Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
LET ME INNNNN (insert gif here)
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 4:55:29 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"] Bryan had to try and figure out how to get in deeper into the tree, he had possible hypothesis on how to placate the tree and allow deeper passage. [break][break]

He had a couple of options to get it to work. He had also employed the help of some people, was known around rocket as a very generally intelligent person so it's possible he'd know a way to get in deeper without alerting the tree? On top of that A recent friend he made who was a follower of xerneas, someone who possibly had more information on the creature than Bryan did. [break][break]

All in all Bryan only had a million questions and not many answers. So scientific method dictated to hypothesize something and then test it to see what works. He brought with him the tree stumps he secured during his time at the excursions, he also had a new pokemon with him that may have held interesting powers unique to it's species he learned of recently. [break][break]

Zarude had an interesting move, a healing ability the pokedex called...jungle healing? He didn't really understand it that much but maybe returning this piece of the tree back to it's origin may have interesting effects? Oh well, for now he was waiting for and @shiro to arrive. Shiro was given an alternate entrance for him to sneak through, in order to keep their alignment with rocket hidden until he could be trusted. [break][break]

For now Bryan's zarude carried one of the stumps he..."borrowed" and the Zarude held in his arms the second one.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED: @shiro

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto] [break][break]
https://c.tenor.com/-Yf1imXhJKoAAAAM/monkey-funny.gif
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 14:55:56 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]
[attr="class","decker-big-img"]

[attr="class","decker-1"]
[attr="class","decker-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","decker-tagged"]
@shiro

[attr="class","decker-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","decker-pkmn"]

[attr="class","decker-post"]

Killian's not too far behind Bryan and his Zarude. Being asked to assist in investigating the tree honestly caught him off guard. It's not like he spent much time rubbing shoulders with the lower Rockets. That didn't mean he wasn't appreciative that Bryan came to him. In fact, this was a good opportunity to correct the mistake of distance. [break][break]

Plus - the Tree of Life and what lay closer to its center did entice curiosity. [break][break]

A swarm of Rattata, 18 to be precise (9 Alolan and 9 Kantoian), and four Raticate (2 Alolan and 2 Kantoian) scurried through the grassy field. They were little more than test subjects. Fodder, if you will, to test the force barring them from stepping closer to the tree. [break][break]

"You said there'd be someone else meeting us?" the admin questioned.

[attr="class","decker-bot-1"]

notes about this post

The Swarm arrives.
[attr="class","decker-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 1:25:00 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"] "Yeah but it seems like he's gonna be late. You ready to start?" he asked as he and Zarude placed one of the two stumps down on the new vibrant grass that filled the inside of the tree. [break][break]

"Alright so, do you have any info on Xerneas I might not be aware of?" he asked curiously as he put his arm across the Admin's chest, gesturing him to step back since he has no idea how this thing might react to zarude's power. "My plan so far is to use this pokemon's ability to try and stimulate the tree's growth or even have it understand we're not a threat and let us in deeper...or honestly fuckin anything else." he tells him as has NO idea what the fuck he's doing. He wasn't the smartest person in the world, he only had a deeper understand of it's mythos than most people.

[break]

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 6:38:02 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]

i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[break][break]

[break]

"Yeah, I'm ready." [break][break]

Killian nodded. Ready for what he's not sure, but with an army of rats around him, he felt oddly safe. [break][break]

"Xerneas? It's one of Kalos's legendary Pokemon. According to legend, it can grant eternal life." the basic information, not anything Bryan didn't wouldn't know already. Honestly, Killian hadn't looked into Kalos myth much, but that changed after today. [break][break]

His eyes found the Zarude as Bryan explained his plan. "Yeah, I'm aware of Zarude's power." he'd done his fair share of research on the rouge monkey. [break][break]

"Do you have a backup plan if this doesn't work out?" in his experience, it was good to have one.

notes about this post

The Swarm arrives.

[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 20:57:56 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"] Bryan nodded his head. "Correct it is." He told him "So why is it that it is now in Hoenn, there's no way he isn't responsible for this tree appearing here." he hypothesized out loud. "And why is it he's placing trees seemingly all over the place?" [break][break]

"Could it be he's trying to restore the ecosystem? Or something else? And the removal of the tree stumps has done nothing to cause his appearance." he explains. "So my current line of thinking is he's unable to be anywhere else but here, waiting to be awakened." he continued. "Maybe his power was spread too thin? I can spend hours just theorizing shit but that'll do no good at the current stage so we're gonna see what happens when we return fragments of his power to him." he explains as he recalled the events that transpired with . [break][break]

"Back up plan? Not really, all I know so far is when Priam tried to let out gabby, his gabite that was recently revived with blue mulch, the tree tried to take it, to where? Who knows." he shares. "Alright zarude, jungle healing." he commands as his zarude walked over to the placed tree stump and began to channel energy into the stump, wondering if it would trigger it's growth like his Audino's heal pulse did during the excursion.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 23:55:56 GMT
shiv Avatar

LET ME IN

TREE STUMPS AND JUNGLE HEALING

AFTER THE ZARUDE USES ITS POWERS, the tree stumps stir. They begin to take root in the grass despite their severed states. From their flat, ringed planes, small branches begin to sprout outward. At first, it's a gorgeous phenomena. A time lapsed scene cultivated straight from a nature documentary, but one in real time. No magic of editing. No playing in 2x speed. Instead, the tree "heals" quickly.

The branches grow longer. Small sprouts adorn their extending limbs. As soon as the branches gain more meat they gnarl violently toward the Rockets, attempting to slap and spank them with their new birch arms.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2021 20:19:44 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]

[break][break]

[break]

Bryan and his Zarude work their magic, and nothing could have prepared Killian for what happened next. Accepted by The Tree of Life, the stump heals and does so rapidly. In seconds a tree sprouts from almost nothing. Its branches twist and wind as they grow, becoming sinewy arms that lash out violently. [break][break]

Killian frowned.[break][break]

This is why you needed a backup plan.[break][break]

The tree branches cracked like a whip as they sailed at him and Bryan."Fuck, watch out!" the admin whistled twice, and one of his Rattata lept forward from the grass behind them. [break][break]

Gnarly birch arms slammed into a protective barrier. It splintered like a spider's web from the blow. Protect would hold for now, but they needed to do something quickly.

notes about this post

Defender Rat.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2021 23:32:58 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Well that went south pretty fast, the experiment was a success and the tree stump was transplanted onto the original...larger tree? Regardless it attached. [break][break]

To be frank, he didn't know what to really expect from this, every instance of him interacting with the tree usually lead to him being whipped and beaten and once again it proved true. He and his Zarude got snapped and whipped at while Killian acted quickly, ordering his rattatas to defend against them. Zarude leapt back and used his vine whip to grab Bryan and bring him back towards safety. "Damn IT. I keep hitting a FUCKING WALL." he shouts angrily, this damn tree was fucking persistent. [break][break]

He broke down and slammed his fist into the floor in rage. "What fucking else do I need to do?! God damn it!" he said slamming his fists once more into the dirt. "She's running out of time...please.. Just tell me and I'll do it..im good at taking orders.." he was broken.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
https://c.tenor.com/0cZslWt4Gy8AAAAC/monkey-walking.gif

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2021 19:14:19 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]

[break][break]

[break]

The tree seemed to calm after the attack. But whatever frustration it held inside its roots transferred to Bryan. His angry shouts filled the air with awkward tension. [break][break]

Lips pursed, Killian watched the outburst in silence. It wasn't a moment meant for him to witness. Yet, he perceived it all the same. Most might see the man crumpled on the ground, pleading to a god that likely wouldn't reply and feel sympathy. [break][break]

Not Killian. [break][break]

He wore apathy in the face of the man's plight. "Get up." he ordered, "You can't help your sister down on your knees." that's the she Bryan referred too. A sick and innocent girl whose time in this world was short and growing shorter by the second. [break][break]

"And I doubt Xernas wants to aid someone so desperate." [break][break]

How hypocritical of him.

notes about this post

Defender Rat.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2021 19:31:09 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]He remembered about Bryan's sister? He had told Killian in private so that he'd help with his goal. But he actually doubted the admin would remember some random grunt's backstory and motivations. "I doubt there's anything left for us to do here now..god damn it." he said punching the floor one more time. Killian was right, he was being too desperate for it. [break][break]

He was going to have to be more drastic measures. He'd have to meet with and discuss more magma initiative things. Time was running short, and bryan was growing more determined with every moment.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
https://c.tenor.com/0cZslWt4Gy8AAAAC/monkey-walking.gif

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 3:32:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: