part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Pop on Rocks (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 23:19:28 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
i don't know anything with certainty,
but the sight of the stars makes me dream
"Mm! I agree," Luka chimes in. "They're both sooo pretty! So graceful and lovely to watch...and the outfits are so cute!" She can't help but gush a little. "I used to skate a little as a kid, but it was never anything serious. I haven't been in ages...I'd love to try it again sometime."

Her eyes have been closed, but they flutter open again upon the reminder of their challenge. Luka nods, smiling. "I think I can stand a little more!"

The remainder of the rocks are placed towards her lower back, easing out the tension at the base of her spine. Luka hadn't even realized she was carrying anything there, but she groans a little as pressure is applied near her tailbone.

"This totally can't be a one time thing," she mumbles, sinking into the massage table. "Ugh, it feels sooooo good..."

WpNEq2oO

@emi ● sauna stamina ● 550
MADE BY MIZO

·
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Pop on Rocks (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 18:00:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcredits"]
[attr="class","sidelong"]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]

"What do you say, Luka? We can’t fall behind, can we?” Mars asked Luka. "I think I can stand a little more!" Emi smiled as she nodded to her masseuse to crank up the heat on her rocks as the other two agreed to the challenge. Stones began to be placed on her lower back and the heat was finally to a point that felt desirable for her. [break][break]

Her toes curled as a content smile formed on her face as she sank further into the massage bed. "This totally can't be a one time thing," Luka commented, mirroring Emi's own thoughts. "Ugh, it feels sooooo good..." Emilia chuckled. "I agree. Can't believe I waited so long to experience something like this." she'd certainly found something to invest her time into now. [break][break]

_w_yhNEp

[break][break]

[break]
+ more tags: [break]
+ 509/567[break]
+ xtra notes: short post ^.^[break]

[attr="class","headerbox"]

emi +

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodybox headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); --accentRGB: 141,74,81; --accent: #8d4a51 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .bodybox] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodybox; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.25) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h2, .sidelong h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Pop on Rocks (Sauna)
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2021 3:08:45 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Life can be stressful sometimes, especially when living at a place like Hoenn. So much had happened as of late; good things, bad ones, things that fill him with concern. In many ways, Mars had needed this massage as much as had, and now that the hot stones rest upon his back, he finds himself glad that they agreed to come back to the spa.
[break][break]
Good company can also make all the difference, of course.
[break][break]
”Right? Wish I had known about this sooner, it sure beats a regular massage.”
[break][break]
@emi’s chuckle is matched by one of his own, and honestly, it’s just nice to know that they’re all having a relaxing time, little challenges aside.

[BREAK][BREAK]

[break][break]
Aj8DT6b6
[break][break]
496/1000

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #4bab86;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #4bab86;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #4bab86;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#75B988; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Pop on Rocks (Sauna)
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2021 18:46:39 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
"It's kind of funny though, don't you think?

Luka shifts slightly, the warm pressure of the stones seeping into her back. A sheen of sweat slicks her back, but it's a comforting sort of heat.

"I mean, who even came up with the idea that hot rocks can feel so nice..." She giggles softly into the massage table. "It's kind of weird, right?" Her masseuse hits another spot of tension and Luka groans again.

"Do you do this kind of thing often, Mademoiselle Emi? Massages and things...I wonder if there's a warm kind of facial too, or if that's bad for your face..."

9Fc2ueZe

@emi ● sauna stamina ● 539
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Pop on Rocks (Sauna)
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 12:38:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcredits"]
[attr="class","sidelong"]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]

As the masseuse worked her magic on her back occasional pops could be heard as her bones adjusted to the pressure from the massage. With the combination of tension release and the comforting heat from the hot rocks Emilia felt a wave of lethargy wash over her. She could certainly fall asleep right now but that wouldn't be very polite to the people she was spending time with. "Right? Wish I had known about this sooner, it sure beats a regular massage.”[break][break]

Emi smiled and nodded. If she'd known about something like this earlier she might've spent more time here than in the sauna's. Now that she had experienced all three of the services Lavaridge had to offer she had to say the sauna's were her least favorite. She would've spent way more time here if she had anticipated how comfortable she would feel. [break][break]

"It's kind of funny though, don't you think?" Luka spoke up with a giggle. "I mean, who even came up with the idea that hot rocks can feel so nice..." Emi certainly hadn't considered that before but now that she had brought it up, it certainly was a strange concept. "It's kind of weird, right?" [break][break]

"Now that you mention it...yeah it kinda is." Emi said with a soft chuckle of her own. She recalled how nervous she had been before the massage had begun. It just sounded like she'd be suffering. Hot rocks on bare skin? "Do you do this kind of thing often, Mademoiselle Emi? Massages and things...I wonder if there's a warm kind of facial too, or if that's bad for your face..."[break][break]

"No I don't often pamper myself like this. But I've certainly been taking advantage of the special services going on here as of late." she admitted sheepishly. "I'm so used to working and studying that I don't really have enough time for myself. But..." she said with a pause as she pursed her lips, "Now that I've spoiled myself I might have to make this sort of thing a regular occurrence." she says with a laugh. "Arceus knows I can get used to this." [break][break]

lw9xJFPI

[break][break]

[break]
+ more tags: [break]
+ 435/509[break]
+ xtra notes: short post ^.^[break]

[attr="class","headerbox"]

emi +

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodybox headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); --accentRGB: 141,74,81; --accent: #8d4a51 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .bodybox] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodybox; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.25) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h2, .sidelong h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Pop on Rocks (Sauna)
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 22:15:01 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”People come up with the weirdest things, don’t they? It’s great and all, but it sure doesn’t sound very pleasant before trying it…”
[break][break]
Hot stones on bare skin? No thanks, it sounds terrible on principle alone.
[break][break]
Mars is sure that if these stones were any hotter they could be used as some form of torture, but as they are, they happen to be incredibly relaxing.
[break][break]
If only he had time to do this sort of thing more often, but work always seems to have its ways of keeping him painfully busy, and apparently he’s not the only one with that sort of issue.
[break][break]
”I feel you on that, but it can’t all be about work, no? Self care is important too, and this is kind of a great way to go about it.” He laughs lightly. Honestly, the spa should pay him for all this advertising.

[BREAK][BREAK]

[break][break]
HKc|39fC
[break][break]
416/1000

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #4bab86;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #4bab86;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #4bab86;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#75B988; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Pop on Rocks (Sauna)
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 4:26:15 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
"Well, I'm glad you're treating yourself! Both of you," Luka says, letting her head sink further down. Her brain feels pleasantly fuzzy, relaxation sinking into every crevice like a balm.

"I'm not sure what you do, Mademoiselle Emi, but I'm sure it warrants treating yourself every now and then. Well...actually, I take that back! Who needs an excuse for self care, right?"

In a little while, Mars will probably have to make use of the spa's services quite often, huh?

"Speaking of which...have you guys tried out the hot springs?" Luka continues to prattle on. So much talking might disturb the peaceful nature of their afternoon, but her voice has a softly musical quality that keeps her jabber from being too grating. "It's amazing! The water is sooooo nice..."

FfBVyUj6

@emi ● sauna stamina ● 522
MADE BY MIZO