part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
melite [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2021 0:23:43 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

In all truth, abstract art has never been Mars’ expertise, but couldn’t it be argued that the most important thing about art pieces will always be the feelings they evoke? At least Melody seems to think so, and Mars himself smiles at thought. ”That sounds really nice. I’ve always been a fan of how much range there is in abstract art; every piece is unique and completely different from all the others, and there’s some really interesting ones out there. I bet yours are great!”
[break][break]
It’s a really interesting conversation, but sadly, it seems as if wild pokémon don’t care all that much about art. Not Clawitzer, at least, since it expresses its distaste by shooting an AQUA JET towards them. Mars steps out of the way, but his poor sneakers still get wet. He sighs, commanding his Inkay to retaliate with SUPERPOWER.
[break][break]
A pokéball is thrown, and choosing to try to set this incident aside, his attention once again returns to Melody. ”I don’t know about you, but I’ve always been of the opinion that dancing is more fun with a partner. I appreciate a slow dance, but things like Salsa and Samba is where it’s at.”

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ | Catching Clawitzer ♡

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #5CA9C7;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #5CA9C7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #5CA9C7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#5CA9C7; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,263 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
melite [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2021 3:12:48 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She clapped her hands together, he was entirely right! "Finally! Someone who understands the genre!" she exclaims as there were very few people who could actually process and understand abstract art and just called it weird cause of it being only on surface level. However once one is able to jump that hurdle they can truly see and elevate themselves to a whole new world and how people's perceptions can be altered cause of it! Oh, she was getting carried away in her thoughts again, back to reality. [break][break]

"Oh I love samba and salsa! No one ever really picks the reggae theme in my gym sadly." she said with a slight frown "All my gym challenges are themed after genres. I've been dying to use reggae but I guess people in hoenn arent all that familiar with it so they don't pick it." she says as she watches him handle the clawitzer. [break][break]

it was then that a dragonnair appeared suddenly and tried to wrap itself around primarina who's eyes glimmered pink for a moment as she released a misty terrain, weakening the dragon and firing a moon blast to knock it out. It let out a small cheery tone to let Melody know to catch it to which she quickly responds with a dive ball at the dragonnair.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ Capturing

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
melite [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2021 7:10:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WINGULL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRONZONG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEATPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IMPRISON
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL BLOCK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
melite [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2021 22:58:00 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”Ha! It’s a shame that more people don’t, right? Maybe they just need someone to show them how cool abstract art can be.”
[break][break]
As Mars sees it, it’s something Melody could easily do, and it makes him wonder why she hasn’t done something like feature one of her art pieces on an album or video. But, of course, marketing can be a complicated thing, and knowing as much, Mars keeps the question to himself – the sight of a Wingull soon distracting him from this thought.
[break][break]
A Wingull that attacks one of his poor little Inkay as if trying to make lunch out of them.
[break][break]
Rude!
[break][break]
Of course, the Revolving Pokémon needs no instructions in order to give the Wingull some much deserved PAYBACK. Karma’s a bitch, and this time it comes in the company of a pokéball being nonchalantly tossed up in the air.
[break][break]
”Reggae theme, huh? Maybe I should challenge your gym sometime, that sounds like it could be fun.” He grins, looking at Melody.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ | Catching Wingull ♡

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #5CA9C7;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #5CA9C7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #5CA9C7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#5CA9C7; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,263 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
melite [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 18:33:39 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"Such is the pain of an artist, I'm gonna try to elevate Hoenn to my level." she said wanting to feel understood, yet was able to do that. It made her feel pretty good, it was hard to hide that. Her cheeks turned super red as sometimes genuine compliments still got to melody, especially if they were during personal moments such as this one. [break][break]

She quickly looked for a distraction as a bronzong had appeared, it tried to use tackle on primarina but primarina's slick and wet body from the water had an easier time gliding about and dodging it's attacks until primarina could slap him with her tail from behind and using an icy wind to send him packing. Melody lobbed a pokeball and looked around, it seemed like the pokemon hunt was over as now a majority of the pokemon in the area fled. Melody's phone began to ring and she picked it up. She looked at Martin apologetically and hung up after "Looks like I need to go. If you ever wanna hang out again just come to my gym in sootopolis!" she said as she ran off with Primarina, she had a meeting to attend to.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ Capturing Bronzong
Autumnal Bingo: The hunt.

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
melite [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 7:12:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]MARS CAUGHT WINGULL!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]MELODY CAUGHT BRONZONG!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEATPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IMPRISON
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL BLOCK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!