Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
#squadghouls [m]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 12:39:18 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vicwt"]
[attr="class","vicwtw"]

Ever since first capturing and taming his Dragapult all those years ago, Vic had begun to lose that typical uneasiness so many people feel when being around ghost type pokémon. It’s as if he had gained a new understanding of such creatures, to the point that now, when standing at a place like Mt. Pyre, there’s no discomfort at all.
[break][break]
It’s just a mountain like any other, with forests like any other, even if much of it is covered in gravestones.
[break][break]
”Why out here out of all places, anyway?” The question is asked out of curiosity and nothing more, turning to look at his companion as they walk down an old path. He had been asked to come here today as a sort of guide, but of course Vic would be one to forget to ask about the reasons why until now. Maybe blame it on the fact that, ranger as he is, this is just the sort of thing he’s used to doing.
[break][break]
Could all this have to do with all those rumours of Unown appearing around here? Everyone seems to be really into catching Unown lately.
[break][break]

[attr="class","vicwttag"] | MISSION

[attr="class","vicwtpokes"]

[newclass=.vicwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt b] color: #CCA0C5; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #CCA0C5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #CCA0C5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #CCA0C5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #CCA0C5!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #CCA0C5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #CCA0C5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #CCA0C5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

evan

izzy
he/him
october 1st
castelia city, unova
gay
mechanic
grunt
grumpy
do not perceive me
50 height
50 height
co było, nie wróci
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izydor
Izydor Baranowski
#squadghouls [m]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 20:12:13 GMT
Izydor Baranowski Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","izrigid"]
[attr="class","izrigidw"]

What could be easier than taking photos for money? Well, for ghosts, maybe it wasn't quite as simple as it seemed. Did ghost-types even show up on camera?[break][break]

And of course, as well, he was with that ranger again, as if things needed to be more complicated.[break][break]

Admittedly, it was Izzy's own choice to invite the ranger - Vic, he'd said - out with him today, but he didn't actually have a choice. Last time Izzy went out to make some money in the middle of nowhere, he ended up lost. This time, with a ranger by his side, maybe he wouldn't get stranded in the middle of the woods with nothing to eat and nobody to pull him back.[break][break]

...It was still embarrassing to have to rely on someone else, though. Even more so when Izzy had to physically text him and ask him like they were hanging out or, god forbid, going on a date. Even more embarrassing considering Myszko had decided, as per usual, that anybody else was more interesting than Izzy was, and had busied himself with trying to chew on Vic's shoes between each step.[break][break]

"I'm taking some photos." He shrugged it off, too used to not wanting to tell anyone anything. But Vic had gratefully offered to guide him today, so it only seemed fair to give him real answers.[break][break]

"Offer from a photographer. Since stuff is kinda weird at the moment, he's paying people to get photos for him. Kinda defeats the purpose of being a photographer, right? But hey, I need the money".[break][break]

Maybe if the stars align, they'll capture the perfect photo of a horde of shiny Dusknoir or something, and make a fat packet to take home.

[attr="class","izrigidtag"]

[attr="class","izrigidpokes"]

[newclass=.izrigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid b] color: #a9cacf; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #a9cacf; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #a9cacf; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid i] color: #9c9c9c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #a9cacf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a9cacf; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #a9cacf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #a9cacf; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidpokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
#squadghouls [m]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 15:21:33 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vicwt"]
[attr="class","vicwtw"]

”Huh… Maybe he’s too scared to come all the way to Mt. Pyre and take the photos himself.” While the words come with a chuckle, Vic wouldn’t be surprised if that were the case, because while he himself may not mind the mountain in the slightest, he knows well that some people wouldn’t even step near it if given a choice.
[break][break]
For a second, he wonders where Izzy falls with all that, since he did ask him to come here as a guide…
[break][break]
”Have you ever been here before, by the way?” His curiosity wins, as it always seems to do – a smile being given to his companion before continuing on his way down the path. With each step, he takes care not to step on the Salandit, letting the pokémon do its thing while not really minding its presence at all.
[break][break]
It’s because of this that he almost stumbles onto the pokémon’s tail when a light appears in the distance, steading himself at the very last moment.
[break][break]
One light… two… four… then countless more. Will-O-Wisp dancing in the air among dark trees.
[break][break]
”Oh! We should go check that out.”
[break][break]
And so he goes, not bothering to wait for a response.
[break][break]

[newclass=.vicwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt b] color: #CCA0C5; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #CCA0C5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #CCA0C5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #CCA0C5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #CCA0C5!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #CCA0C5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #CCA0C5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.vicwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #CCA0C5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

evan

izzy
he/him
october 1st
castelia city, unova
gay
mechanic
grunt
grumpy
do not perceive me
50 height
50 height
co było, nie wróci
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izydor
Izydor Baranowski
#squadghouls [m]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 23:41:26 GMT
Izydor Baranowski Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","izrigid"]

Ugh. Did it always have to be so much colder in places like this than anywhere else? It was probably all the ghostiness nearby, sure, but it was still annoying. If he'd thought ahead, Izzy would have brought something warm to drink. He was a little too common for any of that pumpkin spice shit, but a cheap and gross coffee would do if it was toasty warm.[break][break]

"Couldn't blame him - plenty of people get weird about ghost types, right?" Izzy wasn't one of those types of people - he owned his fair share of ghost types himself, and there were plenty of other much scarier things in the world.[break][break]

"Mount Pyre? Yeah, couple times. I was only here a little while, ago, actually, ended up bumping into some dude and having a whole Rapidash situation. It was kind of weird, but I guess that's what happens when you wander about a graveyard mountain, huh?"[break][break]

He turns around for a moment, realising he's spoken a little more at once than usual, only to find Vic disappearing off in the distance towards a group of glowing lights. Izzy sighs and follows after him, scooping Myszko up from the ground in one smooth motion and sliding him onto his shoulders as he catches up with his guide.[break][break]

"I thought you were supposed to be guiding me-" He grumbles as he follows, then when they finally arrive at where the wisps float delicately in the air, Izzy sighs again and gets the camera ready.[break][break]

"Seems like a good ghosty picture to me, right?"

[newclass=.izrigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid b] color: #a9cacf; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #a9cacf; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #a9cacf; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #a9cacf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a9cacf; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #a9cacf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.izrigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #a9cacf; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
#squadghouls [m]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 20:02:43 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vicwt"]
[attr="class","vicwtw"]

Rapidash situation, huh? Sounds like a great story!”
[break][break]
A weird and hilarious sorry, actually, or at least that’s what Vic would think if he had gotten a chance to hear the whole story. Too bad that, as should only be expected of him, he’s easily distracted, and soon enough he finds himself leading Izydor towards the trees among which glow Will-O-Wisps.
[break][break]
”I am guiding you, Izzy! It’s your job to keep up.”
[break][break]
While the words could be considered cheeky when coming from most people, Vic just laughs, acting as carefree and easygoing as ever. In truth, he’s keeping a close eye on their surroundings to make sure Izzy and his pokémon are safe from harm while he does his job, but he’s also enjoying the hike quite a lot. Why not do both, after all?
[break][break]
”I guess so? Dunno extract what a ‘good ghosty pic’ is…”
[break][break]
Shrugging, he wonders about that for a moment while Izydor takes his pictures.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

evan

izzy
he/him
october 1st
castelia city, unova
gay
mechanic
grunt
grumpy
do not perceive me
50 height
50 height
co było, nie wróci
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izydor
Izydor Baranowski
#squadghouls [m]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 0:37:58 GMT
Izydor Baranowski Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","izrigid"]

Great story? Izzy didn't consider it that way. It was a stress-inducing story that had only gotten worse since that meeting when he realised the guy he'd ridden a horse with and thought was handsome was his boss.[break][break]

"Yeah. Guess so"[break][break]

He really did try to be a good conversational partner, but it really was hard. Admittedly, though, it was less hard when paired up with someone like Vic, to whom conversation seemed to flow as easily as water. Izzy follows his pink-haired companion closer to the frightful little forest-glowies. He even almost laughs when Vic calls him out for not keeping up.[break][break]

In response, he jogs up a little closer.[break][break]

"I mean, me neither, but... I guess wisps are ghosty" He snaps some pics as he talks. Nothing too artistic, no focus on angles or lighting, really - just capturing the subject clearly enough as can be done in an ooky-spooky location like this.[break][break]

"Do you do this kind of thing a lot, by the way? Since you're a ranger. And stuff"[break][break]

Not that Izzy knew any other "stuff" about Vic, aside from the fact that he seemed... so weirdly nice. In a way, this time spent together was a way for Izzy to watch his guide closely, to see if there were any cracks in that façade. It had to be a façade, right? Also, chia sheep.

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
#squadghouls [m]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2021 21:19:49 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vicwt"]
[attr="class","vicwtw"]

For the sake of making things more comfortable for himself while waiting for Izzy to take his pictures, Vic leans against a nearby tree; his hands resting within the pockets of his ranger jacket while he watches the blond try his luck at being a photographer.
[break][break]
”True, they are. Well… Technically they’re classified as a fire type move, but most pokémon who learn it naturally are ghosts. I bet the ones that made these are ghosts too.”
[break][break]
The words are said casually and with a shrug, as if this were information anyone would know by heart. It probably isn’t, but of course Vic doesn’t consider this, for the knowledge is just another product of a lifetime of preparing to be a pro trainer and then years of challenging gyms. Nothing to do with being a ranger.
[break][break]
”Hm? Like what? Guiding people through graveyards because they sent me a text being worried about getting lost?” This time, the answer comes with a slight yet playfully teasing smirk, but he soon laughs lightly. ”Sorry, I just think it’s cute. But, yeah… I do end up guiding people around a lot. Comes with the job.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

evan

izzy
he/him
october 1st
castelia city, unova
gay
mechanic
grunt
grumpy
do not perceive me
50 height
50 height
co było, nie wróci
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izydor
Izydor Baranowski
#squadghouls [m]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2021 21:44:59 GMT
Izydor Baranowski Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","izrigid"]

"Oh, right, yeah... fair point" Izzy wasn't one of those people who knew a whole lot about pokémon as a whole, asides from the ones he owned and what made them happy and what made them mad. It was kind of interesting listening to Vic - obviously, as a ranger, knowing about pokémon was his job. Izzy didn't know about Vic's real reasons and preparations with pokémon, but at the very least it was more interesting listening to him than at dumb old trainers school.[break][break]

A few decent - by Izzy's standard at least - shots taken, and he lets the camera go once more, allowing it to hang around his tummy thanks to the strap around his neck. He looks back at the older man, leaning against a tree behind him, and blushes a little as he rolls his eyes at the text comment. "That wasn't what I-", but stops himself as Vic calls him cute.[break][break]

Cute. Waaaaaaah...[break][break]

He looks away to hide the redness of his face, though the ears that poked out from blonde hair were as equally tamato-red. "Ugh." That dumb smirk, that stupid laugh. So embarrassing. Did he really think he was cute though?[break][break]

Izzy shakes his head in a stroppy refusal to entertain those thoughts, and walks back towards the main path they'd strayed from. "Makes sense" is the only curt answer Vic receives as the little blonde hastens away.

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
#squadghouls [m]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 19:55:42 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vicwt"]
[attr="class","vicwtw"]

Vic is not the sort of person to get embarrassed easily, and as such, rarely does he consider that the things he says or does might embarrass others. So, when Izzy blushes and looks away, the ranger simply tilts his head and watches him, emerald eyes remaining fixed on the younger man while a smile tugs at his lips.
[break][break]
’Yeah, cute as fuck.’
[break][break]
This time he keeps it as no more than a thought, snickering lightly before following along.
[break][break]
Is Izzy no longer in the mood to talk? Well, not like he’s very talkative to begin with, is he?
[break][break]
Unlike him, Vic is not good at keeping quiet, and silence tends to make him uneasy.
[break][break]
”By the way… Wanna grab a bite once we’re done here? I’m starving.”
[break][break]
Naturally, the words are said with a grin, beaming down at Izzy once he catches up to him.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

evan

izzy
he/him
october 1st
castelia city, unova
gay
mechanic
grunt
grumpy
do not perceive me
50 height
50 height
co było, nie wróci
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izydor
Izydor Baranowski
#squadghouls [m]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 17:17:50 GMT
Izydor Baranowski Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","izrigid"]

Izzy was cute as fuck, but he'd never believe such a thing. Compliments, no matter how much they warmed him up and set those butterflies in his tummy swirling and swarming, were practically impossible for him to believe. He was a good looking, fit, and healthy young man, but thanks to various forms of self-hatred, and a good heap of rejection-sensitive trauma, he never saw it.[break][break]

...It was nice having heard Vic say it, though.[break][break]

He finds it easier not to talk and to push away at that kind of thing, especially in comparison to actually having to think about and engage with compliments like that. But Vic is like a Labrador, following him happily, and not letting the silence sit for too long.[break][break]

Izzy looks up at him, a little shocked. "I- yeah? I mean, no - uh- that is, if you want to. Or whatever. I can't really afford anywhere nice though..." He cringes for a second at his own assumption that he was being invited somewhere nice, as though Vic were asking him on a date or something ridiculous like that.[break][break]

"Anyways, hey, look!" He slips out of the conversation as subtle as a brick, focusing their attention on a group of Snorunt gathering at the base of a tree, likely drawn out due to the chill in the air. He focuses on taking photos, so as to distract himself from thinking too much about Vic. Why was everyone so interested in interacting with him nowadays?! He was happy on his own! Plus when handsome guys didn't talk to him, it was much easier for his brain to not act like a hormonal teenager all the time.

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
#squadghouls [m]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 21:12:14 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vicwt"]
[attr="class","vicwtw"]

Somewhere nice? On a Ranger’s salary? Does Izzy think Vic is secretly rich or something?
[break][break]
The thought itself makes the man laugh, giving his younger companion a hearty pat on the back. ”Don’t worry, me neither. You don’t have to pay a lot to eat good food, though.”
[break][break]
You just have to know where to go. Which, Vic happens to be surprisingly good at. Although, then again, he’s also the sort of person who isn’t picky at all when it comes to food (or most things, for that matter) and would happily eat just about anything as if it were a gourmet meal.
[break][break]
Is it normal for him to feel so hungry when merely considering what to eat?
[break][break]
Thankfully, Izzy suddenly distracts him from his stomach’s growling (and from the whole conversation) by pointing out a few Snorunt.
[break][break]
”Aw, that’s cute!”
[break][break]
He even brings out his phone to take a couple of pictures too, and once that’s done, they finally head down to the bottom of the mountain… and to Lilycove, hopefully, because he really is hungry now.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
#squadghouls [m]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 3:12:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: