part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
OBLIGATIONS
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2021 9:29:24 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

OBLIGATIONS

AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR UNDERTAKING

THE WORLD CONTINUES. Morning comes and Monday starts the week all over again. Business resumes in Silph Co.’s Lilycove office with employees shuffling between their desks and workstations. Mindless chatter buzzes among the cubicles, the events of the Star Soiree repeating on local news cycles.

On the surface, nothing’s changed. Fernando sneers to himself as he exits the conference room well after it’s emptied. A cursory glance at his watch catches him up with his schedule as his mind muddles over Moltres’ disappearance.

To his chagrin, his fingers twitch. A certain restlessness pricks at the underside of his forearm. He can feel his muscles tighten as the limb tries to wrestle for autonomy. It steals his attention as he parts through vacant halls.

It’s not unusual for Fernando to visit other offices. He comes and goes as he pleases. However, when his presence is announced, most employees try to avoid him like the plague. Not out of distaste, or maliciousness, per se, but best to avoid the bosses eye when they can spend their time down in the labs.

That leaves him alone and ripe for the picking.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
OBLIGATIONS
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2021 22:52:10 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]the world keeps turning and turning until the star soiree events are a hazy memory. and like all memories, there's good tied into bad.

she finds it hard to focus on much this particular monday. there's a shakiness to her fingers that even little wisps of pearly pink can't ease away. no matter how hard she tries, her mind always comes back to the gala. the dances shared, the people, the dreams, the nightmares. all on replay like a movie trailer.

maybe coffee will help...

the soft scuffing of chair legs against tile announces her departure. whatever report she had been struggling through is promptly abandoned for the allure of caffeine. her path is cut short by a familiar face. the subject of some memories, both from the soiree and from previous nights. some induce a smile and others a phantom sensation of greedy fingers.

her skin feels a little hotter when she drifts into his orbit.

"fernando," comes softly. a hand reaches to brush an arm and lips curl into fond territory. "i didn't know you had free time today." a rare instance, sure, but one she'll gladly take advantage of.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
OBLIGATIONS
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 9:19:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

OBLIGATIONS

“REYES.”

He recognizes her by voice. It passes from his lips well before he can pick up on her scent. Prudent eyes linger across her features, bridged on eye contact, and slowly drifting to trace against the skirt of her jawline.

Not much of it,” he answers with curt brevity.

Barren halls are the only factor keeping him from swatting her hand away. Whatever intimacies they share, or have shared, die under the scrutiny of Silph Co. and the repercussions that come with reputation.

Work comes first, always and forever.

Small talk is fine and dandy but he leaves it at that. Anything more is grossly unprofessional.

On paper.

The same spasms of his fingers find themselves particularly articulate when they reach for her wrist. Narrow eyes dart down to his own hand, surprised by their betrayal. He keeps his expression neutral, adjusted enough to hide the fact he can’t control his body.

Against his wishes, he plays along, hoping the façade won’t let her see through the WISH TAG’s corruption.

How long do you have?

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
OBLIGATIONS
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 0:56:53 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]somehow, his gaze holds a different effect over her today. she slips the mask of a smile on, sure, but her skin slowly begins to crawl with life. hazy memories from a faraway nightmare plague her even now in the confines of a brightly lit hallway.

green hair, lifeless eyes, betrayal dripping from lips like poison. the choice she made for the war laid out against her as a weapon, aimed to kill.

a puff of pink mist escapes when her mouth opens slightly and she's inhaling it greedily as if it'll possibly combat the hellish nightmare experienced. it doesn't but that's besides the point. her chin raises a little, then, as if she's remembering that in his presence, she has to act like she has her shit together.

"in between meetings?" their days are different. his are spent in conference rooms and offices while hers are endless reports and lab work. somehow, she's not certain which one has a worse schedule.

fingers wrap around skin. her eyes dart around for a moment as if she's expecting to see a ghost. she doesn't but guilt still clings to her insides.

his question takes a moment to settle, to process.

"depends," she murmurs. slowly, her eyes return to his. "what are you trying to do?" she has a couple of ideas but she wants to hear him ask.

validation, comfort, praise... three things that always lead her right into the clutches of fernando silph. it'd be silly to assume the same of him, right?

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
OBLIGATIONS
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 1:14:12 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

OBLIGATIONS

AN INNOCENT QUESTION—there’s nothing wrong with inquiring. But Fernando isn’t used to deflections in the workplace. There is no back talk, no utterance that diverges beyond absolute compliance. Those who’ve made this place their home wouldn’t dare. Not unless he’s factually incorrect.

But Illeana is more than just an employee. Pedigree as the League’s former Head Scientist, no matter how short a tenure, puts her in a place more akin to a colleague than employee. That’s why they sit on even grounds, a power dynamic built on consent and agreeance.

He can feel the regret pool well before he commits.

Come with me,” he demands with a low firmness.

He’s not sure why he follows through dragging her along. His reasoning is cohesive enough—thoughts of need plague an otherwise obstructive ego—but Fernando does not succumb to meandering wants. He blames it on his integration with the WISH TAG.

A forceful tug brings her down the empty hall and closer to his quarters. He knows the floor layout well and the rooms that lie behind secretive walls and faux decorations.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
OBLIGATIONS
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 1:47:19 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]"okay," she puts up little resistance. there's no use in denying it, really. they always end up here, one way or another.

perhaps it's inevitable.

the tug is forceful, fingers wound tight around pale skin. he leads her like a horse to water and she's thirsty enough to drink the whole lake if given the opportunity.

naturally, she can't help but ask a simple question. "where are we going?" it's curious, if only because she's not sure where this road leads. to heaven, to salvation? to hell, to damnation? luckily, she's well versed in both hymns of prayer and screams of sin.

besides, they've been here before. gates of paradise open once more and beckon them closer. wish tag or not, there's a want always scratching a way to the surface around him and she has never been very good at ignoring his influence.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
OBLIGATIONS
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 2:44:36 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

OBLIGATIONS

THE GATES OF PARADISE PROVE LESS ILLUSTRIOUS THAN ONCE THOUGHT. The mighty thud of a solid door clamors when he closes the only way out. He’s quick to clasps the lock on their private bathroom, feeling the gut wrenching realization of his action haunt him as he slow turns to face her.

Fuck.

This is stupid. Incredibly so. Even he can recognize the fault in his action. It’s out of character for someone who used to swear off sabotaging his working relationships with close peers. Is it worth it?

No.

Illeana Reyes—former Head Scientist, former Avatar—is not worth squandering on the possible fallout that comes from emotional ties. Whatever this is between them, Fernando doubts it’ll last the trials of time. People are emotional creatures. They feel. They judge. They break up.

But none of that matters since he’s already broken his creed once before.

A pause sits in his throat as he comes to realize what this means.

Blood rushes to his waist and nerves float to the top. The itch is gone, the WISH TAG fading out of existence just as quickly as it came, cursing him into a tight spot.

He answers for his action with the only way he knows how, pointed glare and furrowed brows.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
OBLIGATIONS
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 5:25:24 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]pieces fall into place with the metallic click of a lock. the standard dance, the usual happenings. sometimes she wonders if this agreement is laced somewhere between inky lines of her contract.

and most of the time, she doesn't care. it's human nature to want to be desired, sought after, chased. illeana reyes is no different.

except... she always finds herself being the chaser.

he turns and stops. her breath catches slightly in her throat. there's a stillness to the room. unspoken tension, action not taken slowly becoming the copperajah in the room. it unsettles her, truthfully. this isn't necessarily like them, like him. take what you are owed. he takes takes takes until there's nothing left to lick off the bone.

and there's a gentleness to her approach despite his teachings, despite previous entanglements.

"fernando," she whispers as if it's taboo to speak before worshipping begins. a hand rises, hesitates, and then reaches for his arm. little tendrils of pearly pink mist coil at her fingertips. "are... are you okay?" off script, sure, but beneath carnal instinct lies affection and fondness. he was the first person in the region to believe in her, in what she can do... he's been placed on a pedestal and she'll never be able to bring herself to destroy the altar of him. she's been led to the act of devotion for fernando silph, a product of her own actions in a chase to be something to the three piece.

and maybe that's the whole point.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
OBLIGATIONS
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 22:12:07 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

OBLIGATIONS

SHE PULLS THE TRIGGER WITH HIS NAME. Incendiary concern causes his actions to implode all at once. He answers her not with words but with spread hands roping around her waist. A desperate tug reels her in—anything to shut her up.

Fuck,” he mutters, knowing all too well how much he’ll regret this.

I want you,” comes an unfounded confession. All before he seals it with a kiss. But this time he is the aggressor. Uncharacteristically aggressive, as if to drown her in his own bottled up frustrations.

Why?

Because he knows she’ll take it. The thought she could refuse him doesn’t exist. This is a privilege and with it comes the dehumanizing objectification the WISH TAG seeks to employ.

These people are just pieces on the gameboard.

You are their puppeteer. Better than them.

The one to guide them.

Take what you want.

Take everything.

Take what you want.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
OBLIGATIONS
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 1:37:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]a tug, a pull, a collision. hands sprawl at her waist and she's melting into his body. fabric against fabric, her hands finding rest against his chest.

her head angles, as if searching for something she hasn't quite seen in his features.

and then he breathes magic words out and there's no stopping it. her eyes widen for a second. the confession catches her off guard, really. it's one thing to act on desires but for him to lay it out in the open like that? unheard of.

"then have me," she manages to get out before lips crash together. it's aggressive, heated, fervent. she rises to the occasion. intensity matched and escalated. nails dig into fabric, release, and crawl up to the warmth of a neck. a tug follows, as if she requires more out of him than he's already given.

take what you are owed. take what you desire.

take all of it until the world is yours.

their versions of the world differ, it would seem. hers is warm like a human body, with two eyes and a heartbeat.

his is power, control, domination.

she doesn't fit but she'll break pieces off until the mold is perfectly crafted as her throne.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
OBLIGATIONS
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 15:24:16 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

OBLIGATIONS

FRANTIC HANDS BELIE THE HUNGER UNDERNEATH. No matter how many times they lock lips or twist tongues, he cannot get enough of her. As sure as his heart throbs within his chest so too will she feel his blood pressure pool between her closed legs.

But soft pets and exasperated pecks aren’t enough to feed him. He needs more. To explore. Abrasive fingers chart the canvas of her body, running over her blouse and lab coat, shedding her unnecessary layer off her shoulders and revealing her actual outfit.

The snap of his waistband coils around of his hand as he ventures deeper. A firm squeeze plays at his next prize, aggressively holding onto her as their bodies drift across the room.

Somehow, he finds his way over to the sink, the sound of his smack muted by the cotton fabric that separates bum from hand.

Reyes,” he murmurs with wanton need. The sound of his belt coming undone jingles as leather passes through successive beltloops.

Hands forward.

A repeat of their endeavors in her lab. This time, he won’t waste time singing her sweet hymn. They’re on the clock, after all. That means he’ll have to get right down to business.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
OBLIGATIONS
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 23:42:24 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]greed fuels them. hunger drives them.

wandering hands take hold of her body and she's letting out a soft breathy sound into locked lips. worship in the middle of a private bathroom becomes something unholy. her hands claw at the fabric of his suit and there's the sudden surge of need that overpowers anything else.

her lab coat drops unceremoniously. it flutters to the floor, abandoned in their wake. he guides them through the room, her steps distracted by the warmth of hands sprawled across her body. dizzying, intoxicating... even without his mist. and maybe she doesn't need it, in the end. her actions are fueled not from an addiction to misty terrain but to him.

the smack of skin hidden beneath fabric elicits a squeak. it's swallowed up, eaten alive.

her name drips from his lips and illeana has never been one to ignore the way it flutters her insides. not in the slightest. she follows instructions obediently, right down to the letter. hands stretch forward, grip onto the edge of the sink, and her head turns to gaze at him over her shoulder. there's an expectant look there, bordering dangerously close to primal.

it's a different setting but the result is clear: they've been here before and they keep coming back to the same place.

and if the pattern breaks, she's not sure what will be left in its wake.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
OBLIGATIONS
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 2:11:09 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

OBLIGATIONS

AN URGENCY, not for time, but in desperation, meets her expectant look.

His hand runs right up the middle, overtly confident in the way it seeks her acceptance. When she complies, both in body and mind, he smiles inwardly, satisfied. His lack of preparation, brought on by the spontaneousness of the situation, is met with an earnest effort and unfamiliar prize.

He gives her everything. All of him. Unfiltered and unabated. She will feel the real Fernando Silph in his entirety.

But some tact remains. He’s slow at first—half the satisfaction of giving in is the slow adjustment that comes from relinquishing.

Illeana.”

Her name gets lost somewhere in the incessant echoes of depraved noises and heavy breathing.

Illeana.”

His dominant hand coils around loose hair, gathering it into one neat bundle for her as he reigns her in.

Illeana.”

Their time never lasts long enough. Mere minutes into it has Fernando hunched over her, exhausted as he drives forward with the only feeling he knows—indulgence. Hands roam underneath, holding her in place, as he gives her the neediest performance to date.

This is no longer an art. Not a service held behind a performance decorated with experience. No, here, in the hallowed tiled walls of a Silph Co. private bathroom is a need to purge his mind by using her as a scapegoat.

He can feel his forearm throb in agreeance but he ignores it. Even when it almost makes him sputter out a confession that has no room here.

Illeana,” I love you.

Heavy words thrown about so carelessly almost escape. He stomachs it behind ragged panting, groaning with a prolong ‘fuckkk’ as he drives his kisses home in the crook of her neck.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
OBLIGATIONS
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 23:04:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]urgent, desperate, needy. they're not words that she would categorize him as. and yet, as expectant meets urgent, she's surprised by what she finds.

and maybe this private bathroom is full of surprises.

it starts with the reveal of the real fernando silph. untamed, unashamed, unleashed. it feels like a reward for something she doesn't quite understand but she's sinking teeth and claws in. holding close, holding tight, unwilling to let go.

her name -- no, her real name -- echoes against the walls, layered between heightened breathing and need. and faintly, she wonders if it's soundproof in here. and mostly, she doesn't care.

her neck arches in the way a spine does, hair gathered at the nape of her neck and used to reign in carnal instinct. it's dominance, paired with the mantra of her name.

and isn't it odd to be so caught off guard by something as small and simple as a given name?

she expected reyes. she expected nothing.

and he gave her everything.

there's no coming back, no coming down. they chase a high painted with bodies and groans. fingers grip the cool surface of a sink and it does little to ground. layers have already been peeled back to reveal to the soul, to begin another ascension they're already familiar with.

need makes her soft, makes her weak, makes her his.

and maybe if his confession had escaped, she'd release a confession of her own. it doesn't and it stays buried beneath physical connection, lingering like a shadow.

kisses meet sensitive skin in the crook of her neck. a soft keen follows, as if affection is the real end goal here. "fernando."

when the dust settles, she's flushed and breathless, seeking a soft kiss despite knowing better.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
OBLIGATIONS
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 23:55:05 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

OBLIGATIONS

THE CLIMAX TO A GOOD STORY STARTS WITH THE PEAK. Fernando finds his broiling conclusion threatening him under the duress of a familiar bubble. Only his hips answer to his name, clapping with great applause.

His grip on her reins steer her forward again. He forces her to realize the depravity of her own reflection as his head buries itself against her backside. It starts to near unbridled aggression as filters are clogged with primal instinct.

But reason prevails. His DNA will coat the tiles underneath the sink as Illeana purrs her way into alleviating his guilt. A chemical imbalance rafting through his nervous system keeps his emotions in check. The illusion of love is what beckons him to compliment her affections with his own.

Their waltz crawls to a slow as urges wane.

Intimacy is broken with the alarm of an approaching meeting. Judging by the ringtone, it’s not his.