543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
arms up [s]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2021 21:05:11 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
So the head of intel asked for me, specifically, huh? Well, that's never good.

But rather than appear stressed or concerned, Remi's lips are curled into a smirk. The submarine makes her uncomfortable with its metal walls and creaking joints. If she thinks too hard about it, she remembers that they're underwater and her stomach begins to cramp. Fortunately, by focusing on Killian Decker's request to meet her for 'impromptu training' she had her mind free of any and all mention of water play.

She enters the room on the left, as instructed, her military black leather boots echoing on the cold floor as she makes her way in. Nothing of real note catches her eye and for now it appears she is alone. Was this initiation? Was she late?

A quick glance at the watch on her wrist suggests she isn't, but maybe she's forgotten to change the time from Kalos time. The woman glances around a second time, leaning on one leg and pressing her shoulder into the wall with her arms crossed.
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
arms up [s]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2021 3:41:03 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]
[attr="class","decker-big-img"]

[attr="class","decker-1"]
[attr="class","decker-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","decker-tagged"]

[attr="class","decker-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","decker-pkmn"]

[attr="class","decker-post"]

It wasn't intentional. Time is a tricky thing, and sometimes meetings overlap. Especially when you're trying to get a business up and running, had Killian known his Holo-Call with Group X Security would take so long, he'd have scheduled Remi's appointment for later in the day. Thankfully he didn't make her wait more than ten or so minutes. [break][break]

He strode into the room hot off the heels of said call. Trailing along behind Killian, looking mildly bored, was the ever-loyal Loveless, his Espeon. The feline's tail flicked in the air, and she eyed Remi lethargically from across the room. [break][break]

"Sorry for the wait." Killian said, untucking his white dress shirt from the waist of his pinstriped slacks. "Some people like to hear themselves talk." his chest raised and fell like the tide with a sigh. [break][break]

Yet to so much as glance at Remi, Killian headed to the lockers at the back of the facility. "Gimmie a second to ditch the monkey suit and we'll get started." loosening the tie from around his neck, he stopped before one of the lockers and removed his blazer, discarding it onto the ground. Back to her, Killian continued to disrobe, unbuttoning his shirt as he talked. [break][break]

"So, Remi. Tell me a bit about yourself." Killian paused and lifted an arm to wave with his pointer and index fingers, "And spare me the boring the stuff I can read in your file."

[attr="class","decker-bot-1"]

notes about this post

^^
[attr="class","decker-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
arms up [s]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2021 14:19:07 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
She has to admit, when she sees a man in action, it makes her feel something particularly animalistic. Was that the word? Something carnal. No, she isn't sure that's it, either.

But she observes him with slightly raised eyebrows and a curiously turned on expression of interest as she takes him all in. He's rugged, quick on his feet, distracted. He's talking at her, mostly through her, absently blowing off the fact he's late and making a joke about how people like to hear themselves talk whilst talking to the room himself.

It's.. funny.

With his back to her, much to her approval, he begins to disrobe and continue speaking to her. His insinuation that he's seen her file sparks a raised brow and a challenging smirk.

"I have a file, huh? Rocket really doesn't fuck around, do they?"

Absently, she wonders what might be in this file of hers. She's kept a generally low profile for the most part, but if Rocket was worth their stuff, she's sure they've found something dark and sinister to hold over her head.

"Not much to tell, really. I'm quite boring."
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
arms up [s]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2021 10:00:53 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]

i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

Once his shirt was unbuttoned and off, it quickly joined the blazer in a pile on the floor. Killian's skin particularly breathed a sigh of relief at the freedom. Too bad it wouldn't get to enjoy the open air for long. He reached inside the locker and grabbed a black, short-sleeved t-shirt. [break][break]

"Everyone has a file." he grunted, slipping the top over his head. From Gavin down to the lowest grunt, even Killian had one stashed away somewhere. Now, whether or not those files are filled with anything factional? That's hard to say. Most of them contain clerical info anyway. [break][break]

He spun around to face her with a smile on his face. As eager as Killian was to yank his pants off and slap on a pair of shorts. He doubted Remi would appreciate seeing a stranger in their briefs. [break][break]

"Boring? Come on, don't sell yourself short." [break][break]

Killian crossed toned arms over his chest and looked her over. Cool blues wandered up and down her body, analyzing her carefully. Attractive and well-built, like an athlete or someone who exercised as they should. [break][break]

"You don't look boring, that's for sure."

notes about this post

^^

[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
arms up [s]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2021 17:53:15 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Rocket sure knew how to pick the hot ones.

She has half a mind to insist he take off the dress pants and that she doesn't mind-- but the thought makes her stifle a laugh and she chooses to say nothing at all. Instead, she refocuses on their conversation and meets his friendly gaze with her own mildly bemused smirk.

"I bet they do."

An eyebrow raises at his compliment and watch him thoughtfully as his eyes wander her frame up and down. Another compliment is offered, and she has to wonder.. is he flirting with her?

"It's the eyepatch, isn't it? Gives me that 'cool and edgy' look."

She crosses her own arms across her chest to mimic him, and then offers a tilted head.

"So, Killian, was it? What's the occasion? You take all the pretty women out for a one on one like this? Or am I just special."
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
arms up [s]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2021 2:43:40 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]

"It does give you a bit of character." The eyepatch, he means. "I wouldn't say it makes you look edgy." but definitely interesting. How did she get, he wondered? The last Rocket he'd met with an eyepatch said they'd lost their eye to a harpoon. Hopefully, the story behind Remi's would be equally as exciting. [break][break]

Killian's lips flattened to a line, and he strode closer, arms unfolding from his chest as he did. "It was." She was right to find this all a bit odd. Killian didn't often go out of his way to meet recruits. At least not one on one like this. [break][break]

"Not everyone, no but I'm trying something new." Connecting where he'd once been distant. No longer a figure in the background that not many knew. [break][break]

He stopped in front of her. [break][break]

"As for if you're special? Why don't you tell me, Remi - are you?"

notes about this post

^^

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
arms up [s]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2021 3:11:53 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi smirks, tickled by his response. He was uncharacteristically nice for someone who's favourite colour was purple and red. For someone who's eyes reflected curiosity but could be clouded so easily by malice. She knew the type.

"Aw, but edgy was exactly the look I was going for. Guess I'll have to keep trying."

He steps forward, arms crossed over his chest. She wonders if he's flexing on purpose to see if she'll notice. She does, and she quirks a brow, but she keeps her eyes trained on his expression. The flat line of his lips pressed together was anything but friendly. Did he not like his name?

"Shucks, and here I thought I was getting special treatment."

He stops in front of her, and she tucks her chin to stare at him with raised brows and a questioning stare. His question is invasive and almost insulting, and she makes that apparent with the slow blink she offers.

"No, can't say I am. I'm just like every buddy else, love, boring as hell."
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
arms up [s]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 2:13:31 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]

"Hmm." [break][break]

Disappointment dimmed Killian's eyes. Though he expected Remi to shy away from the truth, like everyone else, he hoped she'd be different. That she'd share, and he wouldn't have to pry or play his hand. [break][break]

The shadow of dissatisfaction crept away, pushed back by the flickering light of knowledge brought forth by a knowing, almost smug, smile.[break][break]

"Really? I don't think most people would call having a missing sibling boring." [break][break]

Killian shrugged and pushed his way past her, "But if that's how you feel..." he trailed off, letting the implication hang unspoken in the air.

notes about this post

^^

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
arms up [s]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 14:41:58 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
She definitely wasn't shying, but she also wasn't telling the truth. She genuinely wasn't interesting, not in the slightest. Her parents were deadbeats, her dad a waste of sperm who'd left at the first sign of trouble. Her mother was an addict, hooked on gambling and too many bottles of vodka.

She was boring.

But she did have something interesting about her, and apparently Killian already knew about it. He fishes it out with a hook, tearing her wide open as he pulls it to the surface. Remi's reaction is immediate and defensive, with bared teeth and nails sharpened.

"Do you know where my brother is?"

Her tone is accusatory and violent, charged with agitation and fear. Roman had never gotten involved in anything criminal. He was alwas straight-laced and perfect, kept his chin above water and fought like hell to stay above the grime. There was no fucking way he'd end up down here with someone like this guy.
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
arms up [s]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2021 5:47:09 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]

"And if I do?" he asked, stopping a few feet away and turning to face her. [break][break]

"Do you have what it takes to make me tell you?" [break][break]

They had come here to train after all. With a nod, Killian instructed Remi to make a move. To bare those fangs and sharp nails that flared to life when he tore open her festering wound.

notes about this post

^^

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
arms up [s]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 3:47:01 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"What the fuck? What the actual fuck? You're joking, right? What kind of sick person--"

He wanted her to attack him? For information?

"Did you do something to him? Is that what all of this is about?"

Remi's face contorts into various expressions of disgust, outrage and disbelief. She shakes her head, stands there, staring, waiting for any of what he's just said to make sense.

"Do you or don't you know where my brother is? This isn't a joke, you asshole."
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
arms up [s]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 21:57:07 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]

How many times has he been on the receiving end of such visceral looks? A dozen, a hundred - more? Enough for him to not remember the faces of those who've given them. They're all the same in the end anyway. All furnished by desperate and angry loved ones upset Killian's keeping what they want from them. Furious that he's playing with their emotions like toys.[break][break]

For one who loves another so profoundly, you'd think Killian would understand the pain that came from plucked heartstrings. Had he not suffered a fate akin to Remi's himself? [break][break]

Features as smooth as stone, Killian searched inside for the strength to care. Empathy existed in him. He gave it to often and happily. Offering it up to Remi should have been easy, but he couldn't tug it to the surface.[break][break]

Misty Terrian pushed it down and kept it out of reach.[break][break]

"I do." he replied, releasing a sigh as if she was inconveniencing him. "But the second I tell you, the chances are high you'll rush off and do something stupid." slumped shoulders and a forcefully softened expression mimicked wouldn't he couldn't bring himself to feel. [break][break]

"So before I do, I'd like to make sure you can handle yourself."[break][break]

Killian frowned. [break][break]

"I'm not trying to be a dick." he was, "I'm trying to do my job." also true, to a degree.

notes about this post

^^

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
arms up [s]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 3:45:21 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
She doesn't relent because he stares back at her with contempt - or that's what she sees. He's mocking her, taunting her.

"What the fuck?"

She knew Rocket was a crime organization, but psychopaths? Okay, maybe she should have assumed that much, too.

"Are you mad at me right now? You've got to be joking."

Something stupid? Like what? Dread fills the pit of her belly and it threatens to drag her to her knees. What did he mean by that? Had something happened to him? Where was Roman?

"No."

She is breathless, filled to the brim with a flash of grief. It passes quickly because disbelief and adrenaline refill the tank. His frown sets her aflame, like a tank of gasoline held too close to an open flame.

"And what's your job, exactly?"

Blinded by confusion, she forgets the reason she's even been called here.
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
arms up [s]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 16:37:16 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]

Mad at her? [break][break]

He shook his head. No, she'd done nothing to upset him. Killian doubted anything she could do would. Even the no that flew so pointedly from her lips failed to dent his iron mask. [break][break]

"I'm the Head of Intel." he replied matter-of-factly. He folded his arms behind his back and walked the room. A wolf circling prey, he eyed Remi hungrily, basking in the heat that radiated off her. [break][break]

All that anger over the safety of a loved one reminded Killian of himself. For that reason, if he wasn't sure before that she'd do something stupid, he was now. [break][break]

"And I'm very good at my job." the best, "Your brother, Roman." There's a dark undertone to the name. It parts from his lips with a weight that it shouldn't have but drags it down toward the ground nonetheless. [break][break]

Behind her, Killian again closes the distance between them, but this time it's not feet but inches that keep them apart. So close that his breath nips at the back of her neck. [break][break]

"He came here looking for information on Avatars, didn't he?"

notes about this post

^^

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
arms up [s]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 1:03:42 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"Head of Intel but you won't tell me where the fuck my brother is. You're really bad at your job, I hope you know that."

Keeping secrets was disgusting, especially when it came to matters as serious as this. Or at least, it was serious to her, and therefore, despicable.

"No, no you're not."

But he interrupts her and it takes her breath away. He circles her, and although she attempts to keep moving and keep her eyes trained on him, he falls out of her line of sight and eventually comes up from behind her. It would be hot, probably, if she weren't so pissed at him.

"Why are you asking me? Head of Intel should already know the answer."