1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Through Haze, Hail or Sandstorm
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2021 0:54:34 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Outside of the treehouse utopia that was Fortree City, a single snorlax tested the boundaries of human kindness in an attempt to nap in just the right place under the sun.

For hours now, no one could come and no one could go with a massive mound of snorlax blocking the only accessible entryway to the city (at this moment and time for some reason).

It looked happy resting in the warmth with some sun on its face and not far from it, a redheaded man laid back in recline as well.

● tags:
● notes: mission specs

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2021 18:03:40 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
226 for
Locke was no stranger to the traffic-causing capabilities of a Snorlax mid-way through its midday nap. How many times in his youth had the local news reported the giant Pokémon snoozing just outside the eastern gate, cutting off the city’s fisherman population from their work at the piers? How many Vermilion natives had pondered the age-old question of how many Rangers does it take to wake up a Snorlax?

The answer, it turns out, was typically around 11-15, depending on the season.

“I guess Snorlax are the same everywhere…” Locke groaned as he hopped off of Doro-Doro’s back to stand at Fortree’s entrance. Normally a road blockage like this wouldn’t even be a problem, but the city’s thick canopy made exiting via sky near-impossible, even for someone with his flying skills.

There was…one option…

Locke glanced at the Chingling hanging off their belt. Rin-Rin jingled lightly as she gazed back at them curiously.

No. They really didn’t want to fight a cranky Snorlax in the middle of the city gate. Especially not when they could hear a crowd of irate townsfolk just on the other side. Maybe they could text ? Though the gym leader was likely hearing all about it right now…

Or maybe they could talk to the redhead sleeping next to it like nothing was wrong.

“Er, excuse me. Is this your Pokémon?”
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2021 21:34:57 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

It wasn't everyday he got to nap on the job, it was more like every other day.

There was a lot of downtime that came with being a ranger.

Take today for instance; a snorlax blocking the way out the city might have seemed like a cause for a quick action but really, there was nothing to do but wait.

He laid back in recline, with his hands behind his head. The sun made glints of color and projections of prisms (from the right angle) bouncing from the multiple megastones that made up his bracelet.

At the center of the circlet of marbles on bright red string; a mysterious charm.

He was at peace, and taking a page from the snorlax he'd nearly fallen asleep under the sun himself.

A younger voice snapping him from the limbo of drowsiness. "This guy?" The ranger lowered his shades to have a look at the one approaching. "No, this one's wild. Sort of."

● tags:

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2021 14:13:22 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
88 for
“Sort of?” Locke cocked his head. “Is it from the sanctuary then?” An even better reason to get Alexei involved. He pulled out the dark blue Rotom-phone that had replaced his old Pokénav, the various charms catching the sunlight, a rather unusual one among them.

The screen lit up to a pair of droopy eyes and a scowl as Roto-Roto buzzed awake. “BZZZT-WHAZAT…?” It slowly dozed off again as Locke flicked through the apps to draft up a quick text to the gym leader.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2021 22:49:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎃TRICK-or-TREAT!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
A PUMPKABOO FLOATS BY with a treat clasped underneath its tiny fangs. both of you receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: pumpkaboo can be ic or entirely ooc)[break]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2021 1:38:15 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

THROUGH HAZE, HAIL OR SAND

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

WHEN THE CHARMS are exposed, they vibrate, pointing at each other with the definitiveness of a pinwheel compass.

For Locke, this is the second instances where they seem to spike in proximity of each other. Like a flip of a switch, his memories about his encounter with and resurface. Their discussion is vivid, as if implanted back into his brain.

The mechanism works like lock and key, unwinding a tightly guarded secret that extends to every meeting. As if undoing the spell cast upon the charm holders, their memory and ability to speak about these instances returns. They may discuss their experiences.

However, should they depart, they will find their curse resurfacing. Any attempt to entrench this information into something more permanent may play out differently than they expect. For they know not the extent of the forces in play. This meeting, much like the encounter with and , will be locked up until the next time they pair a set of charms together.

In Locke’s eyes, the UNUSUAL CHARM has a distinct symbol. However, to Senon, the charm is plain and unembellished. Only when it reacts do they see a letter start to form from calescent hues. Ultimately, they each perceive something different.

The same applies to Senon's charm. To him, the MYSTERIOUS CHARM has always shown one letter. But Locke will make out the formation of a different symbol.

Coincidence? Who knows. Only time will tell.

OOC NOTE: THE SYMBOLS SEEN CANNOT BE USED FOR THE UNOWN REPORT.

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 4:07:02 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

A little guy. Not just short but thin and young; what did he want?

Squinting his eyes harder he noticed the uniform and if nothing else, his posture. His back was straight, and he looked like he had somewhere to be.

A man on a mission.

Sussing out more information he offered some of his own. "This is Biggie Paws," he pitched a thumb to the Snorlax. "He's not part of the Sanctuary but he lives in the wood surrounding Fortree."

Noticing a piercing shine coming from the mobile device, or rather some unusual charm hanging off of it, Sénon furrowed his brows to drop his shades back in place, paying the charm and its irregular shine, no further mind.

With the sun starting to pass over, the Snorlax would be moving on shortly. "Since Biggie's here napping in the sun there must be people occupying his other couple of 'sunspots'."

He barely had time to finish before a force grabbed at his arm via an other-worldly pulling of his mysterious charm in the direction of the younger lad.

● tags:

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 20:59:44 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
103 for
“Well hopefully Biggie’s nap ends soon, I really don’t feel like making the whole trip to get in the other-Eep!” Locke had to suddenly cling to his phone as it was nearly yanked out of his hand towards the stranger. The charms pulled towards each other like magnets, words magically appearing on their respective surfaces.

The charms-

How does the saying go? Once is chance, twice is coincidence, third time is a pattern? The stars align again to cause them as much trouble as possible.

“Again?!” Locke cried as their head pounded with new-old information. “Please don’t let this be a regular thing…”

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 1:22:43 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He had a geodude that could handle him gentler than this.

The other guy looked like he was going through it as well, with a little more understanding about it then the ranger himself had.

Or so that cry of "Not again!" would lead him to believe.

Giving way to the will of the divine or whatever he got to his feet bringing the charms closer together. "You got some context for me here hotshot?"

He tried to stay focused on the answer but a compression of relief fell over him as he got back pieces of the memory of how he came to acquire the charm on his arm.

Some miasma he didn't even realize was over him was lifted, partially. On the yellow charm, a "G".

● tags:

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2021 19:14:11 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
119 for
Another round of memories rose to the surface, this time of his disastrous encounter with and . The book, the visions, their Pokémon.

Orbee-Orbee…

He covered his mouth, trying to push down the wave of nausea building up inside of him. His head hurt.

The other man’s question brought out a soft, almost manic laugh from Locke. ”Careful what you wish for,” they huffed. They looked at the stranger’s charm. It matched Eris’ to a T, literally. Was that supposed to mean something? Only one way to find out.

”What does mine say?” They asked, then continued a beat later, ”Sorry, I don’t mean to be vague or anything. I just-One thing at a time I think.”

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2022 16:19:55 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

His utterance of "Careful what you wish for" didn't fall on deaf ears. Between his interest in Palkia and his obsession with the unown and that damn report this whole charm business was one more puzzle to drive him mad.

"It's says "G"" Why would he ask that? Couldn't he read it himself?

On instinct, the redhead used 'mimic'; "What does mine say?" It was all good and well if it had the same "I" Sénon saw, but what if it didn't?

Waiting for the answer from the other trainer present, a stray memory came crawling back from that supernatural assault in his orchard.

Whatever hit him had a power like which meant she was his next lead if this guy couldn't provide any better answers.

● tags:

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 2:56:15 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
83 for
”’T’. Though I’m guessing it looks different to you, like how mine still says ‘I’ for me.”

Locke thought for a bit, trying to put together an explanation that sounded less crazy than it actually was, then realized he would probably look like les of an insane person if he actually introduced himself.

”I’m Locke, by the way.” Not that the other man was likely to remember that once this conversation was over.

”Have you seen any other charms? Like yours or mine?”

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 3:11:24 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

""T"" He half shook his head trying to grasp what was happening here. "I don't understand." He took a deep breath as the intense pulling seemed to subside some.

Clearly this was a more layered puzzle than he'd considered.

Locke, cool name. The kind of name he would have chosen for himself if he wasn't drooling and pooping himself when his name was chosen.

He forgot his manners for a moment in the face of pseudo-legnedary revelations and clues. "I'm Sénon, Game" he described the enunciation in case the commotion of the moment made it hard to hear. "Like, 'SAY less' and 'NON-fat'."

He never got tired of doing that.

Comparatively, he was already tired of not knowing as much as this adult-youngster. Who seemed to imply the two of them were but two of many. "No, I can't say that I have. Help me out Locke, what is this?"

and what the hell did I.T. mean anyway?

Not that. Not that, not that, not that, not that. NOT THAT.

● tags:

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2022 23:55:14 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
209 for
So no further clues. Locke tried to keep the disappointment out of their eyes.

”Uh, okay. So, I found this,” they wiggled the Unusual Charm a little. ”In a garden last month. Or, maybe not found so much as it was given to me I guess? By um-”

Oh god it just had to the one they couldn’t pronounce.

”Well alright, maybe let’s start with these Pokémon called the Lake Trio? I dunno what lake they’re from, somewhere in Sinnoh I think? But they’re here now for some reason, handing out these,” another wave of his charm. ”To seemingly random people? I got mine after seeing the yellow one with the helmet head. And then it made me forget all about it.

Um, what else…My friend Eris got here’s from Mesprit-it’s pink like yours-and it made it so she couldn’t talk about her charm either. Del Mar didn’t have a charm, or at least, he didn’t show me or Eris one. Oh!”
He snapped his fingers with the revelation. ”But Eris did say something about Azelf giving out words instead, so she probably knows more about it than me.”

Then Locke became visibly crestfallen. ”Though, it’s not like we’re gonna be able to ask her, once this conversation’s done…”

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 15:37:32 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"Martin?" There were certain names Sénon remembered and didn't let go of.

was one of them. Why? Happenstance.

Martin was his co-director in one of the best combat exchanges he'd ever had. Before he was anything else in this pokémon world, he was a stupid kid challenging everyone who crossed his path.

He never forgot the name of anyone who gave him an unforgettable pokémon battle.

Although, there was a chance Locke's 'Del Mar' was someone else.

Locke was a good name unto itself, the kind of name he'd wanted growing up.

It took the piss out of him that the answers only seemed to open up more questions. Still, Locke was helpful and left the writing on the walls quite legibly.

There were others, and he needed to find them.

The implications of not being able to follow-up with this Eris was cause enough for a follow-up itself. "Why's that?"

● tags: