saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 9:49:49 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
reiner is a good boy. matias watches the interaction fondly, smiling as well.

"my friend has a boat or a ship, i think. i'll ask if we can go out on the water sometimes."

carefully, a dewpider descends to rest atop his head, joining the surskit to form an even bigger hat. he doesn't notice it, however.

"would you like to learn how to swim? i'm sure there's a small lake somewhere near."
// skipping
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 16:52:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Miss Skyler? I think I met her once! She was breaking into Razz's house so I scared her with the ghostie squad!"
[break][break]
How proud she looks to be of her own mischief, a smug grin tinting her lips as she puffs her chest out. Rolling his eyes, Reiner gently taps his tail against her head but snorts in amusement nonetheless. After all, it's pretty hard to forget the experience of seeing three fully-grown adults get scared witless by a mere child and a bunch of ghostly beings. Hell, even he would probably have jumped if he felt a Dhelmise's seaweed suddenly tugging at his feet.
[break][break]
"I'd... like to learn, I guess...? It's... a little scary though..." With her thoughts jumping from the pranks she could pull to the possibility of getting to ride on Virizion to the rippling surface of the water beside her, Eris finds herself easily distracted as she stares at the Dewpider sat atop Matias' head. With how tall they are combined together... would the Surskit hat have become a Surskit top hat?
[break][break]
How very refined. All he's missing now is the cool suit and bowtie!
[break][break]
The water bubbles with life, water spat straight at her face as she yelps. While she's caught spluttering from the surprise, Reiner is howling, rolling onto his back as laughter wracks his entire body. Emerging from the water, a Mareanie joins in with the cacophony, snickering at her misfortune of standing far too close. Eris' cheeks burn red, a finger pointed straight at the duo wit fiery indignance.
[break][break]
"Just you two wait. I'll get you back double... No! Triple-fold! You hear me?!"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]@matis || befriending mareanie!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
 [break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 3:48:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KRABBY APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYPER CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRABHAMMER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLAUNCHER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MEGA LAUNCHER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUDDY WATER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VISE GRIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BEFRIENDED THE MAREANIE!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 8:20:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"good. i hope she ran away scared."

captain and a thief? maybe he should've have left his wailmer with .

as eris is splashed with water, matias joins reiner, laughing at her despair only to be splashed with a WATER GUN himself.

"what the—"

in the water is a clauncher, snickering away only to be surrounded by a swarm of MAGICAL LEAVES. he tosses a pokeball at it after.

"okay. i'll teach you how to swim, eris, seeing how we're already drenched."
// catching clauncher!
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 11:13:52 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There's a moment of silence that falls between them, an incredulous look scribbling itself over her face as she watches Matias splutter. Then, a giggle that quickly grows into full-blown laughter.
[break][break]
"Serves you right!" She's wiping away the traces of tears forced out by sheer amusement alone, gently slapping Reiner's shoulder as he snorts at the sight too.
[break][break]
"Are you sure though? I kinda... panic... easily..." As she averts her gaze from Matias to allow it to wander over a passing Krabby. Where's her usual foolhardiness and intrigue for new things gone?
[break][break]
"We can head to the lake first though!"
[break][break]
Just to check how deep it really is.
[attr="class","adrie-note"]@matis || skipping!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
 [break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 8:16:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOXAPEX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PIN MISSILE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WURMPLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHIELD DUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON STING

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE CLAUNCHER!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 15:17:23 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"right! to the lake!"

he points ahead, then turns around to signal at his train of pokemon.

"march!"

and like soldiers, they start heading towards the lake, though they need to clear the obstacle that is a wild toxapex first. leave that to virizion, their vanguard!

LEAF BLADE cuts their way through, and soon, the toxapex is laying on the ground only to be consumed by a pokeball.

gotcha!
// catching toxapex!
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 11:23:26 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Even without words, the Wooper Troopers are quick to organise themselves and their new recruits, hopping and swaying in formation as they follow in Reiner's footsteps. Commander Lyra seems to do well at guarding the rear, whooping loudly before a tiny bug can afford to sneak up on her.
[break][break]
"Did you know Wurmples release poison from their spikes?"
[break][break]
Crouching down, Eris scoops the Wurmple into her arms and brings it over to Matias before promptly shoving it into his face.
[break][break]
"It's not really as potent as a Galarian Slowking's or a Nidoqueen's, but it still can be quite harmful!"
[attr="class","adrie-note"]@matis || befriending wurmple!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
 [break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 5:58:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PINSIR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYPER CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VITAL THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUBMISSION

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BIBAREL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNAWARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AMNESIA
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 10:42:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"they do?"

but it makes sense if he's to stop and think about it. he can't at the moment, though, not when eris shoves it right into his face.

"..."

never one to panic, matias slowly pulls his face away, then steps off to the side.

"...maybe you shouldn't be holding it like that."
// skipping!
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 14:50:30 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Yeah, cos they're tiny and they gotta defend themselves with smart thinking!" Laughing a little at Matias' response, Eris gently pulls the Wurmple away, giving it a small pat on the head and getting a cheery bounce in return. "What should I call this one? Brycen? Rui? Mim..."
[break][break]
She's awful at names when she actively tries to think about it and it shows as she stares curiously at the little worm.
[break][break]
"I have a Snom, Pincurchin and Pyukumuku! Together, their names are Boots, N, Cats! They're really small and cute. Next, I'm gonna find a Corsola and name it Cori! Just like the doll I had when I was younger..."
[break][break]
And most definitely a better thought to have than to linger on the dread of the deep. The lake lays up ahead, growing closer with every squishy step of water-logged boots. And with every step, her uncertainty grows, threatening to turn her away. When they reach the water's edge, everything seems so peaceful, wild Bibarels soaking in the sunny lake as they lead the younger Bidoofs for a swim.
[break][break]
She teeters, quietly placing the Wurmple on Reiner's head as she eyes the ripples across the surface.
[break][break]
"Matias... I'm... not sure about this..."
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || skipping!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
 [break]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2021 23:19:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SEWADDLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRUGGLE BUG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BUZZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GRASSY TERRAIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DURANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENTRAINMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 18:14:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
oh, gods. matias is the last person who should be trying to think of names. but for eris, he tries.

"maybe name it wurmy? it's cute."

or at least he finds it cute.

as they approach the edge of the water, matias takes a moment to roll up his pants, making sure they're by his knees because it's a horrible feeling to walk with pants that are half-wet.

he takes a step in, then turns to offer eris his hand.

"it'll be fine, eris. i won't let you drown."
// skipping!
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 14:40:48 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Wurmy?" Trying the name upon her tongue gives her a better grasp, a smile colouring her lips as she repeats the name a few more times. "I like it!"
[break][break]
But even the joy of naming her newest friend isn't enough to drive away the dread that builds in her throat. The gentle splashing of water indicates that he's taken the first step and his offered hand tells her that she should do the same.
[break][break]
Though she looks to Reiner, he can only offer her an encouraging growl and a nudge. There's only so much help he may provide for her in this very moment, so for once he'll entrust her safety in the hands of another - Not aimed as a slight against his own pride but rather, an acknowledgement that she needs the chance to stand on her own two feet.
[break][break]
With a deep breath and a moment to take off her own shoes and socks, she's forced her butterflies to settle down. Her hand reaches for his and grasps tightly as she steps right in. It's not the best feeling but with her feet still vaguely on some form of ground, she's still able to hold onto her nerves.
[break][break]
On the shore, a Durant watches, huddled up with the gang of Woopers as they begin swaying in some form of cheerleading set.
[break][break]
With all the faith they've placed in her, she just hopes she's able to keep her courage as they go along.
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || befriending durant!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
 [break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blissey wissey
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2021 2:33:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BUTTERFREE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPOUND EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAILWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAGE POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AIR SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD POLIWAG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BELLY DRUM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BEFRIENDED THE DURANT!