1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
What would you give...(c)
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 17:31:16 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor was not the kind of person to believe in rumors at least not at face value, he would instead investigate and try to find the source of them, and then separate fact from fiction. He had his live stream a few days ago, and so far the people who had approached him had nothing substantial to tell him for that grand prize, but among those people he had heard some strange rumors. Rumors that he normally wouldn't believe, rumors that probably wouldn't bear him any fruit, but that prophecy he had been told by the Guardian of Will, he was going to stretch his shadow over the entire region until he could figure out the meaning of it's words. According to the rumors he had heard there was a man with a strange charm around his neck, which ordinarily wouldn't mean anything to Amor. So why was he going out of his way to meet with him?

It was simple, because so far that was all he had. His Primal Nodes had detected no activity of Regidrago, or Groudon so far, and no one had given him any substantial information about Azelf, or any other legendary for that matter. He still had no clue about the fourth, and he was half tempted to start bringing in soothsayers to help him decipher the meaning of those words. So a man with a strange charm around his neck was the most unordinary thing right that he had, and he was literally scraping the bottom of the barrel even going for this, when it was probably going to lead to a dead end. Though there was a chance, a very miniscule minute chance that something useful might come of it, and if that was the case then it would be worth it. Walter had been informed of the man, and to let him inside the mansion when he arrived.

So Amor lounged in the foyer of his absurdly large mansion waiting for the man known as Maverick to come to him. Coincidentally he had met this man once before during the Hoenn Star Tournament. They had a rather heated battle, and Amor had come to find out after researching further that he had been a Gym Leader once upon a time. Of course the man wouldn't have a clue as to why Amor was inviting him here, perhaps it was for a job proposal, maybe it was just to drink some lemonade, or maybe it was so that Amor could try to start piece together the puzzle that Azelf had left for him. Whatever this "Fourth" was he couldn't just sit idly by, at least that is what he thought.

"I do hope...That I'm able to stop a tragedy before it even starts." Had he gone soft, or perhaps he was still the same, but his motivations had changed. Right now he had to many problems, and not enough hands to deal with them all, but the first thing was first. Information, and strength, and he hoped that the Ex-Gym Leader would lend him both, if nothing else. If the charm was useless at least he may count on the man as an ally perhaps.

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 20:55:26 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

A strange item had been left in his garden a few weeks ago upon investigating a false alarm that wild pokemon were eating his berries. After a little bit of research, the man couldn’t find anything about said charm or why it was left in his garden. There was information about all the charms like shiny charm, experience charm, old charm, and something newly discovered called a mark charm, but none of all the listed charms matched his. Digging deeper, the trainer did find some wiki fake information page about others finding unusual charms too. But honestly, does anyone believe wiki?

So for the time being, Maverick put the charm in safe keeping. And what better place to keep it, then around your neck. In recent development, the burnt scarred man had learned that this charm had a custom hieroglyphic that only he could see and no one else could. And when he heard of others finding different charms in hoenn, this was something he needed to know more about. After all, he was the luckily few chosen to be giving this.

Warm gaze flickered over the enormous manor before him, feeling as though his lousy two thousand square foot modern ranch home was the size of probably just one of the many rooms in this mansion. He let out a muffled grunt to himself, expression remained impassive as he strolled down the path to the equally massive front door. His gaze shifted to his beloved six foot seven houndoom whom wore a rapidash skull over her own, ebony nostrils flared intensely as she scent out the place. A sigh escaped in, curious as to what this Amor wanted from him. It looked like he already had everything he could ever want.

Drawling one of his hands out of his pockets once at the door, the man politely knocked two knuckles on the door twice before his hand retreated back to his pocket. He would then turn his back to the door, silently admiring the landscape in from of this home while his canine stood proudly and dominantly by his side. Her intense gaze would be locked on the door, await for it to open and see who was on the other side.

for at lilycove city.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#AE7C95; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#AE7C95; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2021 18:31:11 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The view that Maverick would see, would be a sprawling garden filled with every kind of plant one could imagine, berry trees, roses, moonlit lillies just to name a few. The soft knock of the door would be heard by Amor, but he didn't move to answer it. Instead Walter his butler, bodyguard, and the man who understood him more than anyone else did. An aged man with silvery hair, a neatly trimmed goatee, wearing a black suit befitting of his station opened the door to greet their guest. Amor was still lounging on the sofa his Pichu, Adontis was on his shoulder as was his usual perch. The Foyer was very open with two spiral staircases leading up to the second level of his home. A piano sat in the center of the room, and there were many accoutrements that Amor had brought from his previous home.

"Ah Mr. Ryder you have arrived...Good, follow me Master Amor is awaiting you." He stated in a tone that was nothing less than professional. Leading him over to the sofa that was opposite of Amor, he bowed to both of them. "Shall I go fetch the refreshments sir?" He asked, and Amor smiled at him easily.

"Please Walter, bring us a pitcher of Lemonade, and some cookies. Adontis has been behaved well today." He stated, and then turned his teal gaze to his guest, his eyes searched their person carefully for a moment. "Is there anything in specific you, and your companion enjoy? My staff can have it prepared in short order we are use to having visitors with varying tastes, it won't be any trouble at all." He explained to his guest, his eyes caught sight of the necklace that was hanging loosely from his neck, but he couldn't quite make it out from this distance.

Adontis on the other hand was excited at seeing the Houndoom, cheeks sparking happily as he bounded down from Amor's shoulder, and waved happily to the large Houndoom. Adontis was very small, it wouldn't take much for him to be shoved away, but he was the friendliest Pokemon Amor owned. At least for situations like this, the rest of his dragons were off in the nearby forest training as was their daily routine. Amor didn't like keeping them confined if he could help it, and since he owned such a large portion of land might as well make use of it.

"Ah but enough pleasantries, I'm sure you are very confused as to why I called you here. After all it looks strange I'm sure to you, but well I've been researching some things." He explained with a smile. "And I'm hoping you have something that might provide some answers, even if it's just a partial one." Amor stated to him as Walter disappeared to go grab their refreshments after Maverick had told him what he wanted if anything at all. "So would you like to help me, if you can?" Amor asked, giving him the option to refuse him if that is what he desired.

Amor's Manor
The Foyer

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2021 19:15:19 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

His warm gaze surveyed the landscape, silently admiring the colorful greenery and the plentiful fruit trees laid out before him. Of course, it didn’t take long for someone to come to the door shortly after his knock. Azula was the first to sense it, letting a low deep growl rattle in her chest. Her own hot orbs glared at the older human while the door opened, nostrils flared intensely as she sniffed the man out. At the sound of the door opening and his name being spoken formerly, Maverick turned to see a greyed haired older butler at the entrance to greet him. His expression remained unmoved, giving the gentlemen a slight bow at the waist in greeting in return.

Their formalities short, the butler ushered him into the mansion. Maverick followed without a second thought, the massive hell hound hot on his heels. His gaze would shift to adore the decor, only to fall upon the home owner lounging on the couch. A brow rose, moving to sit down on the couch across from Amor. Azula sat by his side on the floor of corse, her dark glare at Amor. Although she did not raise a lip, it was clear she wasn’t happy for whatever reason. Still, her trainer continued to ignore her strange behavior in favor to answer Amor.

Maverick let his gaze shift to Azula, whom sat by him like a guarding statue. His eyes rolled, letting a small smirk be revealed on his lips. “Naaah,” he replied casually, head shook back and forth, “I think we’re good at the moment.” Leaning back into the couch, both arms lifted to rest on the back of the couch. One leg lifted, only to rest that ankle on the top of his leg and rest fall at a bent in a ninety degree angle. A soft chuckle escaped him, noticing the little pokemon waving friendly at Azula in hopes to get her attention. It did, but she only raised a lip rather aggressively at it. She wasn’t in the mood apparently. “Don’t mind her,” he added quickly, shifting his leg to bump the canine, “She’s touchy today for some reason. Females.” He let out another stiff chuckle at his own joke.

Whether Amor found his little joke amusing or not, Maverick’s attention was swiftly shifted to why he was summoned to Amor’s property. His once light grin fell, returning to his placid expression and listened intently. A brow rose, unsure of what Amor was really talking about. “I would have to admit, it did catch me off guard. I normally don’t get invited to visit others often.” Honestly, he hardly ever got invited anywhere with anyone. But, Amor didn’t need to know how lonely his world was. “If I may ask, what was it you want from me in particular? How can I- a man who doesn’t have anything- help you?”

for at lilycove city. sorry if this isnt good. x.x

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#AE7C95; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#AE7C95; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]