Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
weather girl [m]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2021 23:49:50 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"Take it easy with the unloading, guys, for the love of--"

Remi snarls, stepping up to intercept as the nameless grunts clumsily pull out a loose net full of exhausted, traumatized Castform.

"I spent all day rounding these shits up, I'm not about to have you wasting all of that effort being stupid."

She snatches the bag and sighs, effectively relieving the grunts at her hip of their duties. The plan, as assigned by high up the food chain, was that the Castform she's helped smuggle past league officials were to be set up at the top of Sootopolis city's cathedral or castle building. They hadn't given her an effective way to do that, unfortunately, and so she was stuck staring up at the skyline with a disgruntled expression.

"And how in the hell am I supposed to--"

The heap of Castform at her feet sigh in unison.

close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
146 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
weather girl [m]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 22:42:18 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar

A puff of smoke drifts into the air. Standing near a broken down house, observing the exchange silently. He waits to introduce himself to Remi till the grunts decide to leave. One of which calling the woman a filthy bitch as they made an exit. An amused smile creeping onto his face.

The cigarette is tossed onto the ground and Asriel approaches Remi.

"Anyone ever teach you to treat your subordinates kindly?"

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
weather girl [m]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2021 14:50:19 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"Filthy bitch, yeah, real original, pal!"

She scoffs, shakes her head, and scratches the back of her head. She seems wholly unbothered by the insults. They'd been useless and unhelpful the entire time, and she actually had some room to breathe and think clearly with them not breathing down her neck and interrupting her every step of the way.

"Hmm.."

Her thoughts, of course, are interrupted immediately by another grunt. This one, she realizes as she glances over her shoulder, is not one of the ones Rocket had sent with the Castform. This one was entirely unfamiliar and wore a snarky smirk.

"That implies me being in charge for them to be my subordinates. They're just stoned pricks lookin' for a quick buck."

She frowns, side-eyeing the kid for a moment.

"And I'm not really in the business of kindness. It doesn't mix well with my line of work."

close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
146 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
weather girl [m]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 4:57:41 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar

Eyebrows rise slightly. He remains silent when Remi corrects him, an apologetic look appearing on his face though it didn't look sincere. A hand scratches the back of his scalp and forced chuckles escape chapped lips. "Forgive me, I was under the impression you were an underboss!" A bashful blush manifests onto the mans cheeks.

"After all.. you have that kind of aura. You know what I mean? It's difficult to put into words." The same smirk remains sealed tightly on his lips, even as he compliments her half heartedly.

Shrugging his shoulders Asriel then points towards the haul. "In any case, better stop wasting time and get working am I right?"

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
weather girl [m]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 15:54:58 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"If I were an underboss, I wouldn't even be here."

She isn't sure whether to be insulted or flattered by what he's saying. The blush, followed by a smirk. He could also be hitting on her, which wouldn't be unexpected. Apparently several people had an eyepatch fetish.

"Try me."

She crosses her arms over her chest, challenging him to 'put it into words'. But instead, he shrugs his shoulders and moves off to the haul.

"I mean, it'd be ideal."

Remi rolls her eyes and steps up as well, squatting down next to a box to pick it up and shuffle it to the designated area. They were to be shipped out by.. now, technically. They'd better get moving.

close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
146 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
weather girl [m]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 2:57:26 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar

Dark gaze resting on the woman, considering what she says " Suppose you're right. a half smile forms vanishing within a mere blink. His head turns when hearing the challenge, expression shifting as he pauses to conjure a response.

His hand gesturing towards her eyepatch. " The eyepatch" the response is stated in a strange manner, and Asriel speaks nothing more of it. Focusing readjusts back to their goal, Supplier is my acquaintance. This job should haven't any issues."

His tone was confident, and he steps closer to inspect the haul - which looked to be high quality.

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
weather girl [m]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 15:26:50 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"The eyepatch."

She repeats, deadpan and unimpressed. What was it with this stigma around an eyepatch? What did people have against proper eye protection? You'd wear one too if you had damaged your eye and didn't want the elements to damage it further. Sheesh.

Fortunately, the topic is dropped in favor of finishing the job they'd been hired to do. Remi exhales, tired, and taps her boot against one of the crates.

"These need to be hauled up to the top floor. Weather tech shit, needs to be at the highest point of the city. Whoever runs the company can handle the set up, we're just the delivery guys."

And, without waiting for him further, she pulls out a pokeball and releases her Pangoro. The Pokemon kneels down to pick up crate one of two, and they head up the hundred or more flights of stairs.

close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
146 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
weather girl [m]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 21:42:08 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar

"Understood." Unlatching a pokeball from his belt a nidoqueen appears with a click. Nidoqueen mimics the womans pangoro, lifting the crate with ease and following the group as the ascend the staircase.

After an hour they arrive at the top floor, greeted by an irritated head scientist with how long it took them to arrive.

Nidoqueen sets the crate down where the scientist had instructed and is swiftly returned to her pokeball.

With the job now complete there was no reason to stick around.

His gaze looks towards Remi not offering any words but a simple wave as he departs.

If she was just a grunt then it was likely they would meet once again.

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
weather girl [m]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 21:54:37 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Through blood, sweat and tears, the four of them manage to maneuver the crates to the top of the tower. Once there, the ground shakes briefly as they're set on the ground and Remi takes a second to stretch out her back and grumble about poor work environments.

She offers a two-fingered wave in response when she catches her partner dipping and waving his goodbye. Remi remains a little longer just to make sure that payment went through and to curse and argue about pieces that were broken in shipment and how it wasn't her fault and she was getting paid full.

She tosses a middle finger behind her when she leaves, and finds relief in heading back down the stairs instead of up.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
weather girl [m]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 23:08:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: