543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
future sight [m]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2021 3:35:45 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
In the underbelly of the city, under the cover of twinkly lights and street vendors boasting fortunes and tarot card readings, Remi is busy exchanging obscene amounts of hard cash for illegally smuggled Pokemon. Rich people specifically, wearing masks and muttering to each other about whether or not the exchange was secure give the woman a migraine. She can feel her pulse jump against the thin leather strap of her eyepatch, but she continues to force a smile and wait for them to make their decision.

She doesn't have all day. The festival in the city streets will come to an end soon and drunken civilians could stumble upon the exchange and interrupt. They need to finish the deal and scatter, and soon. Not only that, but the Pokemon are beginning to wake up and become restless. Whatever juice she got to keep them down seems to be wearing off. She'd have to discuss that with her supplier.

"What seems to be the issue, gentleman? Do you not like what you see? I assure you, it's exactly what you ordered."

Remi barely stifles the frustrated growl in her tone, and her eye darts past a shoulder to notice a dark stain in her peripheral. Was someone from the festival already interrupting their little discussion?

As it happens, fortune would not be in her favor tonight. Somewhere on the streets of Lilycove city, an automated fortune teller has spilled the beans on her smuggling op, drawing the attention of someone who was definitely stepping out of bounds. Wonderful.

mission: future sight
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
future sight [m]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2021 0:58:19 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

It wasn’t uncommon for the grunt to head out to a night of special activities all by his lonesome. The carnival was just one of them. Stepping through game booths and patch food trucks, he veered here and there, paying out for entertainment and snacks whenever he felt like it. Led around by his own desires, he ambled through before stopping at a mechanical fortune teller machine. It spoke canned phrases and its eyes follow him as he walked by it. Sure, why not? [break][break]

He got closer and dug around for loose bills to pay with. The old machine flickered to life and flickered back out, seemingly almost out of use but still just barely hanging out. The robot fortune teller spoke, flashing its eyes at Mint before spitting out a little card for him to take. [break][break]

“Step forward and continue to reveal your fortune.” It said all of the a sudden as he was about to walk away. There’s hesitation but the machine dies before he can try again. His card is odd too, lacking the fortune he’d been given and instead just a small plain symbol in gold foil. Well, sounded mysterious. Fuck it. [break][break]

And that’s how Mint had accidentally wandered into an illegal smuggling ring. His eyes were wide and his grin was broad despite his nerves beginning to ramp up. Shit. Shit shit shit. It wasn’t like he’d never been to one of these things before but, he wasn’t sure if Rocket had anything like this out there. And if that was the case, he was walking into an unknown gang’s turf. In street clothes!!! With no other protection except the pokemon on his hip. He wandered around trying his best to alert nobody and find the exit. As he tried to play it off as an actual customer despite not quite dressed for the occasion, he locked eyes with a woman peaking to people who were hovering over a strange pokemon’s cage. [break][break]

Mint immediately looked away before cursing himself. That’d be too obvious. No. no. Act natural. Fix this. Against his better judgement, he turned around veering closer to the couple and the woman. Once he was within an ear shot of her he began his spiel, pulling from his uppercrust upbringing to sound arrogant and like he belonged. “Lovely selection you’ve got here miss uh…I like that unfezant!” that’s not important MINT!! “Ah, well, terribly sorry but ah, while browsing I er…well I wanted to ask where your bathrooms were?” [break][break]

Smooth.

[break][break]

+ HEHEHE [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
future sight [m]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 4:00:31 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Now, normally she doesn't pay too much mind to the specific people who show up with money in their pocket. But, when she sees the same shock of minty green hair, a nervous tick in his step, and regular street clothes instead of something dark and easily forgotten-- well..

The woman's business partners continue to hum and haw about whether or not the Pokemon in the cage are what they asked for. They are, they're just cheap fucking bastards.

And so, with a tight-lipped smile and a wave of her hand, she steps aside to let them 'talk things out' and come up with a 'better deal'. Which leads her to pursue the minty hair and the nervous steps of a young man who runs up to her, specifically, to ask for...

"Bathrooms? What are you on about?"

Suspicious is written across her face and she doesn't bother to hide her scowl. The woman crosses her arms over her chest, glances back at her bickering buyers, and back to him.

"You don't look like one of my usuals. Who're you?"

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
future sight [m]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 3:37:55 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Shit. Shit! This had worked out better in his head. Maybe he should’ve stuck to the shadows and made his way back around the way he came in. But by that point he would’ve been stopped by someone and…Gods there was no easy way out of this. For now, he forced himself to remain collected at Remi eyed him. “Y-You know…to relieve myself.” TOTALLY NOT TO ESCAPE THROUGH WHATEVER SHITTY WINDOW THEY HAD. NOPE. [break][break]

“I’m not…er…I- well…” He swallowed eyes darting towards the cages of illegally caught pokemon. He could see various galar species caged or sleeping in various corners of the large showroom. “I was recommended by an associate of mine. My name is Delhpinus.” That was a stupid Fucking Name. Worse than Mint, and Mint was actually cute. Delhinus?? Why not just become the actual Oracle of Delphi at this point, Mint?! He pushed away the little voice nagging at him before moving forward. “Ah, does the name er… Mr. Roach ring a bell?” He barely knew , having heard he was just some new addition that moved illegal pokemon. But it was the closest he had to save his skin right now. He could only pray.

[break][break]

+ HEHEHE [break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
future sight [m]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 22:30:12 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"Uh-huh... something got you nervous, pal?"

She squints, suspicious. They were in a pretty obscure place, unrecognizable, unaccessible. Which probably meant no bathrooms. Maybe, honestly, she didn't know. She took care of bathroom business before coming to important underground operations like this one. Just one less thing to worry about.

His stuttering frustrates her too, but she tries to let it slide. Water off a Ducklett's back, so to speak. She worked with someone with a speech impediment and a nervous tick. Shit like that couldn't be helped.

"Delphinus-- you're.. being serious?"

She begins to doubt him more and more, up until a familiar name slips past his lips. Remi exhales, pulls her shoulders back while she crosses her arms over her chest. With a tilt of her head, she sizes up the man.

"It does indeed, Delphinus. What, he just picking up any old mutt off the street?"

And here she thought thought she was special. Figures.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
future sight [m]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 4:51:54 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

“Relieving myself on you f-floor.” Mint answered, with surprisingly quick wit despite his nerves. He offered a small smile despite her reaction to his alias. Yeah, me too Remi. He seemed to gain a little bit of confidence as the tides of the conversation slowly turned in his favor. He was getting a little better at thinking on his feet at least. After the run in with those cops, he’d been scared enough to manage. Something something brain synapses firing better or whatever after all the adrenaline and fear. Maybe that’s what was happening here. [break][break]

Or maybe he’d gotten lucky mentioning Virgil to someone who didn’t have it out for him. Competition was steep in the pokemon after sale black market. He shook his head at the question. “No, I’ve just…acquired some things from him before through a recommendation of my superior.” That was vague enough, right? Team Rocket blackmailing and forcing a new member to share their product with other members was…totally what he had alluded to. Ish?? Ish. [break][break]

“I’m a breeder for…security pokemon and was told Virgil had a good selection with him.” He said, leaning slightly more towards the truth and finding it easier to bullshit something up for the saleswoman. “One night…he just recommended here. S-So I decided to check it out.” He continued about to go off on his bathroom tangent but deciding that for now it was unnecessary to continue the conversation without suspicion. “Do you…do you always set up here tonight? Every month?” he asked as if he were an actual customer. Well…he could be. The place seemed obscure enough that it could be a repeat pop up, and he did have a little bit of cash to burn on him.

[break][break]

+ HEHEHE [break][break]

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
future sight [m]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 4:11:29 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"Ew, the fuck?"

She immediately looks down and steps back for fear he's already pissing himself. Fortunately, it appears his pants aren't damp and there is no wetness on the floor - but maybe he has good pants.

"Don't piss on the floor, man, have some self-respect."

Fortunately, the mentioning of eases some of her concerns. But only some, because apparently, this guy has a bladder the size of a pea.

"Uh-huh... sounds about right."

She squints.

"He does, sometimes." If I have anything good for him, that is. "But he didn't know anything about this."

A bold-faced lie, because Roach almost certainly knew and would have probably shot her if he didn't. Because he would, eventually. But it was all the better to make this guy squirm.

Wait.

"Wouldn't you know that if he'd sent you?"

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
future sight [m]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 0:54:46 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He tried not to look too annoyed with the comment about pissing himself as an adult, but only managed to tone it down to a bit if indignancy. She seemed a little less stern than before. Or well, less about to stab him for trespassing. That’s what it felt like anyway. And then she hits him with her counter, and he pretended he was focused on one of the exotic pokemon nearby, but his ears are already buzzing. He doesn’t really know how to counter other than an attempt at gaslighting her. “Mmm…pretty sure he did.” Another, almost equally bold-faced lie. Once again, his eyes are adrift, taking in other Pokémon and customers as he noted the potential exits around here. [break][break]

What the fuck was the point of knowing a smuggler if their name couldn’t get you out of trouble with OTHER smugglers? “Know what? About tonight?” Mint asked, looking over at her and frowning for a moment before excusing himself just as fast. “He only mentioned tonight. I’m kind of on a tight schedule and I need my new purchases tonight or its another month or so before I can go out and buy again.” [break][break]

He’s just making stuff up at this point but its better than nothing. Just…pretend you know what you’re doing, and everything will turn out fine. And make your way closer to the door as well.

[break][break]

+ HEHEHE [break][break]

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
future sight [m]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 22:50:16 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi squints, unconvinced but unsure what else to do about his response. was a strange man, and probably had the eyes and the resources to find out just about anything. If he did know about this deal, should she be flattered?

Mint never looks directly at her, and instead his gaze flits over each individual Pokemon. Nothing appears to hold his attention, however, which doesn't help his case for her. Or maybe she's simply looking for flaws.

Probably that.

"He only mentioned tonight. Huh."

Remi crosses her arms over her chest and leans back against the wall next to her, pressing her shoulder into the brick corner. She smirks, shaking her head and watching him carefully.

"Then you'd better get on with it, yeah? What are you here to buy, bluebell? I'd hate to hold up your tight schedule."

But.. is he leaving? He hadn't bought anything.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
future sight [m]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 1:26:26 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint nodded to agree with the eyepatch woman. “Yeah, since only tonight really matters.” He replied with ease despite the lingering nerves. She had stopped eyeing him like she was going to devour him so he thought he’d made progress, but he could only ride out that lucky so long. He needed to move. He stared at the cages nearest to him eyeing what he assumed was a bunch of sandiles gnawing at the bars of their cage. At the nickname he perked up, before snorting. “B-Bluebell?” He tried to sound indignant…but it was cute. Even if it made him sound like a prized Miltank on a ranch. “Anything that’ll grow up big and scary, for security purposes.” He said, recovering quickly. [break][break]

Quick! What’s super rare and super not here? He looked around once more, trying not to make it too obvious what he was doing. “Something like a Tyrannitar? Or well, in this case it’d be the Larvitar first…” he said, trailing off in pretend thought. Before he can continue elaborating, he held his stomach before looking at Remi as he swerved for the exit. “But first, let me go hit the latrine. I saw one a block past the Fortune Teller Machine!” he said, about to make a break for the exit. IF they had no bathrooms, he’d find his own. And then he’d run all the way home and never look back. And he would take so many weird twists and turns to make sure he wasn’t followed home. And the sewers. Definitely hitting the sewers to cover up his scent.

[break][break]

+ HEHEHE [break][break]

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
future sight [m]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 21:42:15 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
She can't help but laugh at the way he tries to hide his squirming. She knows damn well he isn't supposed to be here, and had no intention of showing up. He was a lost rabbit that had found his way into a den of wolves. Thankfully, their hunger had already ben sated- but that didn't mean they couldn't play.

"For security purposes, right."

He mentions Tyranitar, and she glances to the side.

"Larvitar, you mean like this one here?"

It's even shiny. What he doesn't know is that it isn't for sale, and it's one of her own Pokemon kept in her personal collection. But the game was that much more fun when the opponent was confused.

"Uh-huh... better run quickly, then!"

And, should he run off, she wouldn't chase him. Instead, she would laugh under her breath and wave him off before rejoining her band of merry thieves.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
future sight [m]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 22:20:24 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint is quick to nod at the woman, and he hoped he looked decisive and certain. Yes, only security pokemon. To be honest, it’d be good to acquire a Larvitar for breeding purposes, but he didn’t have to come here to do it. He nearly jumped out of his skin as he turned in the direction Remi mentioned and saw the shiny Larvitar. It was weirdly cute, and he hadn’t come across shinies too often. He knew that the few they bred got sold off for almost triple the price of a regular pokemon. But he wasn’t about to stick around and try to get this one. “Um y-yeah! Like that one.” [break][break]

“But that one’s k-kinda flashy don’t you think?” he said with a nervous grin before she more or less allows him to hit the bathrooms. Thank GODS. “Yup, see you in a bit!" he said waving at the saleswoman, nearly tripping over himself as he headed out the door. He walked normally, but once he was out of an earshot the grunt bolted down the alleyway he’d come in, stopping only once he hit the fucking machine again. Panting, he yelped as the machine’s voice blared asking about a fortune or whatever. Mint pulled the ticket out of his pocket crumpling it up and dumping it there before angrily kicking the machine. “Piece of shit nearly got my skinned!” he hissed before looking behind him for anyone following. He then ran off down the boardwalk deciding to lay low for the next week after this little adventure.

[break][break]

+ HEHEHE [break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
future sight [m]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 5:19:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: