POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 0:32:22 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Finally! She was on her way to getting the last gym badges currently available from the league's gym circuit! She had been wanting to finally complete her run for the longest while now and now she was so close she could almost taste it! [break][break]

She hadn't been to pacifidlog town yet and looked around taking in that fresh ocean breeze! Oh she just fucking adored being on the ocean, it was always so pleasant to her. She sent out her lapras and begun to sail towards the cordinates she was meant to find Temp's moving ship. She thought it was actually pretty creative to create a gym that moves, someone dethroned her for the most creative gym set up. [break][break]

Once she arrived she waved towards the ship wondering if such a vessel would even see her. "HEYYYYY I GOT AN APPOINTMENT FOR 2:30." she waved "WITH THE GYM LEADER??"

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe [break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Leaky Lucies (Gym)
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 1:28:24 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
The ship did not slow down, since it was a large ship and they probably couldn't hear . There were multiple ladders from the water to climb on board, but that did seem like a lot of work....

Luckily for Melody, she wouldn't need to do that! And her yelling had been heard!

Popping up from the depths, Temp pushed a pair of goggles off his face to rest on his head. He was in his scuba gear, riding idly on the back of Taxi, his Relicanth. The massive and elderly fish had on a special little suit for Temp to grab onto some handles to hold on, which also looked very cute on him.

"Dudette, hey! You alright?"
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Leaky Lucies (Gym)
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 7:54:53 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She looked at the ship waiting for someone to respond as she put her hands sassily on her hips. How rude! She had half a mind to- AH OHFUCK. [break][break]

caught her off guard, causing her to fall off her lapras and into the water. However being a sea gal from Lilycove Melody wasn't afraid to get wet so she swam back up to the surface easily and climbed back up. "You got me there!" she grinned at him as she finally got the chance to meet a new coworker. "You're the new gym leader for pacifidlog right? I'm melody!" she said extending her hand to greet him formally. She'd offer a hug but it was kind of awkward considering their current predicament.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Leaky Lucies (Gym)
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 4:36:23 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
A hearty laugh escaped Temp at 's surprise. He hadn't mean to startle her so bad but that didn't mean it wasn't funny!

"Yeah! I'm Norman, but call me 'Temp'! Nice to meet you!" He eagerly took her offered hand, leaning over his pokemon some to give it a good shake. It made the water splash between them, which just made him grin wider. "You're Melody, right? Here for my challenge?" The stars must have aligned since they were both already in the water.

"Normally I'd do it on the ship, but do you want to just battle down here?"
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Leaky Lucies (Gym)
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 6:01:29 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"Yup! One and only!" she said giving a big ol grin as her Lapras let out a little trill of excitement.

"Of course! I don't mind!" she smiled at temp. She was a very go with the flow kind of person so battling in the water or on land didn't really matter to her. [break][break]

"I'm sure like you saw from my application im gonna be using my lil lady over here. Who are you going to use?" she asked curious as to who Norman fucking temp would throw at her.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Leaky Lucies (Gym)
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 6:40:22 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Yeah! I have a Lapras, too! But I won't use her..." Unzipping a pack on the hip of his wetsuit, Temp plucked out a pokeball and tossed into the air. It popped open, revealing... an Unown?! Except, no, that was just for the prompt. It was actually an Octillery, who splashed into the water and dove under the surface to peer up at .

"This is my boy Radar!" Temp gave the octopus a pat on the head before he started to swim back, having his Relicanth make distance so they could start the match. "Challenger gets the first move! You go ahead when you're ready!"
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Leaky Lucies (Gym)
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 15:57:46 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody also swam back to give the two pokemon some distance so they wouldn't get caught in the cross fire of their battle. She even knew what her first move would be! She released her Swampert and climbed on top of him and hugged him tight to make sure this first move didn't hit her. "An octillary huh? I've never seen one up close before, only heard of them!" she said excitedly as she loved to see new water type pokemon. [break][break]

But she couldnt get lost in her admiration of the little octopus."Lapras! Vivace thunder bolt!" she shouted as her horn began to glow yellow and discharged a shot of electricity right at Octillary hoping to inflict Paralysis on the creature.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Leaky Lucies (Gym)
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 18:30:57 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"If you want, after the battle you can come on board and check him out! We have all sorts of pokemon, too!" It wasn't an aquarium but so long as didn't tap the glass it should be fine.

A Thunderbolt, though! That was scary! Temp knew he would need to hit hard and fast before that took out his pokemon.

"Radar, under the water!" The Octillery did what he was told diving down. The Thunderbolt still hit and still hurt, lighting up the water, but the quick moves saved the octopus from being paralyzed. For now.

Radar zipped through the water and circled before he shot up like a bullet, trying his best to latch onto the Lapras' back. His Suction Cups would help him keep a good hold if he managed to make it.

Regardless, he would shoot off a round of Bullet Seeds from his beak.
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Leaky Lucies (Gym)
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 22:08:07 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

What in the hentai tentacle fuck?! Melody was surprised by how nimble and quick that little fucker was! He was able to even latch onto her lapras's shell and do a close range bullet seed. [break][break]

Seed after seed pelted into Lapras as she let out a small cry of pain and Melody called out to Lapras! "Lapras!" she said as lapras gritted her teeth and looked to Melody for her next orders. "Right! Let's get him off of you! I agree!" as she tossed a hand out towards them "Dive into the water and use drill run!". [break][break]

Lapras nodded and dove into the water, her body corkscrewing as quickly as possible in an attempt to damage Octillary and get him to release his suction cup grip on her.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Leaky Lucies (Gym)
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 1:40:06 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
A battle of attrition. The Lapras sped under the water and started to spin, fast and hard. Radar stayed clinging on tight! With his suction cups, there was no way he would-

Then he list his grip, the power too much, and was sent spinning in the water.

Hey, but this wasn't good! That left him more a sitting duck, even now, so he had to think quickly. Shooting out a Hydro Pump, the powerful burst of water was aimed at the Lapras to keep her at bay. Also, as propulsion. The force of it shot him backwards and he went up- until he was sailing out of the water and up into the sky.

"Huh." Squinting, Temp raised a hand to shield his eyes and tried to see the speck of whatever had happened to his pokemon. "He's never done that before."

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Leaky Lucies (Gym)
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 5:25:36 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

If this was any other lapras that shot surely would have hurt. But no, melody had a SUPER DUPER SPECIAL LAPRAS (not really, she was just special to melody) as the attack seemingly didn't do anything her thanks to her ability water absorb. "Let's sing a beautiful song for that beautiful dance octiliary did lapras!" She called out as Lapras began the attack before melody even called it. [break][break]

"Sparkling aria!" she ordered as lapras sent a barrage of bubbles that took the form of music notes towards the octiliary who was floating in the air.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Leaky Lucies (Gym)
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2022 6:45:04 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
The stining music notes reached their target as Radar started to fall. But, no... that didn't matter now. Radar had gotten a taste of power and he wanted more. He wanted... to go higher.

Battle forgotten, for now, the wiggly octopus flapped in the air as he started to drop. No! NO! THAT WOULDN'T DO!

Taking a deep breath, he shot out a Scald. The hot water kept him aloft for a moment before slowly he started to rise up s little higher, gaining another small burst of height.

Temp, by now, was making a face like =/ up at his pokemon. Sighing, he took out the waterproof tablet he had been given and started to tap in 's badge info. May as well get that paperwork started.
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Leaky Lucies (Gym)
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2022 0:15:53 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

The tablet was out and so was melody's. She noticed how the Octillary liked to be so high up in the air, what the heck? That was pretty different for a water type pokemon but who was melody to deny his dreams? Melody smiled at the octillary, completely forgetting she was in the middle of a battle as the scald didn't really bother lapras thanks to it's Water absorb. [break][break]

Melody wanted to help him out "Meet his scald with a hydro pump so he can fly higher!" she ordered as lapras tilted her head at the strange command but obliged anyways.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Leaky Lucies (Gym)
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 2:05:20 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Radar flew high into the air, even further propelled by 's Lapras. His eyes sparkled from far above. He reached up two of his tentacles as if he could hope to touch one of the clouds that were still a ways away.

Then a Pelliper snatched him out of the air.

Temp sighed as he watched his pokemon get dragged onto the ship. He'd be fine. That Pelliper was his.

"Miss Melody!" Temp called out, raising the tablet up above his head. "Congrats! Since Radar is unable to battle, you get the Shell Badge! Let's get up on the ship so you can sign this and I can give you the actual badge!" He didn't have one on him.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Leaky Lucies (Gym)
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 9:06:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: