thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
moving boxes
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 14:13:03 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]it isn't only hoenn's regional weather service that has castform spread out across the region. rocket does something similar, except theirs is up in more remote locations, perhaps to avoid being detected.

tonight, he's in charge of releasing a few more and making sure they're set up in place.

all that's left is for ashton to show up.

[attr="class","noodles"] // [x]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
moving boxes
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 11:08:16 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

He definitely didn't expect a call so soon, but this was something he was hoping to try out. See if he couldn't get answers and expose some members. Razz would make sure to later call the rangers later on how to undo whatever it is Theo had in mind. Once more he goes for the same mask with voice changer he first encountered the other with. Not like he could always depend on Sable all the time. [break][break]

"Yo!" Ashton greets as he meets up with the other taking a small look around. "So what dastardly deeds we doin' today?" he questions with a more playful tune than what he ever did as 'Razz'

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
moving boxes
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 11:38:37 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"nothing dastardly, just releasing some castform back into the wild."

which is not entirely a lie, but it's not the whole truth either.

he points to the mask.

"you can take that off. it's just us here."

[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
moving boxes
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 12:31:30 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Just some Castform? What they gonna do?" 'Ashton' questions innocently enough as he could think of a few annoying ways they could be used based off his own experience. For now he'll go along with it though. Least until the part about the mask and he waves his hand no. [Break][break]

"Nah, like the underground fights I make sure to keep this on in case something goes wrong ya know?" he gives a shrug, "Color me paranoid but it gives a sense of comfort, that and it makes my voice sound cool," he makes sure to add in the extra detail with a simple ha to keep in line with the character he's been building.

[break][break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
moving boxes
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 15:22:52 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]sounds childish, but ultimately, theo doesn't mind the mask. it's not the strangest quirk he's seen in the organization.

"much like others, we also use castform to track weather patterns and oddities."

with a shrug, he turns, starting them down their path deeper into the wilderness of the route.

"do you own a castform?"

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
moving boxes
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 18:45:30 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"You trying to mess with the weather?" he ponders, curious as to why they would want to. Though he doesn't question to far about it for now. All he does is follow, with an odd sense of nostalgia hitting him as he thinks back to old missions Theo use to take him on. [break][break]

"Sorry no, I don't really have much pokemon"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
moving boxes
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 18:59:26 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"no. we're just trying to get ahead of anything odd that might pop up."

it sounds vague but that's all there is to it, really.

he pushes through some branches, moving them out of the way.

"what pokemon do you have?"

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
moving boxes
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 21:05:14 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Sure," he agrees and goes along with it all for now. That feeling that there might be something more to it all based off personal paranoia.[break][break]

"I gots like 10 pokemon to my name," and once again there is that burn and he hates it. But the mask means that he can bite his tongue all he wants without the other seeing his tell. "But I guess I'll show ya the one matters," here is a chuckle as he takes out a special pokeball. From it Razz reveals a Kartana, wanting to make sure that 'Ashton' seemed worth the time. [break][break]

"Cool right?" he makes sure to sound childish as he ask while the Ultra Beast cuts through the branches in their way.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
moving boxes
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 10:59:03 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]the kartana sure is a surprise.

he almost stops to look at it in full but somehow manages to keep walking. his head tilts, turning to look at it as they continue down the path.

"...where'd you find it?"

and more importantly, what other nine pokemon does ashton have?

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
moving boxes
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 12:38:31 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

‘Ashton’ puts his hand to his mask as if in deep thought, trying to think hard about it. Though honestly it wasn’t a night Razz would ever forget.[break][break]

“I dun know? Like this big black monster thin’ came ta Slateport during the n’ this lil’ guy came to my aide,” he shrugs, “Rocket ever hear of somethin’ like that before?” he bites his tongue both from lying and having to do this stupid broken speech.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
moving boxes
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 10:06:46 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"i see."

he shakes his head.

"not too sure. i have a naganadel which seems to be something similar."

not of this planet, let's say.

"wanna see?"

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
moving boxes
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 12:38:50 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Okay so it must be that Theo doesn't know of it. As Razz can't help but doubt that no one in Rocket knew of the Blackout. He tilts his head to feign interest. [Break][break]

that's that bug from the war right?" he plays dumb and pays for it, "Sure, didn't really help in the war to get one myself,"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
moving boxes
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 9:44:07 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"i believe so. i arrived after the war."

a luxury ball bursts open, revealing the large ultra beast that immediately takes to the skies. it roars, practically screeching as it circles around them, stalking like a predator.

"it was a gift."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
moving boxes
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 9:05:35 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Then ya missed out on a lot didn't ya?" he gives a small chuckle before shrugging, "But probably for the best, I hear some poor bloaks got stabby stabbed multiple times, and they were the lucky ones," for emphasis 'Ashton' pokes himself before watching the Ultra Beast come from their pokeball. Nothing new for him if he was being honest, though seeing as Theo was a poison person it made sense to get one. [break][break]

Zinc seems to get his attention like a little bee and seems to huff about left and right. As if claiming to be the superior Ultra Beast here. Not that he understood words, but he's been around it long enough to get feeling. "I bet you are," he chuckles before his attention is back on Theo. [break][break]

"Tis a cute gift, guessing bunch of the admins get one? Think this thin' will help us with the current mission?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
moving boxes
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 16:22:40 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"i suppose i did. i enjoyed the brief time away from rocket, though."

he would've never admitted it before, but like most things, theo had changed.

the naganadel seemed indifferent to the other ultra beast, practically ignoring its vague gestures as it simply hovered above them. it was like its trainer in that regard.

at the talk of the mission, theo looked ahead, noticing how far they had gone.

"we're almost there. i just have to release a bunch of castform."