Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
wounded pride
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2021 5:27:13 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

greyson groaned as he opened the door to the coffee shop, his head pounding and knuckles bruised. he still nursed the ache from punching danny, but didn't regret it a single moment.
[break][break]
gwen had stormed off later that night, and she wasn't answering his messages.
[break][break]
sighing, he approaches the counter.
[break][break]
"iced latte, please. vanilla and mocha flavor shots, if you can."
[break][break]
payment settling, greyson moves off to the side, taking a fruitless glance at his phone despite knowing the result.
[break][break]
today would be great.
[break][break]
just great.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-comfey"]

[newclass=".artie"]--accent:#62d8f9; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
wounded pride
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 1:58:02 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The soiree had been...eventful to put it mildly. And while he had gained a cute new pokemon from it, the exchange had been…a lot of shit he was unwilling to unpack right now. He could barely think about looking at @artemis or in the eye. Not after last night. Rattled and still mildly anxious, he called off work today and opted to heading out to one of his favorite shops instead. The trainer had sat himself by the window to enjoy the sunshine that streamed through the clouds on occasion while sipping from a large, green cup. Match wasn’t going to help his anxiety, probably, but at least it was tasty. [break][break]

He scrolled aimless through his phone, swapping every so often into 3 different gacha games to suppress any thoughts at all from surfacing. Movement drew his attention, and the grunt briefly looking up over his shades at the newest customer. There’s nothing really special at them, but something about the exhaustion they seemed to carry made him stare a little longer. Then he turned, and it clicked in his mind. Without hesitating, he stood up and made his way over. “Hey!” he greeted like it was the most natural thing in the world. “Aren’t you that guy that punched that other dude at the party last night?” he asked, doing his best to keep his voice low but it didn’t stop a barista from throwing eyes up at the pair of them. “That escalated really quickly, did he cheat on your or something?” he added as he pushed his shades to the crown of his head and took a long sip from his frap.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
wounded pride
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 12:09:26 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

looking up, greyson spots the approaching figure, his pulsing migraine forcing him to shrink ever so slightly away from the shorter man's questions.
[break][break]
"no, he didn't cheat on me."
[break][break]
at least, not in the sense mint was referencing. the betrayal was never the less just as painful. his mind peels back again to the blunt force strike, and embarassed, he places the bruises knuckles of one hand beneath the palm of his other.
[break][break]
"he just... lied to me is all."
[break][break]
his eyes flicker to catch the barista's, and she moves off a little too quickly. they turn back onto the shorter man, exhaustion creeping behind them.
[break][break]
"don't i know you from somewhere? the gondola, right?"

[newclass=".artie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
wounded pride
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 1:08:42 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He tried not to look too disappointed this wasn’t a dramatic love story he’d watched unfold the night prior. There must’ve been something truly wrong with him to be honest, if after the soiree and the stuff with @artemis and he was still desperately clinging onto a fantasy of love. But he wouldn’t examine that right now. No, this was about the other guy, and his non-lover’s quarrel. “Ah…that’s a shame.” He didn’t offer much else, considering he was the biggest liar he knew. He was juggling so many plates, it’s a wonder he hadn’t gotten caught yet. [break][break]

Mint tilted his head, looking over Greyson for a minute before he managed some sort of recognition. “You’re the camera-shy boy!! Yeah? How are you?” he asked with a friendly grin. “I mean…aside from the lying friend bit…I didn’t see you around the end and I hoped you weren’t dead.” He said with a small laugh. “Hope you made it out better than me though. My entire back got burnt while I was getting off the mountain.” He added, gesturing with a thumb at his backside. “Still, it was worth it I’d say. Really fun to watch at a safe distance.” Not to mention the bit of royalties he got from news networks for selling his own footage of the event. “I’m Mint by the way! Sorry, I don’t remember yours.”

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
wounded pride
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 19:51:32 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

"camera shy?"
[break][break]
he grumbles, wishing he could hide his expression behind the lip of a cup. his brow furrows, face twisting into a grimance.
[break][break]
"i—"
[break][break]
he remembers fondly the days after. nearly killed by one of groudon's blades, and worked himself to the bone in helping the nearby towns. arceus, he was exhausted then.
[break][break]
"—got off alright. can't complain, considering the circumstances, y'know? weird as hell as they were."
[break][break]
time travel? mentioned hearing a roar akin to the legendary pokemon, dialga. or was it palkia? this headache made thinking nearly impossible.
[break][break]
"mint? nice to officially meet you, i guess. greyson."

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
wounded pride
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2021 1:54:27 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

“It’s ok! A lot of people can get unexpectedly camera shy if they’re not used to streaming.” Mint said, misunderstanding Greyson’s feelings. “Takes a little bit of practice, that’s all.” He said with a small wave. Most found first timers endearing anyway, so he doubted any of his viewers had thought ill of the guy. He nodded along with the trainer. “Yeah, but you were at least in top form for the Soiree.” He said with a snort. That had been one of the most exciting things at that party. The rest…well it’d been exciting in a sense but horrifying. Mint was still working off the rehashed trauma from the night. [break][break]

“Ah, sorry, too soon?” he said looking down and taking a sip of his drink before perking right up a few seconds later. “Good to meet you, Greyson! It’s nice to put a name to a face, finally.” He said before nodding over at an empty table. “You too busy for a chat? I can always walk you to where you’re going.” He added, alluding to the fact that he was maaaybe pretty bored and maaaybe not quite done pestering Greyson just yet. It was the gossip. He wanted to know more about the hot goss form Soiree.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
wounded pride
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2021 9:16:38 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

he was certainly camera shy, but it also didn't help that he was supposed to be avoiding any and all kinds of press since the groudon raid. perks of being selected for a promotion he couldn't talk about yet. then, of course, there was last night...
[break][break]
"yeah, me and cameras don't get along," its the best, most passive answer he could give. his lip thins at the mention of last night, and mint's jovial attitude towards it. he felt nothing of the sort in relation to that. "uh, just headed to the train station. making my way back home."
[break][break]
"you can come along if you want."

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
wounded pride
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 7:40:01 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Maybe, just maybe, it was a little sad how easily he could find an excuse to cling to a stranger, but Mint wouldn’t admit that. Maybe he needed to get a hobby. Or maybe it was the fact that he was refusing to even think about his best friend, the only person he’d ever really confided to. Maybe he shouldn’t put off talking to @artemis about- The grunt is quick to push down that train of thought. “Sure!” [break][break]

“By the way, did you manage to get out of the party before that mist stuff?” he asked as he took another sip of his drink. “Or did you rush out to avoid the security that girl was calling?” he asked, relentless about asking for any and all details on this probably really upsetting event. But, like, if he didn’t want to answer then he didn’t have to.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
wounded pride
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 3:23:47 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

"mist stuff?" his head aches at the thought, of the nightmare that rose with it. his teeth grind, and jaw steels against it. both do little.
[break][break]
"yeah, i got out before all of that." it was a lie, a little white one. but the nosy stranger would probably probe further if he admitted he was. and he didn't want to get into it.
[break][break]
with a friend.
[break][break]
and most definitely not a stranger.
[break][break]
"keen eye, huh?"

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
wounded pride
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 2:43:12 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"That's good. The mist was a bit of a mind fuck." he said, making light of his own torturous experience. But better than then grow paralyzed with fear at the thought of remembering it. [break][break]

He grinned up at the gym leader. "Well, it was kind of a good distraction. And I really needed a distraction that night~" he explained with a shrug as he took another sip of his frap. "If its any consolation, I hope you guys can make up." It'd be sad if they stopped being friends over something so silly.

[break][break]

+ | EGF bby [break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
wounded pride
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2022 22:08:08 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

"well, not everything is built to last," he says with tight constraint, "i can say that with relative confidence." he took a sip of the hot beverage, inhaling heavily after the swallow. his nerves felt frayed, and his mind was barely holding back from flooding him with unwanted emotions.
[break][break]
he needed to keep himself in check.
[break][break]
a trace of paranoia leaked out though, and he does his best to calmly phrase his next question. "what do you do for a living, mint?"

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
wounded pride
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2022 0:35:45 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"That's what you say about buildings, or inanimate objects. Not besties." Mint countered, painfully oblivious to his own shortcomings in that department. His tried to be sympathetic though. The guy was probably still hurting. "But I mean, you do what you feel is best. I just hope you don't regret it." with that the minty fresh lad took a large slurp of his frap. [break][break]

He looked up at the officer before grinning. "I part time at some Daycares. Usually its around Lilycove but sometimes I get called out to Mauville." he said cheerfully. "But, I'm also trying really, really hard to be an influencer. Nothing big but enough to get free stuff for it. Maybe pay some bills." he added with a laugh as he shook his phone at Greyson. "Wanna follow my instagram? I warn you, it can be a little spicy." he added with a grin that made it obvious he was teasing.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
wounded pride
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2022 1:49:17 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

"mm," he says passively, the wound to his pride, and his knuckles, still throbbing with dull pain. there was a lot more to explain — so much more. but a stranger didn't need to know how deep it went or, how much anger he felt coursing through him at any given time.
[break][break]
he was only passively paying attention; a product of an occupied mind, of course. yet the word 'daycare' spikes his lizard brain to turn and look at the small man oddly. "daycare? you don't... seem the type." the man looked like a kid himself. he doesn't say that, though.
[break][break]
"uh, yeah, sure. i don't really use the app myself. you don't like... show your... you know, do you? not really interested in that type of... content."

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
wounded pride
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 4:54:58 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Well, at least to seemed like he'd heard him. That was probably about as much acknowledgement he'd get for being nosy. Whatever then. It'd work itself out, somehow. "Hey! I know some stuff about breeding. Like how FLAME BODY helps eggs hatch faster...and uh..." he rattled off a couple of more random, but basic breeding factoids before shutting up.

At the awkward question, Mint let it hang in the air wanting Greyson to stew in that uncertainty for a moment. After another sip of his frap he broke into a grin. "You gotta pay for that kind of content, bud." he teased. Not that Mint could provide any. When he'd said spicy he meant at some point in time, every year or so Mint had an homage to the photo that had kickstarted his jump in followers: the cat maid café picture. "I don't give friend discounts either." he added with a snort. It'd be funnier if Greyson just assumed the worst. "But anyway, you should use it, it's fun!"

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
wounded pride
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 20:33:10 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

somehow, despite the pang in his chest, and the ache in his head, he cracks a small laugh.
[break][break]
"a short nudist that also engages in daycares. that could be a plot for a bad movie, or, an interesting sentence on a police report." he waves off the mans other jokes, finding them amusing but not wanting to breach that threshold so early in this friendship.
[break][break]
or acquaintanceship. or whatever.
[break][break]
"yeah, maybe i'll give it a shot when i get back. speaking of - you plan on following me home or something?" he was only slightly kidding.