awards
2,633 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
BLUES
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 21:03:38 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

her lips curl. the sake goes down smoothly, but it still leaves a welcome burn on her throat. she swallows the embers that gather alongside it as her annoyance with the avatar before her grows. teeth glint as she takes another swig of the sake and passes it off to razz. 

"then it seems you're unfamiliar with my methods," she crows. 

she's nothing left to say to the woman, so her eyes slide to fernando. 

"of course it will. all these legendaries making themselves known can't be a good omen. each passing month is more threatening than the last. funny we waste so much time of trivialities." like this
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
BLUES
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 21:48:12 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BLUE

A WEB WOVEN WITH ONLY THE BEST INTENTIONS

HIS HEAD BOBS between floating and sinking underneath the hot spring’s heat. as water parts from damp hair, his eyes rotate between all three.

tension builds but it’s playful in his eyes. rivalries aren’t always a bad thing—competition breeds growth. as long as they stay focused. but that’s his part in all of this.

not quite. you all have different responsibilities.” except one of them. “and miss fairburne is just a guest here. a token of appreciation for her duties as hoenn’s premiere elite four member.

and speaking of which.

what you all have in common is your abilities on trainer. some of you have realized this while others remain hypotheticals on paper.

the person he’s referring to should know what he’s talking about. it’s not the first time they’ve had this conversation.

we’ve conduced that hoenn is ground zero for life as we know it. as the world falls into disarray, this region will be the epicenter. we need to prepare and we need to be ready.

his eyes narrow at freya.

and that means making the most of our lulls as they’re granted.

WhhmM0IN

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,211 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
BLUES
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2021 10:15:39 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"Sorry I wasn't really paying much attention to what was going on while you were in office," he tells at his being unfamiliar with her and what she could do. Though he was still technically a teenager at the time would anyone really expect someone his age to? Though he can agree to both her and about the the way Hoenn was a shit show. [break][break]

"That's one way of putting it, just a month ago I had one on my ass attempting to kill me as apparently he didn't like me interfering in so much Rocket business," he decides to finally report on as he hadn't had a chance to talk to his boss like this in a while. So who knows when he'll get to again. "Sootopolis is now gone, then just natural things hoenn goes through," the rock titan from months ago comes particularly to mind especially with here. [break][break]

"But just what job did you have in mind?"

0|WDqtLf [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
BLUES
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2021 5:17:31 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Hypotheticals, huh?”
[break][break]
She repeats Fernando's words in a murmur under her breath. She’s not here to get into a fight, or at least, that wasn’t the reason she accepted his invite. Regardless, the chuckle that escapes her is louder than her words, unexpected and unfiltered.
[break][break]
Was he trying to build up this woman’s confidence or shatter it?
[break][break]
“I find it hard to consider the appearance of a god anything but a good omen. They're finally revealing themselves before those they deem worthy. It’s euphoric.” She was, of course, speaking from a biased side, but that isn’t to say that her opinion was different prior to her pact with Giratina.
[break][break]
Far from it.
[break][break]
It only solidified what she already knew.
[break][break]
“It’s unheard of. There's nothing quite like this documented in our history, as far as I know. Our world is changing.” For better and for worse, “..But, hrm, I suppose I can't blame people for feeling scared. After all, it's only human.”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote"]width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote b, .katherine blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .katherine blockquote b { font:13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(1%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:480px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; } .katherine .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,633 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
BLUES
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 22:06:04 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

fernando answers her grievances tersely and the stare would typically roll off her, save for katherine's words that follow shortly after. revealing themselves before those they deem worthy. her gaze tears from fernando to katherine's, sharp with jealousy. is it because she's haunted by another presence that she remains irrevocably human? or is she less than dirt, less than nothing? 

with wounded pride and dignity, she raises the bottle back up to her lips, swallowing two gulps. it races down her throat and she shoves the bottle towards fernando, finding a seat beside razz. 

"yes, enlighten us on how we're meant to prepare for the end of the world as we know it, fernando."
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
BLUES
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 23:04:46 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BLUE

A WEB WOVEN WITH ONLY THE BEST INTENTIONS

“THE SAME WAY WE’VE DONE FOR CENTURIES.”

fernando’s glare becomes as heated as their bath. it goes without saying that despite the renegade’s outlook, the advent and ushering of new avatars goes against everything fernando holds dear.

people, not pokemon, will be the deciding factor in how the world evolves. the problem is that most people are fucking degenerates.

pokemon, for all their powers, are not much different from people. they have their own personalities and agendas. some align with us, some of them help us.

he looks to katherine. how he factors giratina in the grand scheme of things is still unknown. while katherine’s can come off as abrasive to others, her handling of avatarship is more than acceptable.

and, some of them make very clear mistakes.

he avoid making eye contact with razz. while only fernando knows about his secret partnership with reshiram, even he finds that agreeable if not under utilized. his issue comes from the other avatars.

imagine holding the power of the sun within your hands and being reduced to a glorified party trick.” a painful memory of a league christmas party comes to mind. “or mishandling a legendary pokemon so badly that it nearly ruins the region.

in some aspects, had been correct. the AQUA INITAITIVE was indeed necessary. it’s the execution and aftermath that prove problematic. but when the alternative is subjecting hoenn to a THREE DAY WAR, fernando finds himself picking the lesser of two evils.

so, we prepare, we do what we can to stop it, and we protect what we hold dear. for me, that happens to be our home: hoenn.

0rZLhdwI

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,211 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
BLUES
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2022 3:17:56 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"Seeing the destructive power of some of these gods I can see plenty of it being a bad thing," Razz can't help but comment toward 's "Especially when some of these gods are choosing those in Rocket to give their power too," maybe he was a wee bit bias on this matter. He recalls the war with just normal pokemon, and now that he was an avatar himself he has an idea on what Reshiram can do. [break][break]

He looks to as he is on about preparing and possibly stopping it. "Stop the mistakes? Like trying to take out avatars you don't approve of?" Razz can't help but question not entirely sure if that is what the other meant. While Razz does want to keep peace he can't say he is for taking them down in such a way. Especially when its all seems more opinion base than anything.

6XV9Zgl| [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
BLUES
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2022 1:26:40 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","top"]

”Hrm, knowing where they stand is the least that they can do for us, Razz. We should be thanking them. Could you imagine fighting a war against gods and their chosens when they’re in hiding?”
[break][break]
That potential scenario is much scarier than what they were currently facing. After all, being granted the opportunity to prepare an army to fight Lugia, Yveltal and even Darkrai beats being ambushed by them. Katherine understood why people feared the gods, but she could never see how they allowed said fear to consume them.
[break][break]
“Fernando has the right hang of it. We prepare. Thankfully, they’ve also been helping us prepare. They may have conquered Sootopolis, but look at everything they had to do in order to ensure that it goes that way.” They utilized their strongest weapons whereas the League was caught with their pants down. [break][break]That information is much more valuable than a single city, including her hometown.
[break][break]
”No, I believe Fernando was saying that we prepare to stop the potential ruin some of these pokemon may bring,” she explains.[break] ”so we can protect Hoenn, and all.”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote"]width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote b, .katherine blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .katherine blockquote b { font:13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(1%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:480px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; } .katherine .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights