snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
OBLIGATIONS
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 4:14:03 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]rough applause spreads until it fills every inch of the room. the performance has reached a peak, a point long past no return. for as familiar as this stage is, each rehearsal has led here: a heightened rendition.

it reeks of urgency, need, desperation. something lingers beneath layers of different emotions and she pays it no mind. love has no business here, no matter how many times she might have wished it did.

and she sees it in her reflection. reigned in with her head tilted back, cheeks flushed, lips parted with a sharp gasp clawing out of her throat. strands of pale silver plastered to her face leaves her looking more like ruins than a temple.

the end draws near and she has a white knuckle grip keeping her steady. coming down eases in with a heaving chest, a light sigh, and affection met. it's slow, gentle, the antithesis to mere moments ago.

and when an alarm blares, she's startling with a squeak. it snaps her out of whatever bubble they found in this private bathroom. work mode slowly takes over and she's stepping back from the sink, brushing into his body in the process.

"fuck," she mumbles. "i'm sorry. i -- i have a meeting." only after collecting her lab coat from the floor and tugging the fabric of her skirt back to a comfortable length does she turn to face him. there's a relaxed smile where anxiety used to settle. she's quick to press a kiss to his cheek before he can really stop her.

and then, she's gone, the lingering scent of her perfume all that remains.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,743 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
OBLIGATIONS
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 8:48:06 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

OBLIGATIONS

AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR UNDERTAKING

THE SPELL SHE CASTS on him is expunged the moment it meets the bathroom tiles. an awkward exit is excused between the two of them as she leaves him there to stare at his own reflection.

the kiss she leaves him with bear no mark. her lipstick isn’t potent enough to leave a waxy signature. or maybe it is and she just doesn’t apply enough pressure intentionally.

it doesn’t really matter, he decides, as he catches himself doe-eyed, pants still down and cuffed around his ankles.

and when he catches his breath the post-nut clarity hits like a truck. it strikes straight in the pits of his stomach, bubbling with disgust until it comes back up and festers on his tongue. the self loathing run through his blood, borrowing his veins to spread over every inch of him.

he remembers their transgressions. how he had desired her. pursued her with a plead of need. up until the very end, indulging in the sweet taste of her afternoon delight.

i love you.

false. a lie almost brought to light in the throes of passion. an attempt to get her to let him use her however he sees with under the guise of attention.

she’ll let you fuck you if you say it, he tell himself. she’s not much more than a pretty face who’ll do just about anything for him. she’s just like everybody else he’s ever slept with. just a walking, talking, sack of fuckable meat.

the who doesn’t matter. just that they’ll let him.

right?

a pinch to the bridge of his nose feels the creases of his frustration. it starts to rise with his blood pressure, erupting all at once when he feels his forearm itch.

the WISH TAG continue to antagonize him.

fernando silph does not fuck his employees.

fernando silph does not say ‘i love you’.

fernando silph does not jeopardize the relationships he’s created just for a chance at some pussy.

and, most importantly, fernando silph does not do anything that could sabotage project avalon without equal value.

his fist lodges itself straight into the sink mirror. it cracks upon impact, shards splintering off, with a spider web of exposed ceramic and dried glue peeking out from the broken pieces. several end up cutting his arm, drawing blood, but he disregards it entirely.

fernando silph is not sloppy.

so why the fuck is he letting this happen.

because of the WISH TAG.

and there goes the basis of all his problems. it starts and ends with the cursed item that was supposed to fulfill his wish. very well. then so be it.

it is then and there fernando decides to move the project ahead of time. for fernando silph does not accept defiance willingly. he will have it his way in the same way he always does.

through force or deceit. whatever works best.

have someone clean the bathroom on the sixth floor. looks like someone had an accident.

the creamy white litter from before has now become clear. it blends in with the water.

the call ends and fernando pockets his phone before buckling his belt.

tch.

he scrolls through his contacts until he finds ’s alias.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
OBLIGATIONS
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 22:59:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: