awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
Deep Blue Sea (DW)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 20:44:29 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
Ollie patrolled the cliffs and beach of Lilycove City in search of Pokemon. Sort of. He was just outside of Lilycove, on Route 124. A place known for rock and water types. And he was in the market for both. They'll be good to have to expand his horizons in helping rescue people or checking out other places. Or at the least, being more useful. His Dragonite was powerful, true, and his Braviary can spot things from the air easily, and can pick up people easily enough, but there was more that he can do. Oliver wore black shorts and and a purple shirt, as well as bright blue sneakers. He was also partially enjoying the view when he tripped over something, landing right on his face. His Dragonite that was out started to giggle at him, until the big guy got a face full of sand from Ollie. "Take that, you brat." The ranger cadet grinned at the Pokemon. Until said Pokemon picked him up and tossed him to the water. Not deep enough that he couldn't stand on his own, but would go up to his waist. "Okay! You win! Jeez..." Ollie laughed as did his Dragonite. They've been through a lot together....

close tab

played by

bunny

Tara
She/Her
August 10
Slateport City
Homosexual
Policewoman
Cadet
10 height
10 height
Please spare me from anything feminine
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tara
Tara Arnnelia
Deep Blue Sea (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 4:09:40 GMT
Tara Arnnelia Avatar

KUSOGAKI

The trip to Lilycove has proven to take a bit of her own time on the road but she doesn't really mind about it. She secured her motorbike to a safe place and stretches her legs. Queen playing around between her legs as she was stretching her leg, it is not that Tara cares but it is quite ticklish due to her fur. Putting a step on the sandy shore, Tara noticed a man playing around with his Dragonite - They looks like having a blast between them. Leaving her footprint on the sand, Tara decides to approach the man. "Hi there, you look like you are having fun." Tara greets the duo with a smile. Queen leap and easily climb and find her place on Tara's shoulder.

NOTES: Something
TAG:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Deep Blue Sea (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 5:55:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PANPOUR APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD OMANYTE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONSTRICT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TICKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
Pain makes you stronger, heartbreak makes you wiser, and fear makes you braver
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
Deep Blue Sea (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 16:54:36 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
As Ollie started to get out of the water, a young lady with a Glameow yelled at them. Not angrily or anything, more just commenting that they were having fun. With water at his knees, he spoke. "Yeah...we're here on a hunt for Pokemon." And apparently decided to goof off a little. Oh well. She seemed nice and enjoying the day. As he waded a little bit more, he saw something that caught his interest. It was an Omanyte. A fossil Pokemon. Huh. As interesting as it is, it wasn't exactly what he needed/wanted. So he just side stepped around it and tried not to bother the little sea creature. Further on down, he could see another Pokemon, a Panpour. But it also wasn't what he was looking for. So he just smiled at the lady.

"I'm Oliver. How about you?" The red haired man joined his Dragonite and they waited there. If she wanted to join them, he'd let her. But otherwise didn't care what she wanted to do. Long as it wasn't anything illegal of course.

spawn skip

close tab

played by

bunny

Tara
She/Her
August 10
Slateport City
Homosexual
Policewoman
Cadet
10 height
10 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tara
Tara Arnnelia
Deep Blue Sea (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 9:17:50 GMT
Tara Arnnelia Avatar

KUSOGAKI

Apparently, the man that goes by the name of Oliver is in the middle of hunting for a pokemon from the looks of it he let go of the Omanyte that he found. "Looks like that is not the pokemon that you are looking for, huh" Tara notes and decides to take a seat on the bank of the river looking at Oliver. "My name is Tara, I was in the middle of a road trip but now I decided to take a rest for a bit. I am on my way to Lilycove from Slateport" Tara introduces herself until Queen meowing trying to lure her attention. From the distance, Queen is able to see Panpour approaching her meekly and take a seat right behind her. Tara tries to pat the fluffy-looking head of the Panpour but they quickly stand up and run away leaving Tara and Queen alone. "So, what kind of pokemon you are looking for?"

NOTES: Skipping
TAG:

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Deep Blue Sea (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 1:33:52 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TYRUNT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STEALTH ROCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TIRTOUGA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA JET

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
Deep Blue Sea (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 1:17:22 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
"Omanyte are cool, but not something I can see that will help out with my job. Dragonite does okay in caves, but ideally something that lives in said caves would be better. At sea, again, Dragonite does well enough so long as things are at the surface, very different from their lower forms. And since Hoenn has a lot more water than Johto, especially the part that I'm from, I'll need something that can handle things in the water." He was a Ranger. More suited to conservation purposes, but they also were relied on to supplement any force that went against Team Rocket. And he was all too eager to get into that. The woman introduced herself as Tara. She also gave a reason for being there. Weird.

"That's wierd...to get here, you'd have to go through Lilycove City. Unless you went through Mossdeep." And the rest of the water routes. But considering that she had a motorcycle, that seemed unlikely. Either way, he noticed movement on the beach further up. Another fossil showed up, a Tirtouga. Again, not really what he was looking for. Same with the Tyrunt he could see in the shadows. The place certainly seemed to be teeming with Pokemon. Just not exactly what he was looking for. "Pokemon that will make jobs at sea and in caves much easier, while still being versatile and powerful enough for other jobs, even if mediocre at those jobs. A ranger has to eat, and I was definitely ill-equipped to handle a sea related job recently. If it weren't for a fellow ranger, I'd probably have done more long-term harm than good."

skip spawn

close tab

played by

bunny

Tara
She/Her
August 10
Slateport City
Homosexual
Policewoman
Cadet
10 height
10 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tara
Tara Arnnelia
Deep Blue Sea (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 8:28:13 GMT
Tara Arnnelia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="id","panedglass-d"]
[attr="class","planedglass-main"]
[attr="class","glassleft"]
[attr="class","glasslyrics"]
THE THING CALLED "JUSTICE" CHANGES IT SHAPE[break]
DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU STAND.

[attr="class","colorfield-1"]

[attr="class","colorfield-2"]

[attr="class","colorfield-3"]

[attr="class","glassright"]
[attr="class","glassscroll"]

A passing comment by Oliver made her look afar realizing something, she had been distracted too much for a while now made her unable to realized that she read the map wrongly. She takes out her phone and looks at the map once again to make sure and sure that the city that she pass earlier is actually Lilycove - When she realized that, Tara unable to remember what did she thought earlier. Tara crouch while letting out a sigh, "I can't believe that I made a blunder" Tara exclaims. Then a Tyrunt came, looking at the size made her eyes sparkle. Recently, Tara has been collecting pokemon that are big in size. "Queen, can you help me?" Tara asks her shiny Glameow and she just nods. She jumps down from her shoulder and looks at Tyrunt. The dinosaur pokemon take that as a sign of aggression and quickly charge at her. Before Tyrunt reach her, Queen cast a HYPNOSIS, and the dinosaur collapse to the ground and quickly fell asleep. While she was fast asleep, Tara throws her final Pokeball to Tyrunt and catch her. [break][break]

"I need to restock my Pokeball..." Tara finally realized that she has run out of Pokeball in her pocket, she could go to her motorcycle and take some out but she is not in a hurry. "... Water pokemon, huh? Two of my partner is a water pokemon. One acts really rough, like to play-bite despite she has sharp teeth, while the other has a really big body" Tara murmurs.

– Catching Tyrunt

[attr="class","credits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Poppins:300,400,600"][googlefont="Hind:400,700"]
[newclass=#panedglass-d] margin: 20px auto; position: relative; width: min-content; --accentRGB: 255, 37, 65; --accent: rgb(255, 37, 65); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .planedglass-main] height: 600px; display: flex; background: var(--accent); font: 13px/19px 'Hind'; letter-spacing: .1px; color: #898989; border-radius: 0 9px 9px 0; overflow: hidden; box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, .15);[/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a.credits] display: block; text-align: right; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 25px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassleft] width: 200px; border-right: 5px solid #121212; overflow: hidden; position: relative; z-index: 5; display: flex; flex-direction: column; justify-content: center; align-items: center; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassleft img] filter: brightness(.65) grayscale(.75) contrast(.85) saturate(1.25); width: 200px; z-index: 0; opacity: 1; position: absolute; top: 0; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d:hover .glassleft img] filter: brightness(.85) grayscale(0) contrast(.75) saturate(1.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-1] position: absolute; top: 0; width: 200px; height: 600px; background: linear-gradient(150deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 0), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65) 85%); z-index: 100; opacity: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-2] position: absolute; width: 200px; height: 600px; top: 0; z-index: 90; background: var(--accent); mix-blend-mode: color; opacity: .1; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-3] width: 400px; height: 400px; background: var(--accent); border-radius: 100%; position: absolute; right: -220px; top: calc(50% - 150px); z-index: 0; opacity: .5; mix-blend-mode: hard-light; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d:hover .colorfield-3] opacity: .85; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glasslyrics] width: 75%; height: 100%; z-index: 150; position: relative; display: flex; justify-content: flex-end; align-items: center; flex-direction: column; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glasslyrics>div] max-height: 190px; overflow: hidden; margin-bottom: 0px; color: #fff; font: 300 9px/15px 'Poppins', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .9px; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d:hover .glasslyrics>div] opacity: 1; margin-bottom: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassright] padding: 0; position: relative; z-index: 5; background: #222; padding: 20px 0 0 20px; width: 345px; border-radius: 0 9px 9px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassscroll] padding-right: 20px; height: calc(600px - 36px); overflow: auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d b] font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: .2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d hr] margin: 15px 0; border: 0; height: 2px; background: #444; width: 100%; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d br+br] display: block; content: ' '; margin: 0 0 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a]color: var(--accent); font: inherit; font-weight: 500; text-decoration: underline; text-decoration-color: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65); transition: .25s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a:hover] text-decoration-color: rgba(var(--accentRGB), 0); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar] width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #222; border-radius: 1px; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65);
border-radius: 2px; border: 0 !important [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Deep Blue Sea (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 6:16:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TENTACOOL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIQUID OOZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRIZZILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]U-TURN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIQUIDATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER PULSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE TYRUNT!

close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
Deep Blue Sea (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 0:58:38 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
After double checking a map...it seemed that she had mistakenly drove right past it to here. And was embarrassed. He just smiled politely. It was pretty funny. But soon the Tyrunt came up, probably curious. Then she decided to catch the two-foot tall dinosaur. Using a Glameow. Dragonite and Oliver just stood back and watched. Hypnosis...well, that was one way to do it. Sleep was a good status effect. That was something else he needed. But he just clapped when she captured it. "Congrats." It was at that point that his Dragonite got smacked in the head.

Looking around, he soon found a Drizzile. Who seemed awfully aggressive. The gecko looking Pokemon unleashed a Water Pulse at Dragonite. Who took the attacks, and didn't move back an inch. His Dragonite was quite strong. And one hit was all he needed. "Thunder Punch." Electricity arced around his dragon's right fist, and delivered a powerful right hook into the little Pokemon's body, sending it flying into the cliffside. Taking out a pokeball, the ambitious ranger threw it, hoping to catch it. "Hopefully that won't be my only catch of the day..."

Attempt to catch Drizzile

close tab

played by

bunny

Tara
She/Her
August 10
Slateport City
Homosexual
Policewoman
Cadet
10 height
10 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tara
Tara Arnnelia
Deep Blue Sea (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 3:02:46 GMT
Tara Arnnelia Avatar
[nospaces]

Oliver gives a short congratulatory remark after she caught the Tyrunt, Tara just nods to answer it. She thinks that it might be cut short due to the fack sudden appearance of a wild Drizzile. Tara decides to leave it to Oliver as she walks back to her motorbike and opens the trunk only to reveal a scattered Pokeball in there. She takes it out and puts it into her pocket, on the edge of her peripheral she notices a jellyfish pokemon - Tentacool. However, Tara decides to ignore it and return to Oliver - Since she actually got off track from her goal, she wants to hit the road again to go back to Lilycove but leaving without any notices would leave her a bad aftertaste. [break][break]

It seems that Oliver is trying to catch the Drizzle. "I hope so too." Tara gives a remark with a smile trying to find a perfect timing to say goodbye.

– Skipping

[newclass=#panedglass-d] margin: 20px auto; position: relative; width: min-content; --accentRGB: 255, 37, 65; --accent: rgb(255, 37, 65); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .planedglass-main] height: 600px; display: flex; background: var(--accent); font: 13px/19px 'Hind'; letter-spacing: .1px; color: #898989; border-radius: 0 9px 9px 0; overflow: hidden; box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, .15);[/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a.credits] display: block; text-align: right; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 25px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassleft] width: 200px; border-right: 5px solid #121212; overflow: hidden; position: relative; z-index: 5; display: flex; flex-direction: column; justify-content: center; align-items: center; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassleft img] filter: brightness(.65) grayscale(.75) contrast(.85) saturate(1.25); width: 200px; z-index: 0; opacity: 1; position: absolute; top: 0; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d:hover .glassleft img] filter: brightness(.85) grayscale(0) contrast(.75) saturate(1.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-1] position: absolute; top: 0; width: 200px; height: 600px; background: linear-gradient(150deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 0), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65) 85%); z-index: 100; opacity: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-2] position: absolute; width: 200px; height: 600px; top: 0; z-index: 90; background: var(--accent); mix-blend-mode: color; opacity: .1; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-3] width: 400px; height: 400px; background: var(--accent); border-radius: 100%; position: absolute; right: -220px; top: calc(50% - 150px); z-index: 0; opacity: .5; mix-blend-mode: hard-light; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glasslyrics] width: 75%; height: 100%; z-index: 150; position: relative; display: flex; justify-content: flex-end; align-items: center; flex-direction: column; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glasslyrics>div] max-height: 190px; overflow: hidden; margin-bottom: 0px; color: #fff; font: 300 9px/15px 'Poppins', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .9px; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d:hover .glasslyrics>div] opacity: 1; margin-bottom: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassright] padding: 0; position: relative; z-index: 5; background: #222; padding: 20px 0 0 20px; width: 345px; border-radius: 0 9px 9px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassscroll] padding-right: 20px; height: calc(600px - 36px); overflow: auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d hr] margin: 15px 0; border: 0; height: 2px; background: #444; width: 100%; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d br+br] display: block; content: ' '; margin: 0 0 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a]color: var(--accent); font: inherit; font-weight: 500; text-decoration: underline; text-decoration-color: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65); transition: .25s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a:hover] text-decoration-color: rgba(var(--accentRGB), 0); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar] width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #222; border-radius: 1px; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65);
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Deep Blue Sea (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 4:46:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHIELDON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAVY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON DEFENSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEWGONG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE DRIZZILE!
close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
Deep Blue Sea (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 23:09:47 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
That timing didn't come fast enough. As soon as Oliver picked up the captured Drizzile, something fell and smacked his head, laying him out. And causing his Dragonite to laugh. A cute Shieldon got up and tried to run away. But it was also the kind of Pokemon that fit his criteria. And while Ollie was dizzy and recovering from a heavy Pokemon falling on him, he was able to get a command out. "Aqua Tail..." The Dragonite flew/jumped over the rock and steel type, water gathering around his large tail. And did a front flip, hitting the Pokemon and landing on his feet at the same time. The Shieldon flew and landed face first into the sand. Luckily, Ollie recovered just enough to throw another Pokeball at it. Feeling his head, he could already feel the large lump forming. And it was sensitive.

"Yeah...I think I'm going to call it quits after that..." Getting up, he wobbled towards the Pokeball. Hopefully catching himself a another new friend. Looking back at his partner, he simply waved, since it looked like she was trying to get going. "Lilycove isn't far. I'll be heading back myself soon. Good luck, and thanks for the company." Ever so polite and charming, you never know who you'll be answering to next. Best lay the groundwork of being friendly and reasonable.

capture attempt on Shieldon

close tab

played by

bunny

Tara
She/Her
August 10
Slateport City
Homosexual
Policewoman
Cadet
10 height
10 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tara
Tara Arnnelia
Deep Blue Sea (DW)
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2021 4:44:58 GMT
Tara Arnnelia Avatar
[nospaces]

As she was trying to find the right timing, another set of pokemon appear yet none of them appeals to her. However, Oliver has a different opinion as he captures the oncoming Shieldon with such efficiency as if he is used to doing all of this kind of stuff. Fortunately, Tara doesn't need to find the timing anymore as Oliver gives a good chance to do so as he is thinking to end it here too. "It is nice knowing you, if you ever happen to visit Slateport feel free to look for me," Tara says then walks away waving her arm and decide to continue her journey.

– Skipping and end of the thread

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Deep Blue Sea (DW)
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2021 5:47:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]OLIVER CAUGHT THE SHIELDON!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAVY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON DEFENSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!