bust

she/her
March 20
Floaroma Town, Sinnoh
? ? ?
Aspiring Pokemon Nurse!
0 height
0 height
Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet!
awards
11 posts
Kang Hye-Rin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bustwithflowers
Kang Hye-Rin
Berry Nice to Meet You! (M)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 15:55:43 GMT
Kang Hye-Rin Avatar
template by punki of adoxography
i am feeling so small
i'm still learning to love

For the first time this morning, Hye-Rin was content. It seemed like everything was suddenly going wrong for the little sunflower since she woke up. Drooling all over her pillowcase, stubbing her toe on the way out the door, tripping on air in front of a group of strangers- whatever deity she had managed to anger, she hoped that it would be done with her soon.

Her reasoning for leaving the apartment in the first place? She'd promised the three musketeers following after her that she would take them to the wild berry patches just inside Petalburg Woods.

The vibrant hues of the berries that hung from the trees just ahead would draw the trainer and her party in, patches growing wildly and beautifully amongst the tall grass. A small pond, alive with Woopers and Poliwags playing just above the surface of the water, sat just to the right of the patches. It was truly a serene place to be, with a beautiful view and even better company. Planting herself in the shade of a tall tree, Hye would smile and nod at the three Pokemon eagerly awaiting the go-ahead,"Don't go too far! Stay where I can see you!" They were already running off towards the berry trees, and Hye would reach for the Pokeball tucked into her skirt pocket and release the Liligant she'd captured with Soleil. Just as elegant as it was when it emerged from between the trees, the Pokemon blinked and bowed as it sat next to it's trainer,"I suppose now is as good a time as any to get to know one another, huh?" Hye gleamed, and the flower would do the same.

Just ahead, the three Pokemon- Happiny, Popplio, and Mimikyu- were already picking at the berries that had fallen on the forest floor. The latter ghost type seemed to be the only one that was actively aware of it's surroundings, as it turned to look at the rustling of leaves in the trees above as it's two friends played tug-of-war with a Leppa berry. Hye, unfortunately, was unaware that this section of the woods was primarily inhabited by Mankey and Primeape, and the berry patches that were littered around the area were marked as their territory. Letting herself relax and blissfully unaware of the inevitable arrival of angered company, Hye's let her attention be grabbed by the company sitting underneath the tree with her.

A mistake, no doubt.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Berry Nice to Meet You! (M)
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 14:16:16 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Okay, both of you have fun but don’t destroy anything.” Amber eyes glanced over the Prinplup and Kubfu, knowing the two of them had a habit of being troublemakers when left unsupervised. “Otherwise I'm taking away television time later.” Rowan warned, receiving a series of annoyed trills from Mistral in return.

“Keep talking back and I'll make you clean the dishes too!” He called out after them as Kubfu dragged the both of them towards the berry field, not wanting the chores to escalate further. “Teenagers.” Rowan sighed, sitting down against a nearby tree that he didn’t realize had company on the other side until he happened to glance about. “Sorry about that. Mistral is kind of a handful.” He chuckled, craning his neck to get a better view of the stranger. “I’m Rowan.”