Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
minty fresh
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 7:05:55 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i think a break is a good idea," he says, pushing hot hair in-between his hands, "it's only getting colder then further we go in." plus it was getting rather late, and admittedly, the idea of being underground while it was dark, wasn't a comforting one.
[break][break]
his final challenge came in the appearance of a rather large dinosaur. he recognized it immediately, owning one himself. "well, let's going out with a bang, autumn." she seemed to agree. summoning a SHADOW BALL, she lobs it in the creature's direction, blocking it's vision well enough for her to release a MYSTICAL FIRE beneath it. it goes down heavy, and greyson lobs a pokeball in its direction.
[break][break]
he looks to mint expectantly.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]capture dino[break]ground/ice[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-delphox"]

[newclass=".artie"]--accent:#62d8f9; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,845 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
minty fresh
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 2:12:03 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

“Yeah, sorry I just lose track of time here.” With no sky or light to help keep track, time sort of eluded Mint. Usually when he was by himself dehydrated would kick in and leg cramps would let him know it was time to drink some water, rest, and head back home to thaw out in Hoenn’s tropical summers. He gestured at Gelatto who was quick to scurry in and curl around his owner’s legs while they waited and watched Autumn’s big finally. [break][break]

They watched the large fire attack in both awe and mild terror, before Mint clapped for a duo. “Nice one!” he said, holding out his hands towards the flames that hadn’t disappeared yet on the icy ground. With that display of force, they set back to the entrance. Mint, for his part, is quick to pull out some snacks to share with his friend. It couldn’t replace actual lunch, but at least he had something to tide them over until they got out.

SKIPPING

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
minty fresh
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 6:32:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]GREYSON CAUGHT THE AURORUS!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW WARNING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP