5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
who left the farm alone? [m][aa]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 2:35:10 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

So, whoever did this was most certainly not in their right minds—

Not even leaving advance notice that they would be leaving the region for a few weeks, and not finding a caretaker for the place?

It was sure to be fucking bedlam when he got there, that’s what!

Wheelchair be fucking damned he was not going to let that get in the way of his duties.

Leaving a note for the bluenette @mattis to find that he’d be somewhere today (since there were no challengers for the gym anyway) he then set out—taking the incredible chad route with the wheelchair.

Fucking hell, how long was sixty days again? Honestly he lost track of time.

So it wasn’t unusual to see a rather pissy-looking Alex wheeling through Fortree, never mind if he’d sent some leaf piles scattering due to the very agitated way he was wheeling through the streets headed towards the farm in question.

in all honesty, leaving a farm alone is a bad idea

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 19:26:26 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
And what exactly would mister find when he got to the farm?

Not what he expected.

No bedlam, no disasters, no fires, or even aliens stealing the Miltank...

Just calm. And some cats.

A humming from the barn, where Chu-e was sitting on a little wooden stool, a Purrloin curled up in his lap, leaned over and milking a Miltank as if he had done it hundreds of times before. Which, he had, but that was a long time ago for him. He was so focused on the task he wouldn't notice Alexei right away, even with his wheelchair- Chu-e was lost somewhere far away as he tended to the pokemon, lost in nostalgia.
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 18:09:56 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He had already prepared himself mentally for the bedlam that would await him upon his arrival at the farm in question, only…

Instead of seeing Pokémon that were running amok across the farmlands, tearing up the barricades and basically destroying the property, everything was—quiet.

Wait, what? Maybe the owners had come back early?

Gritting his teeth because the pavement across the property was most likely unpaved (and would be absolute hell) he was seriously debating on getting up and out of the wheelchair and walking when he realized he’d forgotten the fucking cane at the Sanctuary.

Shit. Okay, that ruled out that part of the plan.

Time for Plan B.

One of the barns was open, so he made his way over there, clenching tightly because shit the place needed to be paved (or at least cleared) and then the first thing he saw—

Asides from the multitude of cats—

Was someone milking a Miltank like it was nothing.

“Wait a second, are you the—” he trailed off, hoping the other wouldn’t let this result in a very awkward silence!

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 19:00:36 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The wheelchair Chu-e could maybe miss, since he was deep in thought, but the voice? He can't miss that!

"Hmm?" Glancing up, Chu-e squints in 's direction, the man partly obscured from his angle by the door. He raises a hand and gives a small smile when he realizes who it is, or at least that it's probably not a robber. Giving the Miltank a pat, he moves the pail of milk to the side and away from waiting Skitty.

"Mister Gym Leader! Fancy seeing you here." Jerking a thumb at a basket next to where he put the milk, he grins lightly. "Want some eggs? Farm fresh."
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 17:35:38 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Weren’t you at Miss Michiko’s re-wedding vow thing down at Petalburg?” he blinked; he knew he’d seen the other’s face somewhere.

And then he remembered—

“The pie. I remember the pie you made with the apples the last time…

He squinted.

At least out here, there was just a Miltank, and a bucket of—eggs?

“Are you sure we can take the eggs?” he confirmed, just in case whoever owned the farm didn’t appreciate their bounty being taken from. Although, well, they weren’t around here for the moment, so…

Free real estate…?!

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 0:06:16 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I was!" Chu-e liked even if he didn't know her well. That was another situation where most people involved were more 's friends than his own, but it had still been fun to participate. Chu-e winced at the mention of the pie. That was a terror best forgotten but he didn't confirm or deny his involvement.

"Yup! Miss Eula said I could take whatever produce I collect for the next few days. I can't use all these on my own." Groaning lightly, since it hurt, Chu-e stood up and scooped up basket so he could take it inside. He waited for in case he wanted to follow. The terrain didn't look easy to roll over.

"What are you out here for, Mr. Gym Leader? Fresh Unfezant eggs?"
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 20:10:59 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I came out here to check on the farm itself,” he replied. Simple answer to a simple question, right?

Well wasn’t that nice of the farm owner.

“Did—did she say when she was coming back? It’s not like her to leave the farm alone without warning,” he followed up, tilting his head to one side. It wasn’t like the owners of this farmland to just up and out without notice whatsoever.

Moving over the rocky terrain was a bit—tricky, but eventually he followed the other man.

“Well, if you can’t use all the eggs, can I take some at least? Trying to think of something I can make for…someone special. But I’m out of ‘farm-fresh eggs’, as that’s what the damned recipe calls for.”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 2:39:27 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"A few days, I think? I only came out here as a favor for my neighbor. They're sisters.... cousins.... uh... I don't know, exactly. Just some family emergency." Chu-e waved it off. His neighbor was a nice old lady and had seemed pretty distressed about it. Least he could do, for her sake, was come out here and take care of things. Not like he had much else to do right now.

"It's good you came out. Means you're reliable. Not everyone is like that." The inside of the farm house was quaint. Chu-e placed the egg basket down on the table and went to get some bottles to start treating the milk. "Take as many as you like!" Since Chu-e couldn't use them all himself, was more than welcome to them.

But, he couldn't help it, a little casual teasing. A small grin crept over his face as he started to take a few apricorns he had picked earlier from his pockets. "A 'special someone', though? Not going to end up in the tabloids, are you?" A small laugh as he wiggled his brows suggestively at the other.
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2021 19:15:08 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Don’t mind if I help myself to the eggs, then,” he remarked as he began searching for a basket that he would be borrowing for now to take the eggs back.

Nothing worse than having smashed eggs after he made the trip back to the Sanctuary, right?

At the mention of the tabloids, he let out a bark of laughter.

“Oh, I don’t think so,” he remarked. “My other half is a very private person, but holy shit he eats eggs like it’s water. Eggs, everywhere.”

He cackled in the back of his head, because he knew how much of an appetite the bluenette had when it came to breakfast.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 22:50:43 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A small laugh and a grin.

"My partner has a hearty appetite, too. He's a beast." Yeah, so Chu-e could understand 's predicament. His partner's appetite just wasn't for food. Good thing 's butt was so cute.

"Hey, do you know a good muffin recipe? I've been trying to make some but they're not... turning out right." Then again, he was better at making other kinds of sweets.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 2:50:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: