part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
chance meetings [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 19:13:22 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

There’d been a significant push to visit the hot springs as of late. He wasn’t blind to the marketing and the constant advertisement of it all. Even the possible inclusion of coupons and deals, the laundry list of benefits for people and pokemon, and the new and exciting date or hang out location all combined had made him want to revisit the hot springs. Less for relaxation and more just to see what had changed. After all, he’d already been around once a bit back and it had helped relax his muscles after hiking up Mt. Chimney. [break][break]

The energy is high and after Andres paid for his ticket, he’s quick to make his way to the male section. Chuchi is already rushing forward as well. With one hand, Andres pulled off his backpack and the other pulled off his tank top. His Eevee recognized the trainer before he did, shouting a greeting at the pinkette and staring up at her. Andres is slow to turn, dropping his arms to reveal nothing but skin and muscle. His perked up excitedly nevertheless, shame a foreign concept to the man. “Oy, Luka! Good to see you!” he said waving at her as he stepped through to the locker rooms. [break][break]

Chuchi scurried after him, already darting in to find an empty locker before her trainer continued to strip. The pair eagerly wash up before stepping out to the hot springs with nothing but a couple of towels. One for Andres’ privacy and a dry one for Chuchi after she was done soaking. Andres eyes the tall partition separating him from his friend. No matter. Chuchi and him plop down at a spot right next to it, sighing contently as they slip into hot water. Then Andres called out over the partition. “Luka? Mi fresita, how’ve you been? If I’d known you were coming, we could’ve gone into the bath together!” he said as he dunked his head under the water. [break][break]

5OkcxL6b

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
chance meetings [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 4:43:39 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
i don't know anything with certainty,
but the sight of the stars makes me dream
"O-oh! Nice to see you too."

It was rude to stare. Luka kept her verdant eyes on Andres' face as best she could, even though he probably wouldn't care even if she openly gawked. But she simply returned the wave and practically ran into the women's dressing room, and the back of her neck felt hot even though she hadn't yet entered the spring.

Thank the heavens the baths were separated. Luka undressed quickly and released her Togepi, grabbing a towel for herself and a washcloth for the little egg. She placed him in a small wooden washtub so he could enjoy the water safely and plodded into the women's bath, thankful that it appeared empty for the time being. Toffee's tub was placed in the water, her towel discarded, and Luka entered the bath with a quiet sigh, a haze of steam rising to meet her.

She simply relaxed for a few moments, enjoying the quiet solitude. But when Toffee began to babble again she opened her eyes and smiled, sinking past her chin into the water so she could blow a few bubbles for his amusement.

Then Andres spoke up, and she choked on a mouthful of water.

"Bweh- pff...h-huh?" she spluttered, spitting out water while Toffee giggled at her side. "Oh...ack, ah, I mean...I guess so?" Her face burned, and she was quite certain Andres was doing this for his own amusement. "M-maybe next time," she offered vaguely, huffing as she sank further into the bath.

"But, um, I've been fine," she replied after she could trust herself to speak without hacking up more water. "Busy, I guess! So it's nice to be able to relax a bit. Honestly, I'm surprised to see you here...y-you seem more like the 'get up and go' type instead of, like...the bathing type?"

c23|6I0Q

● sauna stamina ● 983
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
chance meetings [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 5:11:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

His words were mostly friendly, but he can’t help but take paused as he heard choking. He stayed perfectly still for a moment in case, somehow, the poor girl drowned in 5 ft of water. But when he heard her attempts to speak, he only seemed to grin. She was ok, so he would enjoy being able to get to her. Even from 15 ft away. “Orale chiquilla, that’s the first time I’ve ever had a girl choke from this distance.” Once more, he knows exactly what he’s doing and its clear his goal is to rile the poor woman up. Did that excuse it? No. Did he take weird joy in flustering the pinkette? Yes. [break][break]

“Yeah, let’s do it next time! It’d be fun to catch up more face to face, you know?” he added the change in his tone almost too obvious. Insolent and shameless as he was, Andres still considered Luka a friend. Maybe they weren’t close and maybe it was even one sided, but he liked her, and he craved socialization. In many ways, he was much like the dogs he trained. Overflowing with energy and nowhere to put it to. “Ahh~ Good for you. What’ve you been up to? Caught anything since our last meeting?” he asked, pressing his back into the worn rock edge. He sank back down to his shoulders, resting his head on the rocks. “Well, you’re right about that!” he said with a laugh. “Me and Chuchi spent all day climbing the volcano and training. I can barely move my arms, Lukita~” he complained. At this, there’s another splash as Chuchi got out of the bath and jumped back in. Throwing herself into the hot water for whatever reason. Andres snickered at the normal type, turning back to his friend. “You wouldn’t be able to come over and help me rub this knot out, would you?” Again, his tone shifted to something more joking as he went ahead and worked his own muscles. “I won’t tell if you don’t~” he added, voice sing song as he tried to knead lactic acid out of his tired arms. [break][break]

O8EUmi6W [break][break]

977 - 40 = 937

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
chance meetings [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 6:16:34 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
Luka choked again. But this time it was silent, and she huffed again as she rocked Toffee's tub back and forth, trying her best to ignore Andres. He couldn't see the adorable pout on her face.

But of course, Andres didn't make it easy for her. It was hard to ignore him when he was so shamelessly brazen, but at least he wouldn't have the pleasure of watching her face steadily darken! But like him, she was a social creature, and despite his antics she did like him well enough. Besides, she was far too kind to tell him off.

"Mn, not really," she answered finally, swirling one finger around in the water to create a little whirlpool. Casually she added: "Oh, but there's an alien in my apartment. I don't think it wants to leave." Luka huffed a sigh and leaned against the rocks, her head lolling back. "A hike? That sounds nice...you two work really hard! It's a wonder Chuchi is still so chubby with all that exercise!" She didn't mean it as an insult- Chuchi's chubbiness was one of her endearing qualities, and Luka would hardly want to change it.

And she tried so hard not to let his query get to her- she really did! There was a small splash as she jolted forwards, her foot sliding on the slick floor of the pool, and went under. When she rose she was spluttering again, and Toffee just giggled cluelessly as he watched it all happen. "I, um! Y-you know I'd love to help normally, but...erm!" Her voice was pitched slightly higher than usual. "I think that's like, i-illegal here, or something!"

VASUwZQv

● sauna stamina ● 948
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
chance meetings [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 6:43:25 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres is patient, letting his words sink in and trying to imagine the kind of face Luka was pulling. He almost felt bad for always teasing her…but she made it so easy it was hard to cut her a break. At least now she had the added buffer of him not being able to see her. He didn’t know the best moment to go in for the kill now. Oh well. But then she turned the tables and now its Andres’ time to sputter sitting up straight for a moment. He couldn’t tell if she was messing with him. “A-A what?!” He racked his brain for a moment trying to think of any and all pokemon that looked like aliens, that would be home pests. The best he could come up with was “You mean an Elgyem?? Maybe? Short, kinda green psychic types?” he offered, clearly confused by her revelation. [break][break]

He sank back down into the water, trying to take his mind off the alien. She’d probably been messing with him. Good one. Andres 1. Luka 1. There’s a small bark as Chuchi piped up when Luka called her chubby, the normal type making a couple of splashes to show she was listening. Andres laughed at her before answering Luka. “Believe it or not, my little Chuchi eats like a Wailord.” He said. “We met ‘cause she snuck into my camp during my first gym challenge and then ate all my curry. Then she stowed away in my backpack.” Chuchi had been a little softer, meeker even but still playful as she was now. [break][break]

He heard splashing and the soft laughing of a little pokemon and grinned proudly. Got ‘er. He wished he could see her face right now as she struggled, but peeking over the partition would only end up with him wit ha bloody nose at best. He would just have to imagine how funny it was. “Baah, if its illegal, won’t you be my partner in crime?” he called over.

ACYoTWX_ [break][break]

937 - 74 = 863

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
chance meetings [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 7:16:26 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
"No, it's nothing like that," Luka replied with a shake of her head. "It's purple." She was completely serious, but would have found it amusing if she knew Andres thought it was a joke. She had never really been all that funny- too sweetly genuine to really mess with someone.

She wiped the damp hair from her face and sighed again- she hadn't wanted to get her hair wet. But with the damage already done she pulled it out of a high bun and let it hang in damp curtains around her head, the ends floating in the water and fanning out like the tendrils of a pastel pink octopus. Toffee was cooing again and she flicked a bit of water his way, smiling when it made him trill in delight. "And anyways, I'm not a criminal!" she insisted. "Does it really hurt that badly? If it does I can look at it...later." When they're both dressed, preferably.

"The alien does that too," she continued eventually. "Eats everything, I mean. All my snacks..." The sound of another loud huff was audible, but Andres would miss the jutting of her bottom lip. "I don't know what it's saying, obviously, but I think it calls me names sometimes." Luka pushed Toffee's tub a little bit so it swayed in the water, and the egg squealed happily. "Not like you. You're such a good baby, aren't you?"

Of course, Andres couldn't see who she was talking to, and there was every chance he might think the saccharine coo was directed at him.

OE3|KqjE

● sauna stamina ● 950
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
chance meetings [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 3:29:07 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres squinted, racking his brains for the mental image of the pokemon. Purple…alien?? What kind of pokemon could she mean? “If you don’t mind sometime, can I come over and see it? Sounds interesting!” he called back. For the first time, not really insinuating anything else with his words. Andres languished dramatically even though only Chuchi could see him right now. “Ayyy mi amoooor! It’s so sooore~! If only a cute girl’s delicate hands could come bust my knot for me~~” he said, splashing his partner pokemon as he splashed onto his back and lay on the water as if dying. After realizing he couldn’t really hear well like that he sat up once more. [break][break]

He stuck a finger in his ear trying to make sure he didn’t water stuck in it. Last thing he needed after a hard walk was swimmer’s ear. There’s a modicum of peace they get back to as Luka relayed her story on the mysterious alien thing. “Have you tried leave it inside the pokeball?” he called out. There’s a paused before he started up again, “Names?! Like a psychic, alien th-” and then he stopped abruptly. Andres was the one that teased Luka, it had yet to be the other way around. But he was nothing if not shameless, and he’d call her bluff on this. Though, he’s never really…milfed around before. He didn’t even really think Luka was that kind of girl. “Si, mami. Won’t you let me bre- CHUCHI STOP!” Before Andres could really finish his crude line, the Eevee was by the side of the pool dumping something into the water and pumping up the heat all of a sudden. She yipped, letting the blonde know she was ok, but steam began to billow upwards on his side of the bath.

nhjMdNjo[break][break]

863 - 87 -20 = 755

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
chance meetings [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 1:47:11 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
'If only a cute girl's delicate hands could come bust my knot for me'?! Could he even hear himself?!

Luka sunk back underwater, lest she hear what else Andres had to say. As it turned out, it was nothing- by the time she rose again he was going on about her new alien roommate. Luka hummed vaguely but didn't trust herself to speak without spluttering again. She knew that Andres just liked to tease her...but still! Wasn't this a lot? At least he couldn't see her face this time around, but she was still very good at making a fool of herself despite that.

And she had no idea that she had turned the tables on him, even if only a bit. She might have felt a bit smug if she realized she'd caught him off guard. A bit embarrassed too, at the thought that Andres would assume she was into that kind of thing...but still, it was a small victory. But she didn't know about it, and didn't get to celebrate.

Instead, she jolted upright at the clamoring coming from across the divider. "Are you okay?" she called across, standing halfway out of the water to look over- before remembering she shouldn't be peeking. "What happened?" The air in front of her shimmered- it felt warmer. "Do you need help?"

_Xd_iYMc

● sauna stamina ● 858
MADE BY MIZO

·
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
chance meetings [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 1:43:23 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

There’s a huge splash as Chuchi belly flopped into the even hotter water and Andres went form being warm to being soft-boiled. The only reprieve is the cool air of the outside. He started waving his hand in front of his face hoping to make the steam extra dissipate faster. ”I’m ok, Luka!” he called out immediately, trying to reassure his companion since she couldn’t exactly see what was going on. Chuchi is smug as she sat near the hottest part parts, fur bubbling up and the Eevee looking entirely too pleased with her action. Andres can only wait this out now. [break][break]

It would start to cool eventually. “Chuchi threw something in the water, and I didn’t see what it was! But it’s just something causing an exothermic reaction as it interacts with the spring water, upping the heat in my bath.” He explained purposefully splashing Chuchi and making her sneeze as a little bit of water went up her nose. She glared at the blonde. “What you get!” he hissed back as she huffed and rolled from her back onto her belly ready to doggy paddle headbutt him for his insolence. “We’re fine, anyway!” he added as he moved over and checked Chuchi’s paws while she pouted angrily at him. He stared her down, serious as ever before squeezing her little toe beans. “Who’s got widdle pawsies? Pawsies wawsies hehe.” He smirked at the Eevee and she raised a paw and slapped his hands away. With another bark, the normal type paddled her way to the edge before shaking herself dry once more and beginning to look for a way to climb the divider. Andres paid her no mind. She could sulk elsewhere. [break][break]

“Sorry for the scare, bonita. Chuchi’s just being demanding.” He explained. On cue, there’s an annoyed snarl and a bark as the Eevee began to hop from rocks to trees and finally to a low hanging branch where she could see the women’s pool. Her large form made the branch creak, but her attention was focused on the pool. Otherwise, this was seriously gonna hurt.

cy92MefU[break][break]

755 - 3 = 752

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
chance meetings [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 6:04:16 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
"Oh...okay!"

And that was that. Once Andres assured Luka that he was fine, she didn't try and push it- that would mean falling into another bout of his teasing, no doubt. She could imagine it now: "What's that, Lukita? You want to bathe with me so badly, is that right?" or something of the sort. Andres was predictable in that respect, but she didn't entirely hate it. Attention was attention, after all.

And as it turned out, he could still surprise her. An endo...what reaction? Luka just hummed along and nodded. "I see, I see," she said vaguely. She didn't get it at all.

Luckily Chuchi provided another distraction- she was good at that. Luka giggled as the chubby little thing bent the bough of a tree in an attempt to get to her, and held out her arms. "Chuchi! Come here, angel! You can hang out with me if you want! No more stinky boys, hehe."
yUK|fPrj

● sauna stamina ● 848
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
chance meetings [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 2:39:19 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres sighed as she got out of the bath waiting for the water to settle down. Every few seconds he’s dip his tow in to test the water before pulling it back out and hissing ‘too hot! Too hot!’. He looked over at Chuchi, frowning, but determining she had enough fat, muscle, and fur to be fine. “Don’t blame me if you break something!!” he warned the Eevee and another crack resounded. Chuchi growled at Andres before looking at Luka and yipping excitedly. [break][break]

“Brace yourself, Luka!” he warned a she watched the normal type rear up and adjust her aim towards the pinkette. “And I’m not!! Stinky!! You wound me!!” he complained as Chuchi lept right as the branch snapped down, soaring over the fence. She howled as she did so free falling towards Luka and letting fate decide.

z3YFvayC[break][break]

752 - 87 = 665

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
chance meetings [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 15:14:12 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
"Aye aye," Luka replied in a sing-song as she kept an eye on Chuchi's progress. Surely Andres was exaggerating, it couldn't be that bad-

And then the bough snapped. Luka, still lounging against the edge of the pool, jolted upright as Chuchi came barreling down towards her. She was just barely able to catch Chuchi before she hit the water, though the force of impact sent them both flailing backwards into the pool. A loud splash split the calm of the hot spring, and some water even splashed over onto Andres' side of the pool.

Luka rose eventually, coughing and spluttering and still holding onto Chuchi. "Ack...w-we're okay!" she yelled over the partition, lest Andres worry and actually come investigate. She pushed her sopping hair out of her face and set Chuchi down on the edge of the pool, then went to check on Toffee, who was still safe in his tub but babbling in concern.

Slowly enough, things began to calm down. Luka sighed and folded her arms against the edge of the spring, resting her chin on them. "There! Now it's just us girls" she cooed again, giggling over at Chuchi. And Toffee, but he was a baby and didn't count. "All boys are stinky! Isn't that right, Chuchu~" More soft giggles, light as soap bubbles, floated up from her side of the partition, and Luka leaned over to give Chuchi plenty of little kisses.

UOI9Tqtw

● sauna stamina ● 774
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
chance meetings [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 0:18:23 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Despite his warning, the crash of water rings out aid the delicate silence and Andres is alert as ever. These pools aren’t very deep after all, and while Chuchi could maybe survive just find doing something this reckless, he was worried Luka might hurt herself if she were caught in the crossfire of his partner’s antic. Mainly, the whole ‘don’t hit your head’ thing. Andres let out the breath he was holding before calling out another warning. “Muñeca, keep her over there! I don’t want her trying that again!” he warned, as Chuchi carefully sat down by the waters edge. She waited for the pinkette to check on the baby pokemon before shaking herself partly dry. Her thick coat wild and puffed up. [break][break]

Chuchi gave a little bark at the Togepi eyeing the baby and padding over closer once the tub bobbed towards her. Andres, for the most part slowly sank back down in the water as his exposed skin began to prickle form the cold. He moved to sit closest to the partition once more now that he didn’t have to worry about Chuchi throwing herself from 10 ft in the air. “I have never been so insulted, Luka.” He returned, pouting dramatically even though no one could see it. “Your intolerance for a man’s natural musk is offensive. And quite cruel, I might add.” He continued, still playing around. The last of his words ended a little blurred as he sank slightly under the water and bubbles in it. If only a natural hot spring also had natural jacuzzi jets. [break][break]

The Eevee is quick to yip in agreement to her chosen bathing companion, tail wagging as she eagerly accepted the attention. Chuchi is quickly to flop on her belly, front paws resting in the warm water while laying next to Luka and Toffee. Her tail wagging fluctuating between lazy and energized. “Well,” Andres began, after jolting up slightly with a start. He’d almost fallen asleep. “I don’t really have any news to share…so I’ll keep picking at your life~” he said, grinning as ran warm water over his hair again, styling it backwards and out of his face. “Got a date to that fancy party happening in Mossdeep~?”

HEa1J1N1[break][break]

665 - 19 = 646

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
chance meetings [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 0:34:08 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
"Sorry!" Luka called over the partition. "I didn't mean to offend your musk! Please forgive me!" The ghost of a laugh clung to every syllable. Luka was hardly a tease, though she was getting a little better at dishing it out at Andres. Perhaps he was rubbing off on her...

That wasn't a good thing.

It was quiet for a few minutes after that. Luka continued to play with Chuchi and Toffee, though all three of them settled down after a while. Luka turned back around and sunk further into the water, practically up to her chin. It really was relaxing- like Andres, she could feel herself sink into a drowsy haze until his words revived her.

"Eh? A date?" She blushed again and began to draw little shapes on the surface of the water. "O-of course not! Don't be silly."

The thought of her having a date was hilarious. Who would want to ask her out, anyways? She had friends here, sure, and plenty of crushes. Luka was a soft creature; love resonated in her chest more than any other feeling. But she wasn't enough of a fool to assume anything she felt was ever mutual.

"But I'm still looking forward to it! Are, um, are you going?"

7qws2tHR

● sauna stamina ● 744
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
chance meetings [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 0:54:07 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

“I’ll forgive you…this time.Andres said reluctantly, smiling all the while at his friend. While Luka was simply teasing, Andres really did carry a heavy musk about him. That goddamn Axe body Spray stuck out in an awful way. But it was easy, and it was routine. He barely noticed the stench after years of it burning his nostrils. Why had they stuck with Axe through the years, though? He dind’t pursue this line of thought any further. [break][break]

He stifled a laugh as he cause the nerves in Luka’s voice as it rang out over the wall once more. “Aww, c’mon, Cielito, I’m sure there’s no end to the suitors lining up at your door for that Soiree thing.” He said. He was sure there was someone. Whether or not Luka had noticed was another matter entirely. Briefly, he wished they were a little closer. He was sure he could’ve picked up who had their eyes set on his friend if he simply followed her around a bit on her daily routine. But alas, he dind’t want to impose either. “Come now, you’re at that age surely there’s someone you’re attracted to. Or perhaps, many someones~” He’s encouraged by Luka’s embarrassment. [break][break]

“I’m…thinking about it~” he said, hesitant to say he was going. He hadn’t really made up his mind yet. He liked parties, but like…ragers. Wild, drunken, debauchery. This party? This was a formal stargazing event. Hardly the kind of thing he went to. But… “I have someone in mind I want to go with.” He said, a little more serious. He was still mulling it over. He’d decided if he got the chance to ask…then he’d go. [break][break]

oxo3_LYQ[break][break]

646 - 14 = 632

[break][break]

+ [break][break]