Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Lost Woods [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 5:38:39 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]I like the dirty rhythm you play.
[attr="class","rhythm"]
I want to hear you

calling my name.

I know you want

it in the worst way.
Where was he? How long had he been wandering these woods? Rowan stepped between the trees of Petalburg Woods, certain that he’d been here a hundred times before. A glance at his phone displayed the same time, though he was sure that he’d been walking for almost two hours. “Fuck me.” Rowan let out a sigh, leaning against the bark of a nearby tree as he began to feel the fatigue of this never-ending maze get the best of him.

Crunch, crunch, crunch. Was that someone walking? He thought he’d been alone in this nightmare, but Rowan clearly heard the sounds of footsteps through a leaf pile. “Hello?” His tone was cautious, uncertain whether or not this was another victim or his captor. “Is someone there?”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ Bingo Prompt: Leaf Pile
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Jiro
he / him / his
twenty-seven
february 11
Celadon, Kanto
何?
[redacted]
grunt
(゚ペ)
12 height
12 height
お前はもう死んでいる
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jiro
Kenjiro Yamada
Lost Woods [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 16:03:05 GMT
Kenjiro Yamada Avatar

It wasn’t just him who’d gotten lost.

He was pretty certain that there were no wild Fairy-types running around the place—

Unless he’d fallen into another parallel universe that existed across the multiverses then he was pretty much lost as well. Thankfully, he had one of his Pokémon out for a light source.

Just as he thought he’d gotten even more lost, he heard someone’s voice shatter the quiet.

Rather than revealing his location, he decided to approach instead; the Fire-type appearing first before his own silhouette cut through the gloom.

“You might want to keep it down… who knows if we’re lost in another dimension,” he warned quietly.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Lost Woods [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 23:30:08 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

Another dimension would have been quite the leap in logic a few months ago, but nothing seemed impossible after being thrust into the Interdream Zone during the Star Soiree. “Could be…” Rowan mused, though he was prone to more rational conclusions. “...I think it’s more likely that we’re in some sort of Trick Room.” He’d been trapped in the move once before, and a phenomenon such as this would be possible to replicate.

“Question is, where is the Pokémon causing it?” Rowan wasn’t about to worry about the ‘why’ of the situation, knowing some Pokémon were prone to tantrums and territorialism.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ 
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Jiro
he / him / his
twenty-seven
february 11
Celadon, Kanto
何?
[redacted]
grunt
(゚ペ)
12 height
12 height
お前はもう死んでいる
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jiro
Kenjiro Yamada
Lost Woods [AA]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 20:54:39 GMT
Kenjiro Yamada Avatar

“Most likely nearby,” he contributed.

“No Pokémon is powerful enough to stretch its attacks over an entire forest, shouldn’t it,” he added a few moments later.

Unless it was like that Unown that he’d heard about causing some disturbance in a party some time ago, like how a swarm of them had come bursting out of the so-called ‘rip’ between dimensions.

“Best we stick together and keep an eye out for some… stray mushrooms.”

Why mushrooms?

Some story he remembered overhearing about how ‘faerie circles’ would be the doorway to other worlds.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Lost Woods [AA]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 0:39:53 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

"Should I watch for will-o-wisps too?" There was a slight amount of incredulity in his voice, never much having believed in the idea of the supernatural beyond what could be explained by Pokémon. "At the very least, I might be able to lead us out." A hand reached towards the Pokéballs on his belt, unleashing the Psyduck that was contained within.

"Medli, you getting anything?" The Psyduck craned her head slightly, attempting to tune in to any psychic energies that were permeating the trees of the forest. It took a few moments but Medli soon began walking in one direction. "We should follow her."

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ will-o-wisp Bingo
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Lost Woods [AA]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 3:13:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: