luka chêne
who let the dogs out? [m]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 6:57:47 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Hey- hey! That's mine!" [break][break] The peace of a lazy summer's afternoon is swiftly broken by one Luka Chêne, her sudden shout piercing like a foghorn through the humdrum murmuring of shoppers and sightseers in Slateport. But she's not the only one causing commotion- more shouts and indignant exclamations rise from the crowd as an errant Herdier races through it, bowling over a few bystanders and tripping up even more. There's something clutched in it's jaws, a vaguely pink shape that's hard to discern at a distance. Whatever it is, it's clear that the dog has no intention of dropping it any time soon.[break][break] All the while, Luka chases after it, skirts swirling around her thighs and hair billowing out behind her. A constant stream of apologies pours from her lips as she weaves her way through the crowd, her eyes never leaving the happily wagging tail of her adversary. But just as she seems to be within arms reach of the pup it swerves and veers off in a completely new direction and Luka, still racing ahead, can't pivot quite as gracefully. She barrels forwards, stumbles, and winds up crashing headfirst into a pressed suit and starched white shirt- another hapless victim drawn into her series of unfortunate events for the day.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 9:38:58 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

WHEN THERE'S FISH AMUCK

HE HAS HALF THE MIND TO KICK THE YAPPING DOG THAT RUSHES BY. He doesn’t, naturally, because he can’t. But it does cross his mind.

Instead, Fernando conducts himself with the same behavior beholden to him when dealing with the annoyances he can’t dispose of—ignoring them. Eyes move back to his watch as a notification comes up. It’s a formal invite to a soiree in Mossdeep.

Umph!

She literally takes his breath away when she crashes into him headfirst. It elicits a sudden gasp as his legs buckle to keep him upright. They tense, but he manages to hold, propping her upright as well as he exhales a cloud of MISTY TERRAIN.

A split second later, he immediately unhands her. One hand brushes the newfound wrinkles off his chest. The other beams his watch face into his peripheral.

Careful now. Any faster and you would’ve taken me with you.

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 4:20:57 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Sorry, I'm so sorry! A-are you okay? Gosh..." The man she'd bumped into remains upright, but Luka still gives him a cursory once-over. She frets and fusses, delicate hands rising to brush a barely visible speck of lint from the lapels of the man's suit. And just as quickly they retract, jolting back as though she's been electrocuted. She had forgotten herself- surely he doesn't want a stranger's overfamiliar touches on top of everything else.[break][break]"I didn't mean- t-that is, sorry!" she repeats in a fluster, verdant eyes wide as they meet his cold stare. "I don't usually...I mean, I was going after...oh no." Which way had the Herdier gone? In all her panic, she had lost it.[break][break]She wishes she had an extra pair of eyes to scan the crowd with, or had had the foresight to use an avian Pokemon to aid in the search. As it is, she can only rely on the kindness of strangers. "Have you seen, um...did you see that dog? The way that it went? It's got something really important of mine!"
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 5:26:22 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

WHEN THERE'S FISH AMUCK

“YOU’RE FINE,” he reassures, showing no outward protest as she clears the nonexistent damage she’s done to his attire. “But do be careful.

Fernando’s disposition borders neutral. A resting bitch face may reside on his face but his tone isn’t actively hostile. It’s more akin to an adult lecturing a stranger’s child than anything else.

When she asks for his recollection, the dog flashes in his mind. It all makes sense once he puts it together. Regrettably, he indeed had not kicked the dog. Unfortunate.

It just passed by,” he answers, turning to point out the direction. “But you’ll never catch it at this rate.”

Instinctively, he reaches for a Pokeball.

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 2:33:23 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"I will! I promise, Monsieur, it won't happen again." A silly thing to promise a stranger who, by all rights, she should never bump into again. But there's a sweet earnestness on Luka's face anyways- a promise is a promise, no matter how unnecessary.[break][break]

"Ah...is that so?" Fernando's assessment is most likely correct. The pup is long gone, and Luka had barely been able to keep up with it before all this. Though her expression doesn't slip into a frown she does deflate slightly, worry tugging at the corners of her mouth. Her fingers twist into the hem of her skirt.[break][break]

Right now, it'd be best to send out Plum or perhaps find a PC so she can put her Growlithe on the case. Luka catches the man's movement out of the corner of her eye, but his intentions don't quite reach her. "I see. Um, thank you. And sorry, again! I'll, erm, I-I'll get out of your hair...
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 6:23:37 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

WHEN THERE'S FISH AMUCK

FERNANDO’S THUMB GRAZES THE DIAL OF HIS POKEBALL. Unseen mechanisms come undone and the Silvally inside is projected in front of him. Unlike the Herdier, this one proves obedient to a fault, immediately defaulting into a sitting position once it realizes it wasn’t called into combat.

Is that Pokemon yours?

Fernando pops the question along with a squat as he prods the synthetic Pokemon to sniff his ankles. Trace scents of the Pokemon passing by should be enough for the Silvally to follow. At least, that’s what he has in mind.

All he needs is for Luka to confirm how gentle they need to be.

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 7:48:41 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]"Woah..." Luka tries not to gape at the Silvally, hiding her little gasp as a yawn behind her hand. It's not like she even knows what the creature is, for she's never seen one in person before. Equal parts bizarre and fascinating, it's hard not to stare at.[break][break]

"Eh? Oh...no, it isn't. But, erm..." She hesitates, teeth worrying her bottom lip. "I don't think it really means any harm. I think I left a snack in my bag, so it probably just smelled that...I really appreciate you trying to help, please don't be too hard on the poor thing, okay?"[break][break]
It might be rude to assume that of him, but the Pokemon sitting dutifully at his side is- well, it's intimidating. And she doesn't want the poor Herdier, rascal or not, to suffer just for her sake.
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 3:41:52 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

WHEN THERE'S FISH AMUCK

FERNANDO QUESTIONS HER INSINUATION WITH AN IMPERIOUS STARE. Admittedly, even he understands the grotesque appearance of his Pokemon but its training is immaculate. To think it, and therefore him as an extension, would be anything but is both a stain to his name and reputation. But despite this, he holds his tongue.

I thought you said it was important,” he raises, running his fingers against the Silvally’s fins on last time before giving it a reaffirming pat. All it takes is the repeated brush of his palm to set the Pokemon off, jettisoning down the street, hot on the Herdier’s trail.

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 19:45:48 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Oops.[break][break]She's usually not one to speak out of line. And if Luka knew that her insinuation, intentionally or not, had offended the man in any way, she'd be groveling for forgiveness. But as it is she can only watch the Silvally run off, with no choice but to trust this intimidating man and his oversized puppy.[break][break]

"It is! It is, but..." One hand twines a rosy curl around her finger, and her eyes hold a gentle sincerity. "It's also my fault for not being careful enough. The poor thing shouldn't have to suffer for my mistake." Luka starts then, struck by a sudden thought, "A-and you shouldn't be inconvenienced for it either! I'm so sorry...I, um, I'll make it up to you, monsieur! I promise."
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 4:21:45 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

WHEN THERE'S FISH AMUCK

“SUFFER?”

His questions never lose that accusatory point. As if dissecting every word she makes in the courtroom, he looks to overturn her intent with a reiteration of her words.

A thought strums his mind and he breaks his stone face with a small chuckle.

Just what do you thinks going to happen to it?

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 22:04:06 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Eh?"[break][break]
Luka feels like a bug under a microscope. The kind that little boys like to play with, angling the lens just right to make it catch fire. She bites her lip, worried that whatever she says next might be wrong somehow.[break][break]

"W-well, I don't know. N-nothing horrible, or anything! I just feel bad...if it was really after the snacks in my bag, it must be hungry. I need it back, but I don't want it to starve either." The ghost of a laugh breezes past her lips. "If only it had asked to share! I would have been happy to."
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 7:45:55 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

WHEN THERE'S FISH AMUCK

SHE’S RIGHT IN THAT ASSESSMENT. Anything she says will be used against her in the court of Silph. The presumptions that drip from her choice of words are reflected with a sharpness that makes even the most effective MIRROR COAT seems cloudy in comparison.

But he reserves himself in public. A simple, “I see,” passes.

Their conversation is cut short by the appearance of Fernando’s Silvally. The much larger canine carries the Herdier in his mouth, hung by its scruff, petrified as it dangles with every step. Fernando’s Pokemon stops short of both trainers, lowering the culprit, head swung upside with a smug look of accomplishment.

Good job,” he rewards with a firm stroke against the Pokemon’s silicon fur.

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2021 8:31:09 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Yeah..." Her voice trails off into an awkward silence.[break][break]Relief floods her when Silvally returns— not only because her purse is still held between the Herdier's jaws, but because it looks frightened but otherwise unharmed. A stabbing guilt pricks at her.[break][break]

"Thank you so much," she gushes nonetheless, taking a few cautious steps forwards. Luka carefully reaches out and pats the Herdier's fluffy head. The sad puppy eyes it gives her are heart-melting, but the purse drops into her open hand. After a cursory search she's certain there's nothing missing, though one item in particular is given a quick once over. Silver flashes as a disc is inspected and just as quickly stowed away.[break][break]

A small, apologetic smile tugs at the corners of her mouth. Luka hands a few treats from her bag over to the Herdier, who manages to look both upset and placated while it munches on them within Silvally's jaws.[break][break]She straightens and looks over to Fernando, that same smile fixed upon her features. "I'm sorry!" she says in a rush. "I...made some unfair assumptions about your Pokemon. That was wrong of me..." Her roseate head bows in a simpering picture of sincerity. "Thank you, truly."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 1:30:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: