Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
raw and gooey [SAUNA]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 0:21:11 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Leon, I'm melting."

Chu-e groaned from his seat on the bench, sweat already starting to pour from him. They'd only been in here a few minutes and he was already hating this. This is what happened when you grew up in the icy mountains of Sinnoh- you fucking died whenever it was a mildly warm temperature. Now, though... it was literally a sauna.

"Whose idea was this? I'll fuckin' kill 'em."

It had been his idea. In fact, he had been very excited to spend more time with doing something more similar to a 'date'.

Maybe next time he'd just take him to the aquarium and blow him in the bathroom. This was hell.

7wJbwbQU
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
It's a little cold in paradise, tonight.
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
raw and gooey [SAUNA]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 10:24:24 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“What are you talking about bellissimo? This is barely even humid.” Leon smirked as he stepped into the room, taking his seat on the bench beside . “Are you sure you want to go to Passio with me? Going to be very warm there.” A soft nudge jostled his boyfriend, chuckling at his own tease.

“I can already feel myself getting more beautiful, can’t you?” Leon leaned back and let out a soft sigh, pleased to be sheltered from the cooler climate of Hoenn. “It’s nice to be doing something other than worry about our circumstances though, isn’t it?” A hand reached over to take Chu-e’s in his own, intertwining their fingers. “Something normal.”

cI9HkXal
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
raw and gooey [SAUNA]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 23:50:24 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"How did you live like this?" Someday would see. Someday they would go to the most frigid crack of the highest Sinnoh mountain. Then Leon would know how Chu-e felt.

"I'm sexy as fuck and my cock is huge. I don't need to make my ball-sack sticky to know that." Even if he was complaining, he did curl his fingers around Leon's and allow his lips to quirk upwards into a hint of a smile. If it wasn't so hot and they weren't so sweaty, he probably would have tried to lay his head on the other's shoulder.

"Want to go get hotpot after this?" Ever since the thing had started humming in the back of his skull, he had been able to eat easier than before. It had it's benefits even if it was still unnerving. So, he wanted to treat Leon to a nice dinner after they were all sweated out.

oL9RXc|1
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
raw and gooey [SAUNA]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 5:16:08 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“How did you think I got so pretty?” Leon smirked slightly, leaning backwards against the wooden bench. “I got used to the humidity, days on the beach and nights by the lake.” A hand reached up to smooth his hair backwards, eyes shifting downwards to take in the full appearance of the man he loved. “You are sexy as fuck, I’ll give you that.” He winked with his response, purposely omitting the comment about their dick size, that wasn’t important for such a submissive and breedable bottom after all.

“I’ve never had hotpot before. Do you think I’d like it?” A nice dinner between the two of them did seem like the perfect capstone to this evening, he wasn’t opposed to trying. “How many people do you think fuck in these sorts of places?”

KB63r|JA
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
raw and gooey [SAUNA]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 9:09:26 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Good genetics and a slappable ass." was such a little shit. Chu-e would have kissed him on the mouth if he wasn't already dripping with sweat.

Someday Leon would know exactly what it was like to be submissive and breedable, though. Someday he would be a top again. Then Leon would see.

"It's just ordering stuff to boil in broth at the table." Okay, it was a little more than that, but it would be fun. "We can even get two pots unless you want to breathe fire again." A small smirk.

"I bet if we ran a blacklight over this place it would be pure white." For some reason, it made him think of and his new boyfriend. He would bet money they would fuck in one of these.

Lws8RCqR
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
raw and gooey [SAUNA]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 5:17:43 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

Leon couldn’t argue with the assessment, he did indeed have a slappable ass and good genetics. “You’re not wrong.” A confident smirk spread across his face as he reached out to brush some wet hair away from their face. “You’re not too bad yourself.” Leon winked with an amused look on his face, obviously teasing them.

“Nuh-uh. I’m not going to wimp out of eating the spicy stuff after you’ve been enduring this heat for me.” There was too much pride on the line for such a thing, he wouldn’t be defeated by some spices.

Ab3L|2OA

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
raw and gooey [SAUNA]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 10:38:16 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Look at this bitch rolling 100 when he's being cocky. Love this asshole.

"I can't believe we won't be able to have sex later because you'll be crying in the bathroom." But it's said with a grin, with some appreciation for even suggesting he would eat the spicy stuff with him. That took balls, especially after Chu-e had burned his mouth up that one time.

XuSdp8Pa
heat points: 710
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
raw and gooey [SAUNA]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 0:41:41 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“Oh yeah?” Leon leaned over and nipped Chu-e on the ear, slipping a hand between their legs and allowing his fingers to dance around a rather sensitive area. “Why should we wait until later for sex, then?” A smirk crawled over his lips, ready to see how far the other would commit to the teasing seeing how overheated they were already.

H1FG6M2l
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
raw and gooey [SAUNA]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 7:26:50 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A snort, but Chu-e turned his head to try and give a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"Oh, so those questions earlier were for you, I see how it is."

But since Leon was willing, his own fingers were trailing. Nasties.

"If you get me too hot and I pass out, you have to carry me home."

FAWlKgcH
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
raw and gooey [SAUNA]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 16:05:26 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“You should know I’m a hypocrite by now, amore.” A small smirk crawled over Leon’s lips, whispering the words in their ear before abruptly pulling away. “I’m a tease, too.” He snickered and leaned back onto the wood, wanting to get Chu-e hot and bothered for his own nefarious purposes.

“I can be patient.” Leon winked slyly at Chu-e before changing the subject for the moment. “So, I heard some shit is going down with Eris. What happened with our gremlin now?”

JmBqi0r|
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
raw and gooey [SAUNA]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 7:04:56 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A very unattractive snort followed by a huff left Chu-e when pulled away. Damn this man! Why did he have to be so pretty!

"You bitch." Pouty, Chu-e flopped back and went limp like the cooked noodle he was, as if that might help with the heat. Since he wasn't going to get any good distractions from Leon. "I swear to every god that will listen, when I get some energy, I'm wrecking your asshole."

But, subject change, so Chu-e rubbed his face and thought it over.

"She ratted some stuff out to the League. I had to pull some strings to keep it quiet and her out of hot water. Some of the old guard would have pushed to kill her even if she's just a kid." Clear disgust shows on his face.

OK_PwXSP
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
raw and gooey [SAUNA]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 4:33:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]SAUNA INCOMPLETE..

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: