knox? Yeah. But he's been pretty occupied lately. Who knows how invested he'll be with other people." Don't think she hadn't caught him looking at his phone more and more often while they were getting things together. She knew something was up.

710 heat points left!

h|xCusKm
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
creating chaos (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 20:18:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Eden chews and chews and chews her lip, thinking about what Summer's said.

"Oh really?" She murmurs. "I don't know anything about that." I don't know anything about Knox, anymore. Is what she really wanted to say.

"Well, I'll think about it. And I'll ask August. You've probably met him before - his father is pretty important to..." She glances around, making sure there were no speakers or anything in the room. "Business."

WUkHUEA0

heat points: 633/1000
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
creating chaos (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 19:53:48 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
x
-
Summer shrugged, looking at her nails. "I don't know much about it either. Don't really care. As long as he doesn't cause trouble in my life," she said, looking bored at the topic of her brother.

She smirked when she paused to say "business." It was cute. "I don't know. I've met a lot of people. I just can't remember all of them." She paused.

"He hot?"

707 heat points left!

dsYibzme