part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
sore spot [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 23:43:52 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The hot springs had been a convenient source of relief for Mint ever since he’d started his weird excursions with . The mountain hiking has taken a toll on his undeveloped body. Soft muscles was pulled taught as him and the younger rocket moved up and down the mountainside searching for…whatever they were looking for. Blisters bubbled over on his tender feet, and even his bones ached from the constant hiking. [break][break]

However, the hot springs seemed to ease all that pain away. Even if it hurt to walk into them, and he hissed a little when skin touched almost scalding hot water. But as he forced himself into it…it felt better and better. Gelatto joined him. Despite the ice typing, he seemed to enjoy laying on the rocks at the edge of the water and occasionally slipping into the hot spring before climbing back onto the rocks to drip dry. The only noise aside form distance chatter in other baths was maybe a little knock and the sound of running water. But even that, with all the exhaustion he carried, lulled him to sleep. And then he sat up, startled as he heard the door open to let in another guest. Seafoam green eyes are suddenly wide, and while tired, he’s still looking around as he slowly remembered where he was. “I-I’m sorry! Must’ve fallen asleep-” he said as the individual stepped through the steam and he blinked away the sleep. “Mischa?!”
[break][break]

MISCHA?!

[break][break]

P6gKujQn

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

1000 - 73 = 927

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
sore spot [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 13:26:54 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"]
[attr="class","top"]

of all the people that he had expected to see at the hot springs, certainly a familiar mint-haired boy wasn't one of them.

[break][break] seriously. what was with ? was he stalking him?

[break][break] not that jayden particularly minded, however, the two had come across each other on more than one occasion. it was almost too many times to be considered simple coincidental. probably, anyways.

[break][break] he lets the door slide shut behind him.

[break][break] "you know. you don't have to shout my name every time you see me," he says, as he disrobes and then slides into the water alongside the other.

[break][break]

mKJvZANk
[break][break]
1000 - 68 = 932

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","summary"]

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[newclass=".jayden"]--accent:#8b48f7; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden blockquote b, .jayden blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .jayden blockquote b { font:13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; margin: 0px 15px 10px 0px; height:90px; width:90px; } .jayden blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-65px; text-align:center; } .jayden .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .jayden .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden .summary"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; } .jayden .summary b { font:inherit; color:var(--accent); [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
sore spot [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 2:03:16 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint balked for a moment before grinning at the other grunt again. “You don’t have to show up everywhere like a Where’s Waldo book, you know?” he replied as Gelatto opened his mouth and gave the newcomer a soft yawn before resting his hand back on his paws. There’s a glance around, checking the door for anyone else coming before Mint continued a little quieter. “But really, I’m just always surprised. Especially since last time.” He added, sitting up straight and beginning to press his back on the rocks behind him. [break][break]

It would be rude to fall asleep on them. He began to push into a knot on his back and lifted a hand to pinch at his aching shoulders. "Besides it's not all bad. I recognize you, so I'm happy to see you."

[break][break]

AQzsqRcf

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

927 - 41 = 886

[break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
sore spot [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 4:43:59 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"]
[attr="class","top"]

"where's waldo? i don't think i've read that book."

[break][break] actually, he's an avid reader. the likes of should know it, considering the fact that he once met the man in a library in the middle of the sub, which jayden tends to frequent. still, where's waldo alludes him — as most references of pop culture tend to do.

[break][break] he sinks into the heated water, feeling his muscles relax almost immediately. it's a calming activity, or at least it is, until his rattata leaps into the water with a small splash. he glances towards ivan. did know his rat could swim? the black-furred critter floats away, leaving jayden to look back at the mint-haired boy.

[break][break] "in that case," he says, blinking, as he looks the other directly in the eye. "i'm glad to see you too."

[break][break] he pauses, glancing at the other as he rubs a knot in his shoulder.

[break][break] "... do you need a massage?"

[break][break]

GW10dOQf
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","summary"]

[newclass=".jayden blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden blockquote b, .jayden blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .jayden blockquote b { font:13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; margin: 0px 15px 10px 0px; height:90px; width:90px; } .jayden blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-65px; text-align:center; } .jayden .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .jayden .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden .summary"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; } .jayden .summary b { font:inherit; color:var(--accent); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
sore spot [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 13:24:53 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint regarded him for a moment before smiling. "It's not something you read so much as something you look through. That...and the I Spy books. I found them while waiting for the dentist." Childhood books for him had been simplified art history lessons. It had been...so dull. Even the art he had learned about sometimes didn't strike a chord with him. But that was art. As the normal typed more or less flopped into the water, Mint tilted his head to watch. "I've never seen one that darkly colored. Did you dye them?" He asked, looking over at Gelatto. They had toyed with the idea of colorful highlights but when he had more stable income. Or learned better money management. [break][break]

In any other circumstance, he would've thought of Jayden as just polite. Heck, he still sort of thought it. But he wanted to believe he was genuine. Why dwell on the negative? If anything, he'd nrver know if it was insincere if the guy never told him snd he was happy with that. "Yeah...More like a gym membership though. I've walked the volcano maybe..twice...three times now and it's not getting any easier." He said before lifting up his feet to show off the raw soled and blisters that popped out of his skin. "I hadn't thought walking would be this hard." He added with a small sigh. It'd hurt him in parts of his body he never thought possible. He pounted at where he'd been kneading. "Someone said this hurts cause I didn't tighten my straps enough but I didn't think it'd matter since it wasn't heavy. I dunno..." with that he deflected back to his companion. "What about you? Is this just vacation for a new-..." there's a pause as he rememebered they weren't exactly in private. "New job?" He asked finally. He hadn't even know the guy to be a rocket, much less a high ranking one. But it seemed like he hadn't been when they'd met st the ranch.

[break][break]

wR1gMxCA

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

886 - ?? = ??

[break]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
sore spot [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 13:44:06 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"]
[attr="class","top"]

"no, they're alolan." his head tilts as he looks at the pokemon wading through the pool. he never expected ivan to enjoy it as much as he seemed to; perhaps he should be taking the pokemon on more dedicated swims? it would certainly be useful in a mission.

[break][break] "it was a gift from my —" the lie almost slips off his tongue too easily before he remembers that had been there at the rocket meeting, which meant that he was a rocket, which meant that he knew who was. "mr. decker gave him to me."

[break][break] surprise flickers in the beast's face as the other boy exposes his wounds to him — more specifically his feet. it's hard to tell if jayden is more surprised about the blisters, or the flexibility of the mint-haired boy as his legs stretch up.

[break][break] "did you walk the volcano barefoot?" jayden frowns.

[break][break] if anyone else had said it, it would be very clear that it was a joke or at least involving some tone of sarcasm. however, jayden is jayden, so no such thing exists. it's impossible to tell if it's a joke or if he's being serious.

[break][break] at the other's words, he shakes his head.

[break][break] "this time it's just relaxation," he pauses before adding, a bit sheepishly. "i've been told i'm not very good at doing that, so i'm trying to get better." he shifts a little bit in the water, before swimming closer to mint and his pokemon. as if to prove a point he says, "i can try and help with the massage if you want."

[break][break] if anything, it was a way for him to pretend he was working. even though he knew he was supposed to relax, he was always itching to do something anyways.

[break][break]

vHmMYefg
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","summary"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
sore spot [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 16:41:29 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Oh of course! That sounded familiar to him. Kinda. Gelatto can't bring up to energy to join the Rattata but they have his attention. His tails twitch from side to side as he let out a shy yip of acknowledgement. "Who?" Mint blurted out too quickly as he realized this was probably something that he should know. He blinked slowly trying to recover gracefully but his mind came up blank. "That's kind of him."  He tacked on just as fast. [break][break]

Mint huffed dramatically. "You would think so! The lady at front said mineral water would help callous them at least, but it still hurts to walk." For Mont, it's just easier to take Jayden at face value. Besides, he seemed direct. If he had something mean to say, he'd come right out the gates with it. [break][break]

He scrunched up his face a little as the boy revealed he was bad at...relaxing. "You just...always go? With what energy reserves?" He felt much more energetic than his friend, and even he hit empty every few weeks. Mint is admittedly surprised at the offer, pausing only to keep himself from blurting out something stupid. "Aren't you, like, my boss now?"[break][break]

Then again it's free and who was he to say no. Especially when the actual massage service was kind of expensive too. So despite his questions he turned around gesturing to his right shoulder. "Kind of hard to lift my arm cause of this."

[break][break]

PuVkeB1o

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

886 - ?? = ??

[break]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
sore spot [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 16:54:31 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"]
[attr="class","top"]

oh. maybe they hadn't met yet? it might have seemed unusual if mint was referring to or , the underbosses, but it was possible that killian slipped under the radar. after all, the man was the head of intel.

[break][break] "he's —" he started, but the other cut him off, saying that it was kind. whether the grunt meant to or not, jayden took this to mean that perhaps the two had met before. maybe they just weren't particularly close — something jayden could relate to, since he wasn't particularly close to most people. "yeah. it was kind of him."

[break][break] his thoughts drifted briefly. it was something he often wondered, especially whenever his superiors were involved. whether it was an act of kindness or a test, especially given the fact that the last time the two had met, killian had been prepping jayden.

[break][break] at the other's words, jayden nods. "that does make sense." it had been a while since jayden had been burned, so it was not like he could give anecdotal experience... though, from what he heard at that last rocket meeting, the events of the raid had been intense. "i'm sure it's only a matter of time," he assured the other. "if you want, the medbay would probably help as well."

[break][break] his head tilts. "i wouldn't say i'm always..." he frowns in thought. "it just is what ends up happening." he gives a shrug. jayden has never known anything else. even though it's been over a year since his father's passing, dmitri's shadow still seems to lurk — as it always does. as if to prove a point, the flickering images of his ghosts - his shuppet and shiny gastly - briefly flash into view before vanishing. jayden doesn't pay them any mind, used to their behavior.

[break][break] "i am," he says, with a nod. "but... it's rather new."

[break][break] he still wasn't sure what he was supposed to do as a beast. at least, not entirely. he wondered if this is something would have done for him?

[break][break] either way, he finds his fingers touch the other's shoulder, first using his thumbs to knead gently into the other's skin. "have you tried physical therapy?"

[break][break]
_y9qg_LT
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","summary"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
sore spot [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 17:41:49 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

They hadn't spent much time together but Jayden seemed quieter than before. He wondered if it was talk of work or just...him. not that it was bad, Mint didn't mind carrying the conversation for them. It just struck him as different. He sounded a little distant and instead of press for an answer on who the heck Mr. Decker was, he pressed on. "They seem happy too so at least its not taking the change too badly." he said noting the happy splashing of Ivan. He felt a shiver roll down his spine and it wasn't from Jayden touching him.
[break][break]

"I thought...I thought the medbay was for other stuff. I kinda just got this on my own time." He said. He hadn't felt the most comfortable being around HQ to begin with, much less ask for somple things like pain meds or bandages. [break][break]

Mint can't help but frown. It's not his business. But the beast's habit makes something in his brain itch. You had to know when to stop after all or else. There's a momentary smell of paint thinner. And dim, dusty light. His breathing is ragged, and the smell of rotten food hung in the air. The memory is gone as soon as it's conjured up with a sharp inhale. He squeezed his eyes shut before echoing the gentle words of his older sister. "That's not healthy." He shouldn't laugh. It's not his business. He's better now. "Or...bad time management. Which is fairly common in young adults." He said, perking up once more.
[break][break]

He snorted l before hissing in pain as Jayden hit something particularly tight before relaxing again. "I won't talk to HR then, just in case." He said with a snicker. Maybe this was just the underlying nature of Rocket. Kindness. The thought made him laugh again at the absurdity. "Mmm...I don't physical therapy can cure weakness." He returned with half a shrug.

[break][break]

UWkLPiiu

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

886 - ?? = ??

[break]

[/b][/blockquote]

[/div]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
sore spot [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 7:25:02 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"]
[attr="class","top"]

"other stuff?" jayden echoes. his brows furrow. "what kind of other stuff?" it does not occur to jayden that the med bay could be used for anything except that. it was placed there exactly for the use of fellow rockets. what else could it possibly be used for?

[break][break] though, even he had to admit, there had been moments where jayden had not wanted to go there. only because he knew how fast news tended to trickle in the sub — first, because he hadn't wanted father to know. and then even post-dmitri, it was because he hadn't wanted gavin to know.

[break][break] both for entirely different reasons, but reasons nonetheless.

[break][break] put it up to to constantly confuse him, because the words unhealthy spark a bit of competition in jayden's gaze. "i am healthy," he says, slightly defensively. "my training regimen and diet are perfected." and it was something that he was constantly documenting, constantly aware of. the knowledge had dmitri had imbued into him, even with his passing, was not all gone.

[break][break] as his fingers touch the boy's shoulder and find a particularly tight spot, jayden is careful to move more slowly. methodically, until the tight knot is resolved. he is persevering, if anything.

[break][break] "you would be surprised," is all jayden offers.

[break][break]

bWp4cV3u
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","summary"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
sore spot [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 21:56:21 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint frowned trying to think of a subtle way to discuss this, but it sounded like Jayden was better with direct communication. He lowered his voice as he clarified for the beast. “Y-You know…missions injuries.” He explained, whispering to his companion. “Burns and hiking soreness is stuff I did on my own time you know?” He doesn’t miss the snappy response though and there’s a small pause as he tilted his head. “Yeah, Mischa, so did I and I was still unhealthy.” He grunt countered, tapping his head. He didn’t elaborate any further, cutting dangerously close to things he didn’t want to remember. [break][break]

“Can’t be working all the time…doesn’t it wear you out like…like you get the feeling you need to do something, but you can’t or don’t want to- AH! he yelped as Jayden pushed something with enough force to make his back arch. What the hell was up with his back? “Mmm…maybe I’m more stressed out than I thought…” That and he no longer got waited on hand and foot to fix said minor issues. “Anyway, it just kind of takes the fun out of things you like to do…so I try not to overwork. Don’t wanna sour my hobbies or anything~” he added with a small laugh. [break][break]

He turned his head to look back at Jayden. “Does medbay even offer physical therapy? Sounds kind of…advanced.” Then again, he didn’t know the depths of Rocket’s health insurance for the group. If anything, he would’ve imagined the more premium services were for the higher ups not just any punk off the street.

[break][break]

G2Xg6n9h

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

629 - 35 = 594

[break]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
sore spot [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 13:35:55 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"]
[attr="class","top"]

he takes a moment for him to consider the other's words.

[break][break] "the events of mt. chimney effected many of us," he says instead, thinking of and the round table that he had called not that long ago. he's sure that plenty of the people there had used the assistance of medical professionals employed by rocket — if only it being more convenient than showing up at a local ER.

[break][break] at the other's words, jayden simply presses his lips together. they can agree to disagree. what was considered healthy and unhealthy... he was no longer sure.

[break][break] one might've said that his attempt at unrolling the knot from 's shoulders at that particular moment was intentional — or perhaps not. his facial expression remained perfectly impassive.

[break][break] " — it takes the fun out of things you like to do —"

[break][break] however, something curious - concerning - laid within the grunt's words that forced jayden to stop his ministrations. "... you don't like being in rocket?" he asked.

[break][break] his gaze found that of the grunt's. unwavering.

[break][break] the other questions lay left to the wind, evaporated by the sudden HEAT that invaded the room.

[break][break]

5Qubwuxq
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","summary"]

·
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
sore spot [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 14:39:14 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint eyes the water, watching ripples move outwards from him and Jayden. He gave a slow nod. "I guess...I'm still nervous about going in then…" he explained with a small shrug. He still felt out of place amongst his peers. Childhood aside, it still felt like he was trying to get his bearings around Rocket. At the very least, he was still nervous when it came to crime. [break][break]

He turned to look at his friend at the question, more confused than anything. Mainly him saying their team's name aloud but he trusted Mischa. Mint blinked slowly, thinking it over. Did he? He was sure despite the difficulties, he liked. "Rocket isn't my hobby, it's my career." He explained, lips pulling up into a smile. He didn't track the seriousness in the beast at all. "But to be frank, I like it." He added remembering that Jayden seemed to prefer direct communication. [break][break]

"It's interesting….albeit a little gruesome, which is new. To me, I mean." He added. The steam seemed to double, thick white clouds steaming upwards and billowing in their faces. His skin grew more flushed by the second from the heat.

[break][break]

uwMJpBR7

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

594 - !! - !! = !!

[break]

·
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights