Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,477 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
shattered illusions
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 8:33:11 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

from the cover of the growing crowd, king's emotions stew inside of him. he'd saved the lives of dozens of people today, but, it was far from wiping his ledger clean. his was still soaked in blood, and likely, always would be.
[break][break]
he watches the woman who had once been the love of his life. despite the years, she hadn't changed a bit. only, she had ⁠— her hatred for him. it was inevitable, he always thought. but to live through it now... his chest ached like it had all those years ago when matias had come back from that mission alone.
[break][break]
only this time his grief wasn't for the dead, but for something just out of his reach, and always would be.
[break][break]
his gaze turns to linger on the girl beside her. king wanted more than anything to reach out and hug that small child; to be the father his never was. but now, more than ever, he couldn't. he was a threat, a danger; a harbinger that knew only destruction and misfortune.
[break][break]
he'd stand by her side one day. just not today.
[break][break]
a paw steadies itself on his shoulder, and the turncoat's head only moves slightly, to regard the lucario.
[break][break]
"i know."
[break][break]
his thoughts realign themselves, and anger suffuses his entire being again. it was a comfortable veil he'd wrapped around himself every day of his life, and this was no different. king breaks away, moving through the crowd with little remorse for his actions.
[break][break]
he goes back to the face of the person who had known about all of this since day one. who'd lied, and played him the fool all this time. he'd taken the only thing on this planet that king truly wanted. life's one concession. he couldn't forgive that. he was the one person that, no matter what, he would make sure would pay.
[break][break]
he was going to fucking kill .
[break][break]
even if it was the last thing he did.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lucario"]

[newclass=".snubis1"]--accent:#b0c4de; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shattered illusions
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 11:00:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven