[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Three Galarian immigrants dead in the span of three weeks. Each of them found with blackened lungs, having died of some strange form of asphyxiation. With Mauville City police at a loss for clues, or simply unwilling to put in too much effort for 'foreigners', took it upon himself to investigate the matter further.[break][break]

His first stop, of course, was at the morgue to inspect the latest corpse. It was there where he was introduced to , prior to entering the room. He extends a gloved hand for a shake, wearing a dark brown trench coat and pageboy cap. It was chilly outside today, after all. The cold winds of autumn had come far earlier and stronger than expected.[break][break]

"My name is Remiel. Remiel Calcifet. It's a pleasure to meet you, miss..." His eyes glance down to regard the name tag on her lab coat. "Oddmund, is it? That sounds Galarian." He remarks, his Lycanroc waiting patiently for instruction beside him.[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
— let me know if i need to edit!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

nikki

dre
she/her
december 4th
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
medical examiner
cadet
death is such
a flirt.
11 height
11 height
she's the giggle at a funeral
awards
101 posts
drea oddmund DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @drea
drea oddmund
brass devil [c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 22:02:06 GMT
drea oddmund Avatar
[attr="class","drea"]
[attr="class","drea b"]
[attr="class","drea i"]she had been expecting another body in the morgue today, sure, but not his. it's rare enough that a living person wanders down here, let alone a damn prince. is she supposed to curtsy now?

he offers a gloved hand and she's extending her own reluctantly, offering nothing more than a soft shake before dropping the appendage back to her side. "a pleasure," she echoes. he touches on her last name, on her heritage, and she's fighting off a scowl. instead, she settles on indifference because, well, that's easier to not offend with, right? "it is. ballonlea, to be exact."

her attention turns, then, to regard the lycanroc at his side. whatever good appearances she's been attempting to maintain falter and she's scrunching her nose, lips settling into a firm line.

"okay, you brought a dog into my morgue because...?"

[newclass=.drea] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.drea b] color: #F2867A; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.drea i] text-decoration: underline dotted #F2867A; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
brass devil [c]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2021 12:58:03 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

A quirk in his brow belies the slight interest in her origin. Pale skin and bright blue eyes might have had him guess Ballonlea. But her blaze of bright red hair seemed distinctly Turffield. Regardless, she didn't seem all too interested in discussing any of that further.[break][break]

"Oh? Is Adal going to be an issue? He's properly trained, I assure you." The prince says, turning to the Lycanroc with a short chirp and prompting it to saunter forward before sitting up on its hind legs. "I simply need him to pick up and assess a scent. The kind that dwells in the lungs of that poor bloke there." He adds, gesturing towards the blanketed corpse on the other side of the wide window. [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
— U・ᴥ・U

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

nikki

dre
she/her
december 4th
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
medical examiner
cadet
death is such
a flirt.
11 height
11 height
awards
101 posts
drea oddmund DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @drea
drea oddmund
brass devil [c]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 4:08:45 GMT
drea oddmund Avatar
[attr="class","drea"]
[attr="class","drea b"]
[attr="class","drea i"]”well-trained or not, dogs aren’t allowed in my morgue.” neither are cats, birds, reptiles. anything that isn’t a body is usually frowned upon, really.

she doesn’t make a move to kick the lycanroc out, however. instead, she mildly huffs and abandons remiel by the door to drift toward the body in question.

”why do you need a particular scent from these lungs?” it’s certainly an odd sort of request. she reaches for the clipboard by the head of the steel table, lifting it up to skim over the report she’d started an hour ago. the body is ready for tissue and organ extraction, at least. ”i have to admit, that’s not something i hear often. or, well, ever.”

[newclass=.drea] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.drea i] text-decoration: underline dotted #F2867A; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
brass devil [c]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 20:14:42 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The Lycanroc, for a split-second, almost appears to frown at the woman’s dismissal of it. The fleeting expression passes when its master promptly nods, however. ”Very well. I’ll have him wait here until I return from the examination room.”[break][break]

Turning down to the canine, whose ears perk up to rapt attention, the royal speaks. Bleib. Geh riechen. And it does as it’s told, sitting obediently on its haunches as the man follows the doctor into the examination room.[break][break]

”I’m following a string of peculiar deaths,” He explains. ”Galarian immigrants I had a vested interest in, to be specific. Three cases accounted for so far, each with one common link: a strange substance in their lungs that anyone has yet to identify.”[break][break]

Stopping at the metal tray table with the sheet-covered corpse upon it, the ambassador briefly wrinkles his nose. The scent isn’t quite as pungent or overwhelming as one might think. The cold, medicinal smell in the room seems to suppress it. But, regardless, he has definitely caught a whiff of death.[break]

[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
— U・ᴥ・U

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

dre
she/her
december 4th
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
medical examiner
cadet
death is such
a flirt.
11 height
11 height
awards
101 posts
drea oddmund DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @drea
drea oddmund
brass devil [c]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 6:15:14 GMT
drea oddmund Avatar
[attr="class","drea"]
[attr="class","drea b"]
[attr="class","drea i"]"thank you," she mumbles, distracted by the incomplete contents of her report. and maybe for being a good dog, she'll give it a treat after they're done. probably.

nothing more than a thoughtful hum is offered over his explanation. a strange substance found in their lungs... it jogs memories of two previous reports she had done prior. huh, maybe they're still in the system.

"do you remember when their deaths were?" a blue eye turns to him with a look of expectation, as if he has it memorized and can recite it for her on the spot. and with mild amusement, she passes over his wrinkled nose without mention. "i should hopefully have those reports somewhere. the substance you mentioned definitely sounds familiar, anyway." as does the irritation over being unable to fully identify it.

her body shifts toward the open laptop on her desk, report still trapped in one hand. a quick tap of a key brings technology to life. there, she lingers, glancing toward him once more.

"i had originally assumed a strange toxin but it doesn't match any poison i've come across." a scowl begins to claw its way onto her features at the admittance.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
brass devil [c]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2021 3:47:56 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Remiel muses for a moment, gathering the dates and facts in his mind before responding to her inquiry. "The first happened a month ago. The second a week after that, and so on. It's too early to tell but, if there's a pattern, the next will happen sometime this week."[break][break]

He notes her eyeing the wrinkling of his nose, and is thankful for the absence of a jeer. Surely, a woman in her position was used to it. Remiel obviously didn't care to be himself, though it certainly wasn't the first time he'd experienced the scent of death.[break][break]

"You say the substance sounds familiar?" He reiterates, drawing closer as she shifts towards her laptop and opens it. He'd had his own suspicions that this went beyond a simply pollutant or toxin. Strangely, he was relieved to hear her confirm it. "When it's something we can't recognize with modern science... where else do we turn to?"[break][break]

The answer was clear. He only cared to see whether she shared the same opinion, lest she considered him crazy.[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
— U・ᴥ・U

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

dre
she/her
december 4th
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
medical examiner
cadet
death is such
a flirt.
11 height
11 height
awards
101 posts
drea oddmund DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @drea
drea oddmund
brass devil [c]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 3:30:38 GMT
drea oddmund Avatar
[attr="class","drea"]
[attr="class","drea b"]
[attr="class","drea i"]she hums, chewing on his explanation without interrupting.

"next week, hm?" a mental note is made for the timing somewhere on the investigation board in her mind. and fleetingly, a question arises: what will be do when next week comes?

he shifts closer as her laptop whirrs with ready life. her eye doesn't stray from the screen while fingers tap quickly against keys. the reports are filling the screen within moments and finally, her eye darts up to find his.

"yes," she murmurs. a second ticks between them before she's glancing back down to scan through the old reports once more. "familiar because it's still an unknown. their deaths were ruled undetermined and are pending further investigation but even then, i doubt we'll find an exact cause without knowing what this substance is."

the question makes her pause, body stilling slightly beneath the weight of it.

she's a woman of science, of death, of clear cut causes... and yet, there's an element here that suggests otherwise.

"i had been hoping to find something more concrete instead but," a sigh escapes and drea raises a hand to run through fiery hair. "i suppose it's fair to not rule out supernatural causes."

that, unfortunately, opens up another realm of possibility entirely, though...

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
brass devil [c]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2022 17:34:06 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Supernatural causes.[break][break]

Remiel had run-ins with the like several times before. His encounter with GOETIA the foremost amongst them. And to find such causes targeting his people... he can't help but wonder whether the demon was truly gone or not.[break][break]

Regardless, even science and logic went a long way in dispelling whatever malevolent force was making its rounds in the dark of night. "Perhaps you'll have better luck analyzing the substance?" Remiel suggests.[break][break]

It had been placed under a microscope before, of course, but the most he'd ever gotten back was the fact that it was 'toxic' and, somehow, 'alive': at least in the sense of something like microbes in a gut biome.[break][break]

Reaching into the inner pocket of his coat, he pulls out a filled envelope and hands it over to Drea. "This is everything I've gathered from previous tests. It looks like a lot... but it really isn't. No one has managed to create a cure or repellent. Even essence of PURIFY has proven to be unsuccessful." He laments.[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

dre
she/her
december 4th
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
medical examiner
cadet
death is such
a flirt.
11 height
11 height
awards
101 posts
drea oddmund DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @drea
drea oddmund
brass devil [c]
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 22:41:08 GMT
drea oddmund Avatar
[attr="class","drea"]
[attr="class","drea b"]
[attr="class","drea i"]could they analyze it?

theoretically, it is possible... but if the results are inconclusive once more, there might be little sense she could make of the death. and if there's one thing she hates, it's an undetermined death. the finality of ceasing to breathe does not fit with undetermined, unknown. it's too uncertain for the end of life.

she says nothing, even when he hands her the packed file. her face is neutral, slightly scowled, and seemingly uninterested.

the file is thumbed through regardless, reports and findings scanned over until she feels no better than before. irritating.

"there's no cure for what we don't know." no prevention will be found, perhaps. it bothers her to no end. "although, i've seen a lot of poison in this field and these findings do not match any records of toxin composition i've ever come across."

and where do they go from here? perhaps... nowhere.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
brass devil [c]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 17:33:02 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The answer, then, was sure to lie in an element they hadn't discovered yet. Or a blend of one, anyway. Remiel could not predict, of course, the emergence of ILLUMINA Pokémon to come, but he did know they would drive themselves crazy trying the same tests over and over again to no avail. Miss hadn't looked quite pleased from the start, either.[break][break]

"There is nothing else you can do to assist me, then?" He finally asks, exhaling a sigh as he straightens the cuff of his wrist. "I was told you were one of the best in the field... but I suppose even experts have their limits, from time-to-time."[break][break]

Just as he's about to turn and leave, however, his phone beeps.
[break]

The prince stops to pull it out and regard the message on his screen. Silence seeps and settles into the examination room for a moment... then he speaks again, his voice far darker than before. "Another body has been found at the train station in Mauville. Another Galarian. A veteran of the war..." And someone he'd personally known this time, no less.[break][break]

Was he being... taunted?[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

dre
she/her
december 4th
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
medical examiner
cadet
death is such
a flirt.
11 height
11 height
awards
101 posts
drea oddmund DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @drea
drea oddmund
brass devil [c]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 3:00:41 GMT
drea oddmund Avatar
[attr="class","drea"]
[attr="class","drea b"]
[attr="class","drea i"]indifference finally bleeds into a full scowl.

she is the best in her field and she'd happily prove it if this were a simple case of poison.

unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case...

they're both ready to throw in the towel when a text comes. and as remiel reads over the words on his screen, she shifts to put the folder of information with the report she's already completed.

his voice, however, cuts through any remaining actions.

"just now?"

sure enough... her phone beeps with a message she's certain she already knows the contents to. a sigh escapes before she's reaching for her coat.

"come on," she murmurs, pulling the coat onto her shoulders. "we've got a body to see."

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
brass devil [c]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 7:11:59 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Remiel nods, sliding away to open the door for her as they head out. "That's the spirit," He dryly remarks, following her along as his Lycanroc stands to attention and turns to do the same. "And I don't suppose you mind having Adal at the crime scene with me, do you?" He adds, with the faint hint of a smile.[break][break]

They were only a brief walk away from the train station here. If the wolf picked up onto the scent they were looking for, it behooved them to keep it around. Though, frankly, the prince had the impression that Drea simply didn't like Pokémon of the canine variety. Which was all well and good if so, considering his own animosity towards most felines.[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

dre
she/her
december 4th
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
medical examiner
cadet
death is such
a flirt.
11 height
11 height
awards
101 posts
drea oddmund DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @drea
drea oddmund
brass devil [c]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2022 1:23:04 GMT
drea oddmund Avatar
[attr="class","drea"]
[attr="class","drea b"]
[attr="class","drea i"]"fine."

what fight can she put up over a mutt coming along, anyway? it'll make itself useful, one way or another...

she leads him through the morgue and out of the station without a single word. once daylight greets them, a little too harsh on her eye, she turns and lingers like the ghosts she tries to keep out of her morgue.

"lead the way."

it is more his investigation than hers, right?

she's basically here to open up chest cavities and give deadly answers. nothing more, nothing less.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
brass devil [c]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2022 10:43:37 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

As they make their way onto the streets of MAUVILLE, headed for what was sure to be a grisly crime scene at the abandoned train station, the Galarian takes a moment to look over his shoulder and regard with a nonchalant gaze. His LYCANROC, in the meantime, takes point. Unlike the prince, Adal was a natural leader.[break][break]

"How long have you lived in HOENN?" He asks. "Do you like it here?" Almost immediately after asking, however, the ambassador relents. "I suppose you must, if you've traded the peace and quiet of BALLONLEA for, well... this." He adds, looking about at the high-tech cityscape known as Mauville City: a far cry from magical forests, no doubt.[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]

[attr="class","bottom"]