He/Him
April Third
Almia
wink
Businessman/Carni
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
16 posts
misha altru DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @misha
misha altru
Banking - Savings - Enter Pin [M]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 2:33:36 GMT
misha altru Avatar
Some people had called about a bank maybe being robbed, and honestly, Misha didn't think anything of it. Until there was word of team rocket possibly being there, he had questions. And that was why he was standing at the main entrance waiting to convene with another person. It was a two person job and he couldn't just stand around and let it happen. Malamar and Zoroark were hidden by illusions and Misha leaned against the stone pillar listening to the man over the headset complain and yap at him about protecting his bank, which was just a tiny non-national bank....at least in his eyes. Then again owning a ton of money made everything looked small.

mission
close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
Pain makes you stronger, heartbreak makes you wiser, and fear makes you braver
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
Banking - Savings - Enter Pin [M]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 1:37:39 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
Ollie wore black skinny jeans, bright blue sneakers, dark blue button up shirt, and a black belt. The mostly red head also had some standard security guard equipment that he had kept, and had to go through a huge hassle to keep and get into Hoenn with, with him. This included a large flashlight, taser, extendable baton, and police style baton. He also had a dufflebag with some custom equipment for his Braviary and Dragonite, both of which was also on his belt in their pokeballs. The guy even had a hat that said security on it. His various ear piercings weren't looped or anything like that, but were still on. Half the time, he forgets they're even there. Nonetheless, as soon as he got there, there was a guy with a headset and looked like he was getting yelled at.

Well, no point in just standing around. Oliver also had a headset, though it was connected to the custom equipment for his Pokemon...but it could also be configured to link with others, so long as the frequency was the same. He approached the man. "Hello, is Mr. Hill available?" It was a two person job, but he also wanted to see the bank's owner. More to get some insight and maybe calm the guy down if he was the one yelling at this poor guy. The blue eyed man really hoped he wouldn't have to listen to Mr. Hill all night or anything. If that was a yes, and if the guy told him how to get to Mr. Hill's office, he would go.

At first, the short, fat, older man started to yell at Ollie, more due to his dual colored hair and ear piercings than anything. In the middle of the rant, Ollie released his Dragonite. Who promptly crossed his arms. That shut the guy up. Holding his ID out, Ollie made a few things clear. "Look, you have the right to request another ranger. But do know that it'll take at least another week before one becomes available. I also have a dragon-type Pokemon, which you specified that you wanted to see. Which could increase that time. I'm well experienced in a variety of cases and situations, including security detail. What I won't do is stand here, getting yelled at by someone who doesn't appreciate us Rangers, or anyone under their employ. Don't yell at me or my temporary partner downstairs during our shifts. Ever. And especially don't yell at our Pokemon. I won't tolerate it. You let me do my job, and Rocket, should they come, will think twice before attempting to rob both you and your customers blind. Now, you going to let me do the job you requested, or should I report back and say that I wasn't needed?" That definitely shut the man up, and they went through a general rundown of where the cameras were and the main security room. After getting that information, Oliver went back downstairs.

"My name is Oliver Shrakes, a ranger cadet. This is my Dragonite. I also have a Braviery, but if we're going to be working together for the foreseeable future, what do you have covered, and I'll try cover any gaps with my own Pokemon. But I do want Dragonite to be very visible." As per the client's request. He was, admittedly, much more professional with this guy than with Mr. Hill.