He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
Illegal Dumping [MM]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 1:54:53 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Aaron first looked at the leg, then back to Andy's face. While he did have some painkillers himself, they were over the counter stuff and in his hidden pack. Looking at his Trevenant, he half wondered if the tree Pokemon can make a proper cane for him. Practically reading his trainer's mind, from his palm, Trevenant made a small Wood Hammer. A baby wood hammer that could very easily be used as a proper cane, that was close to the right size. Taking it from his Pokemon, he offered it to Andy. "Here. If he needs to adjust the length, let him know. And if you need to rest a minute, say something. No need to mess up the healing process because of pride." And fuck up the leg even more. "If nothing else, you can use it to hit me if I do something you don't like." Maybe empowering Andy a little will smooth over the suggestion. Whether the lad took it or not didn't matter to Aaron, and off he and Trevenant went to find someplace with service.

Though alternatively, the blonde did suppose he could have carried the guy. Maybe. He hadn't seen Andy without a shirt on to see if there was muscle underneath those clothes that would make him weigh more than he appeared. Aaron himself was fairly scrawny, but not unhealthily so. But there was the other option too. "Or if you'd rather me or Trevenant to carry you, we can do that too. Doesn't make any difference to me." And hopefully he won't get his head bitten off.

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Illegal Dumping [MM]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 12:15:27 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
The duskull and the pumpkaboo looked at each other, the former more uncertain of the proposition. Then latter just crossed its arms across its gourd physiology in the best 'humph' the pokemon could muster, as if it didn't want to go with the stupid humans anyway. Andy was distracted by the trevenant's gift however.
[break][break]
''Uh, thanks.'' The Galarian had never been good at accepting gifts. It was probably a lack of humility, or at least appeared as such. Of course in his own mind the new cane wouldn't alliveate his injuries any better than the old one. Even the best in modern medical science couldn't do that. It was the thought that counted however.
[break][break]
''Ha.'' Aaron's suggestion of violence at the moment of disapproval elicited a small laugh. Was levity wrong in this instance? The grudge within him brought Andy's head out of the clouds however. ''No one needs to carry me. I'm not a full on cripple, you know?'' They needed to get moving.
[break][break]
''Come on. I can't bitch in this stench.''

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
Illegal Dumping [MM]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 21:40:08 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Andy seemed a little awkward taking it, but still took the new cane. And even gave him a small laugh at the suggestion. Which did give Aaron a small dusting of red in his ears. It was a nice laugh, and made him glad that he didn't get his head bitten off. Maybe he could continue this streak? "That's fair. And let's hope you or anyone else in the troop don't ever become one." Grudge or not, he wasn't going to wish for harm against Andy. After all, all they've done was exchange words, for now. Though...things did seem to lighten up. Now hopefully Aaron can keep his big mouth shut about the past. He also gave a small smile about the bitch in this stench comment.

The stench was bad, so they started on moving, with Trevanent again taking the lead. Big and scary, but also relatively nice, most Pokemon stayed away, but the few that did stray close minded their own business. The pace stayed slow enough that Andy would have no issue keeping up. Aaron just hoped it was a good middle ground so the boy also wouldn't have to rest. The boy kept his phone out and kept checking about service. He knew this entire mountain wasn't a dead zone...he even had service back at Andy's camp. Though he was starting to get annoyed by how far they were having to go just to get service...

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Illegal Dumping [MM]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 10:51:03 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

''We're up to our quota, I hope,'' came the response to Aaron's well wishes for the rest of the group. The two slogged away from the site to fresher environs that hopefully contained enough clarity for one of the two of them to get cell service for a phone call. The pace was glacial. It seemed the blond was taking it easy on him.
[break][break]
''Do you think it was a murder or an accident? Might be useful to know what to tell the bobbies when we call.'' Of course the Galarian already had his own theory about it, like anything else. But he wanted to hear how his fellow trainer viewed the gruesome scene they had stumbled on, see what kind of mind he had.

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
Illegal Dumping [MM]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 2:39:41 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
They slogged through it. Andy didn't keep it all silent though. Instead he asked his view point, stating it might be good to know what to tell the police or authorities when they called. Though in his mind, did it matter? "Who knows. First thought is some idiot with no sense of direction and ended up messing with a Pokemon they shouldn't have. Second thought is some messed up bastard robbed them, killed them, then chopped them up. In the end though, does it matter? They're dead, and we're alive. And I intend on making sure they get a proper burial. Hopefully the authorities can put together what happened." One made by next of kin, and maybe some closure to whoever was related or friends with them. Most people tended to leave a footprint somewhere, somehow. Who knows how big of one, and how they're remembered.

He kind of stopped, then kept going. "Sorry...I...what do you think?" He didn't know if he sounded dismissive or callous in his answer. Or just him looking at the end result and that's that. While listening to the response, he checked his phone. He got the signal. But he still wanted to go a little further...and there. A stronger one. Stopping, he waited until Andy finished. "I got a signal." And he waited for Andy's order to start dialing. Hopefully the authorities would believe them and send someone out...and hopefully not be too far away.

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Illegal Dumping [MM]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 11:51:11 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

''It doesn't matter?'' The tone of the question was something between concern and sarcasm. Wasn't Aaron a little young to be a nihilist? On some level he could understand. Seeing people get ruined all the time, the massive disasters befalling Hoenn left and right, especially as a native Hoennite...
[break][break]
More than a few times he had nearly been killed throughout his short time here. It often felt as if his machinations all lead to nowhere and his presence meant nothing beyond a mere gear in a machine to drive the cosmic design he found himself trapped within. It could not be fixed, yet it could not be ignored.
[break][break]
Was that true hell?
[break][break]
''Oh. Huh?'' His introspection has caused a lapse in the perception of Aaron's counter question. ''Right. The dead fucker. I think it was probably a murder. It looked like whoever is was was buried and then rain washed the grave out.'' Of course it would fall to the police to figure out what had actually happened.
[break][break]
''Give them a call then.''

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
Illegal Dumping [MM]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 19:54:46 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
It wasn't the question that made him look back a little. It was the tone of it...an odd mix of sarcasm and...concern? In their few meetings, Andy showed no level of concern, remorse, or anything but threatening and rude towards him. Even when Aaron tried to make peace or attempted to understand the other guy. It was likely a one-off...even though they were being rather civil today. Shrugging, he listened to the theory. It was a sound one, given the state of everything. The blonde nodded and put the phone on speaker. When asked what they can do help him, Aaron responded simply. "Me and an acquaintance found part of a dead body on Mt. Pyre. You can probably trace the call to where we are, but where the body was where there was no service. But we can take whoever you send to where it is. I'm Aaron Toral." The operator asked a few questions, being very suspicious. A little annoyed, Aaron snapped at her. "Look, just send someone. If I'm lying, you can take me back to Littleroot and have my mom spank me, or find out which archeology site my dad is at and he can spank me. Just send someone."

After a moment, they got confirmation that someone was coming, but it'll take an hour. Promising he won't move from the spot, he sat down and leaned against a tree. He could kind of understand where the operator was coming from...he was sure they get prank calls or non-emergency calls all the time. But it did kind of make him wonder how many assholes would use a fake body report just to waste their time, and if any of them were caught. He was content to wait in silence, unless Andy had something to say.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Illegal Dumping [MM]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 0:30:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: