[attr="class","rigi"]
[attr="class","rigiw"]

Fascinating.
[break][break]
Amazing.

[break][break]
It’s like nothing she’s seen before.
[break][break]
In her time studying the venoms and poisons produced by different species of pokémon, it’s often that Ceri has found herself having to modify their composition and even create specific antidotes. None of that is similar to this, though.
[break][break]
The Poipole whines and pokes at her, but Ceri pays it no mind, her full attention being on collecting as much of the liquid as possible in her vials. By the time Luka asks her questions, she has raised one of them up, looking at the liquid under the sunlight and through the transparent plastic.
[break][break]
”Mmm… My best guess is that it’s your Poipole’s own venom? Almost as if the tree has a fast-acting immune system that responded immediately to the presence of the toxins and acted to get rid of them…” She’s captivated, that much is obvious in her voice, being so preoccupied with her own thoughts that for a second she even forgets about Luka’s presence. ”I’ll have to run some tests when I’m back at the lab…”
[break][break]
Oh.
[break][break]
Whoops.

[break][break]
Ceri looks at the pink-haired woman then, smiling and putting the vials away.
[break][break]
”Slateport U’s. I’m a grad student there... We should probably get out of here, by the way. Wouldn’t want to get into any trouble with Team Rocket because we hurt their tree or something…”

[break][break]
[attr="class","rigitag"]

[attr="class","riginotes"]

notes

Catching BUDEW ♡

[attr="class","rigipokes"][break]

[newclass=.rigi] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi b] color: #8999BD; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi a] text-decoration: none; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #8999BD; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi u] text-decoration: none; border-bottom: solid 1px #8999BD; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigitag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigitag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #8999BD!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.riginotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.riginotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #8999BD; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.riginotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigiw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigi span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigipokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #8999BD; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigipokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
yggdrasil [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2022 6:52:56 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Venom and toxins and lab tests...Luka nods along vaguely, even if she doesn't understand it all that well. But in her esteem...wow! Ceri must be as smart as she is lovely. Plus, it's always so endearing to see someone so openly excited and enthralled. So although Jam's been naughty, Luka is grateful that Ceri has gotten something good out of it.[break][break]
"That's really cool!" The slip-up about the lab goes completely over her head. "Um...do whatever you want, I guess! But be careful, okay? Jam's...well, t-the species is a little strange, so you never know what might happen..."[break][break]
Luka blanches at the mention of harming the tree, and glances cautiously over a shoulder. No figures lurk behind the twisting branches of the tree, at least as far as she can tell.[break][break]
"Y-you're probably right! Let's go...oh but, um! I-if you find anything interesting in that sample...would you let me know?" Her eyes are wide and endearingly pleading. "I'm sure Jam can help you out if you need, like...more samples too!"
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
yggdrasil [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 2:25:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]CERI CAUGHT THE BUDEW!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WORRY SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!