go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 4:53:07 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

It really isn’t fair.
[break][break]
Then again, hadn’t she been the one to ask for it when deciding to tease him?
[break][break]
Beautiful.
[break][break]
The pink hues on her cheeks deepen, and she pouts, even if she still holds his gaze when doing as much.
[break][break]
Good. I’ll be back, then.”
[break][break]
Fleeing back to the fitting room is easily done, and after closing the door behind her, Lia allows herself a deep breath. Then, she slides off the green dress, putting on the first of the black ones Lance chose for her before stepping out once again.

[attr="class","rigidtag"] | MISSION

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,427 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 6:07:41 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

she pouts, and it's adorable.[break][break]

once again, he waits patiently outside the fitting room, and when the door finally opens, he looks back at her, this time admiring the black dress he had picked out.[break][break]

"lia..."[break][break]

how is he supposed to be constructive?[break][break]

he smiles, almost breathless.[break][break]

"you look beautiful."

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 6:26:08 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Compliments are expected in this situation, that much is true, but his words, the way he says them, the way he smiles at her… It all makes her heart raise as she meets his gaze through the reflection in the mirror.
[break][break]
A strand of hair is tucked behind her ear, turning her attention to the dress.
[break][break]
”You think so? It’s kind of cute…”
[break][break]
It is. He has good taste. Or, maybe she just likes it much more because he picked it out for her...

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,427 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 6:32:57 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"it's really cute on you."[break][break]

it wouldn't look this cute on anyone else, that much he's certain about.[break][break]

it's through the mirror that he meets her gaze, smiling as he appreciates the moment and her.[break][break]

"you should try the other black one on, though."

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 6:57:36 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Cute on her. Not cute because it’s a cute dress.
[break][break]
Fond of linguists as she has always been, Lia is all too prone to pay attention to those subtle but important differences, and she can’t help but smile about it.
[break][break]
Does he really think so? That’s sweet.
[break][break]
His next words, however, cause her to chuckle, and through the reflection in the mirror, she gives him a smirk – this time, that all too playful one he should be more than familiar with.
[break][break]
”Should I? Is that the one you’re looking forward to, Lance?”
[break][break]
She had a look at the dresses, so of course she knows why.

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,427 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 7:17:33 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"well, i'm looking forward to seeing you in all of them, really."[break][break]

it's the truth, and it's delivered with a casual shrug before he mirrors her smirk.[break][break]

"but that one more so than the others, yes."

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 7:31:59 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

”Do you? That’s actually really sweet.”
[break][break]
Again, a light chuckle, her attention turning to looking at herself in the mirror, paying attention to every detail on the dress. Once satisfied, she looks at him again, this time turning to properly meet his gaze.
[break][break]
”Maybe that should be the last one I try, then. Unless you think otherwise?”
[break][break]
The playful smirk remains.

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,427 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 8:26:30 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"i do."[break][break]

not once does his gaze drift away from her. when she turns to properly meet his gaze, he pushes a little off the door he had been leaning on, standing up straighter as his own smirk remains.[break][break]

"mmm, i think you should try that one on next."[break][break]

gently, his fingers brush against hers.

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 8:49:38 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

It’s all too easy to get distracted from the actual reason why they’re here; to put all of her attention on him. Especially when he looks at her like that. Especially when he smirks. Especially when his fingers brush against hers.
[break][break]
She returns the gesture, delicate fingers just so barely holding onto his while her gaze remains fixed on him.
[break][break]
”Yeah? Why’s that?”

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,427 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 9:20:02 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

he tugs on her fingers, stepping close to whisper:[break][break]

"because i like seeing you in next to nothing."[break][break]

they still are in public, so that's all he says on the matter.[break][break]

when he pulls away, he looks into her eyes, smiling.[break][break]

"please?"

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 9:48:20 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

They’re in public.
[break][break]
In fact, Lia is almost sure that at least one or two of the store’s employees have been looking at them.
[break][break]
Yet, even if they weren’t, the blush on her cheeks would still appear in the same way it does when hearing his whispered words, and so would the pout that follows.
[break][break]
Lance.
[break][break]
But, he even says ’please’, and looking into his eyes, she caves so very easily.
[break][break]
”Alright, just for you.
[break][break]
There is no sign of shame when she says those words, and it’s with a smirk that she pulls away, looking at him until stepping back into the fitting room.

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,427 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 10:23:08 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

oh, one or two of the store's employees have definitely been looking at them, and this is confirmed when lance peers over his shoulder after she disappears back into the fitting room. he offers them a polite smile, though keeps to himself otherwise.[break][break]

no shame.[break][break]

and so, he waits.

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 10:49:37 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Store employees will always gossip, and in a way, Lia finds it almost funny to wonder about what they might think when seeing her and Lance dress shopping together. Do they think they’re a couple? Probably. Likely so. What stranger wouldn’t assume that when they act the way they act?
[break][break]
It’s a cute thought to have while getting changed into the much tighter black dress, making sure every piece is in the right place before stepping out again – not like there’s much to put in place to begin with, though.
[break][break]
When she walks out of the fitting room, she just looks at Lance without saying a word, a slight smirk tugging at her lips.
[break][break]
No shame.

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,427 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 11:05:21 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

for moments, he's left speechless. so he simply just looks at her, admiring, appreciating, and breaks into a chuckle eventually.[break][break]

"how are you this beautiful?"[break][break]

once again, he steps all too close with no regard to others that might be around them. his voice drops, sultry as he whispers:[break][break]

"and hot."

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
go home [m]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 11:49:32 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Is she beautiful?
[break][break]
Lia has been told as much many times before, and in a way, she has always believed it with little problem. But, for some reason, it’s different when Lance tells her things like those; it makes her heart flutter, and her cheeks flush too.
[break][break]
It’s not that she’s embarrassed by what she’s wearing, but more so that that’s the way he makes her react...
[break][break]
How couldn’t it be, when he whispers to her like that?
[break][break]
"Hot, huh? Don’t get any ideas, captain."
[break][break]
Her words are also no more than a whisper, playfulness as clear in her tone as it is in her smile. Since, after all, she’s all too aware that he’s probably getting more than a few ideas.
[break][break]
"Do you think I should get this one, then?"