part of
TAG WITH @drea
drea oddmund
brass devil [c]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 5:17:49 GMT
drea oddmund Avatar
[attr="class","drea"]
[attr="class","drea b"]
[attr="class","drea i"]her nose scrunches in distaste.

”no.”

she doesn’t prefer hoenn over galar. although, she doesn’t prefer galar over hoenn either.

”it’s been maybe three years or less?”

it’s obvious: she doesn’t care much to remember. outside of med school, time flows as it always does and who is she to concern herself with its passage?

this is a bit better than fairies yanking your hair every time you go to leave town.”

while ballonlea is beautiful and whimsical and enchanted, she almost prefers being a nobody in a big city. no one bothers her here, not even the spirits of the dead she’s examining.

[newclass=.drea] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.drea b] color: #F2867A; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.drea i] text-decoration: underline dotted #F2867A; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
brass devil [c]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 11:33:41 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Remiel chuckles at her mention of the faeries, recalling dangerous little adventures of his own in Ballonlea as a child. "I suppose that's worth the trade for honking cars and air pollution. There's plenty of opportunity to be found here, too. You might be amazed to hear what other GALARIANS in HOENN have gotten themselves up to since immigrating."[break][break]

As GALARIAN AMBASSADOR, it was part of his job to meet most of them and ensure their transition went smoothly. The fact that he was the CROWN PRINCE helped break the ice a little in that regard. Though, thankfully, Drea didn't seem like the type to care about that sort of thing. He wasn't even sure she realized it yet. "Did you move here alone?" He asks as they cross a surprisingly lonely intersection on the way to the station.[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
brass devil [c]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 23:04:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: