part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Through Haze, Hail or Sandstorm
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 23:59:29 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
135 for
”Yeah! The guy that owns the banks with the Meowth all over.” It was cute. He’d probably pick it over Macro Cosmos, if he had any money to save at the moment.

”We’re gonna forget everything,” he informed Sénon dejectedly. ”Even writing it down won’t help. I’m pretty sure if I tried texting them right now, it’d all be gibberish…”

Locke sighed, patting Doro-Doro when she bent down to inspect the noise. ”I don’t know where else to go from here, honestly. When…When I met with Eris and del Mar…” They chewed their lip, unsure of where to even begin with that awful morning. ”I’m sorry, I know all of this is already a lot-But something bad is coming. Like, end-of-the-world bad I’m pretty sure.

”Do you know anything about something called the Darkest Day?”
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2022 9:00:56 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He closed his eyes for a moment, making a fresh whiteboard in his mind.

As Locke went on, Sénon added pieces to the board.

The lake trio, the charms, the other trainers involved.

When the part about soon not being able to remember these circumstances came up the Head Ranger's eyes snapped open. That was a detail worth saving behind the forehead.

Not much he could do about it but worth remembering.

How does one go about remembering that they'll be made to not remember something else? The concepts at play  reminded him of that old black and white sci-fi show his mother used to watch.

He closed his eyes again even at the mention of the, Darkest Day, was it? "The Galarian thing?" Vaguely, in the back of his mind he tried to recall the details of his bedtime stories from murky memories, long moved on from.

There was some solution his brain was torquing and ratcheting around with. He just needed to focus a little deeper.

● tags:
● notes: mission specs

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 21:19:50 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
66 for
galar in shambles; what is the darkest day?

”Yes?” Locke answered with a shrug. ”I’m not really sure, but when we used our Pokémon’s Future Sight on the charms, one of the visions we got mentioned Galar getting destroyed by it.”

Maybe he would try to learn more about it, if he could actually remember anything after these meetings.

”Do you know anything more about it?”

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2022 5:40:39 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

One of the charm's was going to destroy a whole region?

Well, shit.

As much as that raised the stakes he the Ranger just couldn't will himself back into remembering what that old story was about. "It was a bedtime story but, its not coming back to me." He was probably going to need to consult a few people.

Namely, there was the Galarian Ambassador.

Either way, he had some leads to follow and some details to ponder. "Give me your phone or your pokégear kid." Working through an idea he had, Sénon attempted to keep their foot in the door of this thing.

Once he got it he would enter in his first name under the contact "(Always Pick Up)" and the last name as "(Call in Ominous Emergency)" handing Locke his own phone, he would have the adult-youngster do the same.

He even posed for a picture in which Locke could save as the contact photo.

"While my memory was still being inhibited, I could still remember being in my garden the day I was. . ." This time, he was the one who shrugged. "-attacked I guess. I just couldn't remember the attack itself." He crossed his arms laying out his thoughts. "If that's the case, I think you and I will remember each other after this moment."

He pointed to the spot where Biggie Paws had sat, until all their charm business woke the Snorlax up where he coolly wandered off in the wood. "We had business with one another outside of these charms and I think that memory will stick with us. Just call me if something ominous happens to you and always pick up when I call, I'll do the same. I figure we keep each other in some social proximity we might naturally get a better chance to understand these charms."

● tags:
● notes: mission specs

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 23:40:19 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
108 for
Locke made sure to pull their bag up to catch the Delibird Delivery patch on the front pocket in the photo. They probably easier to track on the job than in their limited free time. There was so much more they ought to share with the older man, but…

It all felt a bit useless, didn’t it?

Still, it was a relief to know that they’d probably still remember each other. Even outside of this charm junk, Sénon seemed like a good guy. And maybe Biggie wasn’t so bad either.

”This is Hoenn we’re talkin’ about Mr. Game,” he said, adjusting Doro-Doro’s saddlebags. ”There’s always something ominous happening.”

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 13:27:22 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Watching Locke adjust saddlebags and be on his way Sénon waited until the younger man was gone to grimace at his words.

If the youth of today and leader of tomorrow already had a sense of normalcy in the lunacy of the region's high-profile occurrences, the adults were falling short of keeping a lid on things.

Looking down at the charm, he wondered if these charms would give them reign or ruin.

● tags:
● notes: [end]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 1:15:41 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: