saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2021 14:21:09 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
route one-zero-three is a simple route, a peaceful route, but there's always something to be found even in the quietest of places.

he ventures along the route with his squad of healers in tow. he is carrying his happiny, however.

"all good, ladies?"

they all nod in unison.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2021 16:01:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]One strp, two steps, waddle left then right! All lined up like a choo-choo traun, Eris takes the lead on her noblr mount Reiner. Behind them, follows her ever faithfil Wooper Troiprrs - Lyra, Nessie, Socks, Einar, Blue, Ástríkur, Loppa and Spurðann - each of thrm holding onto a merry tune.
[break][break]
What are they lookinh for today? I forget but it'll come back soon maybe. So onwards they marchm careful not to trip along te way!
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]@matis

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2021 5:42:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHEDINJA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WONDER GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIND READER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GRUDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LANTURN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VOLT ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPOTLIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2021 10:27:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
the two choo-choo trains will eventually meet each other but for now, his attention is pulled away to the lanturn that floats in front of them.

"hello there."

he waves, and so do the ladies behind him.

the lanturn waves one of its fins in return.

"wanna join our choo-choo train?"

considering it for a moment, lanturn floats forward, approaching with a smile. its SPOTLIGHT shines, announcing its choice.

"cool. come on."
// catching lanturn
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2021 18:06:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The ever-prominent scout Lyra is the first to call attention to the presence of another company, whooping excitedly as her pink tail sways in opposition to her body. The first is a Shedinja, a strange creature with the scariest of stories. Then, there's the conga line of Blisseys with their precious eggs!
[break][break]
And well, she supposes that Mattias is here too?
[break][break]
"Did you know? Rumour has it that peering into the crack on a Shedinja's back will steal your spirit! Woooooo!!"
[break][break]
Eris raises her hands to mimic some kind of ghost or monster, and her Quagsire generals lazily lift their arms to mirror her actions. Her Wooper Troopers, on the other hand, seem more invested in attempting to communicate with the Shedinja, hopping and wooping chaotically as they circle round the bug. Ever the rational one, Reiner merely sighs, greeting the man with a bow of his head as his gaze falls upon the unruly Woopers.
[break][break]
"Is that your Happiny? She's so tiny! And cute..."
[attr="class","adrie-note"]@matis || befriending shedinja!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
 [break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 6:48:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCOLIPEDE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEGAHORN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPINARAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INSOMNIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CROSS POISON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PIN MISSILE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPIDER WEB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STICKY WEB

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2021 15:48:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
no idea who mattias is, but matias is here, yep!

"yep! really tiny. wanna carry her?"

he extends his happiny out, holding her by her chubby sides.

...just in time for a spinarak to land right on happiny's head. she screams, wiggling in his hands as she tries her best to shake the bug-type off her.

"it's okay!"

as rational as reiner is, matias boops a pokeball on the spinarak, capturing it whole.

"phew."
// catching spinarak
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2021 9:40:15 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Eris is quick to jump at the offer of holding the baby pokemon, her arms so readily outstretched as if she's done this a million times before.
[break][break]
But she's certainly never had to face a screaming Happiny, the sudden cry making her jump and let out a squeal of her own. Though Reiner does reflexively dig his claws into the ground, he's the first to recover, gently wrapping his tail around her arm and purring softly to catch her attention.
[break][break]
"Is it gone?" Whispered as she cowers behind the safety of another, as if she were just a kid hiding from a closet monster. From the looks of it, Maatis has definitely gotten it under control, but is she still allowed to hold the Happiny while it's panicking? She's hesitant to reach out, keeping her gaze lowered as she waits for a sign.
[break][break]
"She reminds me of Corri... small and pink, really cute."
[attr="class","adrie-note"]@matis || skipping

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
 [break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2021 6:02:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MOTHIM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AIR SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUIVER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON POWDER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FROAKIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER PULSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE SPINARAK!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2021 14:24:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"it's gone, yep."

happiny, surprisingly, doesn't seem all too bothered by the sudden commotion. she remains happy in matias' arms, and when extended over to eris, reaches out for her as well.

"she's really cute. one day she'll grow up to be as big as her sisters."

a froakie pops out of a bush before waddling over, curious as ever. it doesn't seem hostile nor does it attack, so matias waves at it with a smile.

"hello, froakie chan. wanna join our train?"

it nods, then hops on to the back, joining the lanturn from earlier.
// catching froakie
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2021 13:19:50 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She reaches out to hold the Happiny as soon as she's given the chance, her eyes growing bright as she lifts her up.
[break][break]
"Does she have a name?"
[break][break]
Does Matias even name his pokemon? She's heard of people that don't name them due to it being a nuisance, whilst others simply see them as nothing but tools... those red eyes that flash in her mind make her shudder uncontrollably. Yet, it takes only a soft tap on her head to pull her back to reality, Reiner's tail flicking as he tries to peer at her from over his shoulder.
[break][break]
"Why do you need so many healers? Are you planning to do something dangerous?"
[break][break]
Hugging the Happiny closer to herself, Eris wonders if she should try to hatch one of her own some day. Then again, the troubles that she gets herself roped up into rarely give her any time to rest and recuperate. From cave-ins to legendary showdowns, she's been rather lucky to make it out alive each time.
[break][break]
The winds change and a quiet fluttering interrupts her thoughts, a Mothim floating by her Quagsire generals and seemingly engaging in some sort of negotiation over a rock they've picked up off the ground. Eventually, even the Wooper Troopers and the Shedinja joins in at the imaginary table, each claiming rights to a stone that probably has no real worth.
[break][break]
At the end, as tensions begin to grow, Lyra headbutts the rock right out of their reach and slaps it in Eris' direction. With a little jump and a bit of fumbling, she's able to catch it but what is she supposed to do with this stone now?
[break][break]
"Ah, that's right! You're partners with Virizion now, right? Is that why you're collecting Blisseys? Cos you two do reckless stuff together or something? Is she around right now? Can I see her? Please?"
[attr="class","adrie-note"]@matis || befriending mothim

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
 [break]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2021 4:56:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PINECO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SELF DESTRUCT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WURMPLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHIELD DUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRING SHOT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2021 10:15:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"no name. but you can give her one, if you want."

matias doesn't name his pokemon, no, but that's mostly because he has a ton of them and it'd be a pain to remember them all. his charizard's named, though!

"nothing dangerous, don't worry. i'm just training them to make sure they're ready to help when the time comes. they'll be nurses for different squads."

something RAPID SPINS out of the tree and into the back of the train. the wild pineco's decided to join them! how cute. matias gives it a nod of approval as it settles into the train.

"and yep! you wanna meet her?"

he reaches for a berry in his pocket before offering it to eris.

"here. take this, then hold it out and whistle."
// catching pineco
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 0:19:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She can give her a name...
[break][break]
"Lea! Like... Azalea!"
[break][break]
As pink as the flowers that had once bloomed in her backyard, a blessing of her youth that she'll never forget. Whilst she absentmindedly rolls the stone bestowed upon her within her palm, her Woopers seemed to have found a new companion, encircling the Wurmple and beginning their strange ritualistic hopping and wooping. Even the Happiny seems excited, squirming and squealing as she raises her hands to join in the chanting.
[break][break]
Sometimes, Eris wonders if having one too many Woopers is a mistake. Then, she remembers that chaos is never a mistake.
[break][break]
"Is it really that simple?" Doubt flickers in her eyes, but it doesn't stop her from taking the berry. "Is this some kind of... special berry? Or just one that she likes?"
[break][break]
The thought of being able to meet a legendary pokemon and the fact that it's not simply a passing moment makes her a little nervous, the tip to whistle promptly flubbed. Though she's shown the ability to whistle in the tournament, she struggles for a minute, unable to make it any louder than a whisper in the wind.
[break][break]
"Matias..." Her cheeks burn red, her gaze averted whilst Reiner lets out a snort. "Can you whistle instead?"
[attr="class","adrie-note"]@matis || befriending wurmple!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
 [break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 3:55:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SEEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SHARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PARASECT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DRY SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON POWDER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!!