1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
hard boiled eggs [s]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 20:23:29 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

It has been a long time sense the man had to deal with an egg. In fact, the last time he hatched an egg was when Silvia the Growlithe was born. Oh boy, how time flies. Warm crimson colored orbs shifted to the said egg in question, wondering what in the hell it’s going to be this time. Deep down, he was hoping for something unique and cool. But honestly, what are the odds of that? The fact that he found it just laying around, meant it wasn’t anything good. It got him to think though. What else could he possible want?

At this time, the burnt scarred man had well over a hundred pokemon. He really didn’t need anymore. But, he couldn’t just let the egg sit there. A sigh escaped him, resting the gingerly egg on the bench. Reaching into his pocket, the man plucked a ball out released a pokemon. The magmortar glared at the egg, knowing damn well what was about to happen. His unhappy gaze shifted to his master. “Please,” the man begged, a small apologetic smile on his lips, “Keep it warm for me.” The magmortar let out a huff, sitting down on the bench and grabbing the egg to hold close to his body. “Thanks. Your flame body ability will make it hatch faster so we don’t have to wait around forever.” Adar rolled his eyes, hating being on egg warming duty.

for @ light at rustboro city. egg thread! promise i dont always suck. lol

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#AE7C95; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#AE7C95; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

he/him
august 5th
almia region
demisexual
altru inc. heir
civilian
5 height
5 height
i'm going to blow your mind.
awards
30 posts
eric moon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eric
eric moon
hard boiled eggs [s]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 22:27:52 GMT
eric moon Avatar
trailblazing through the park. a rumble was heard and a dust cloud made. from afar , had he chosen to look, could see the said dust cloud. but that would soon come to die down as none other than eric and his eevee drew near.

the boy could be seen donning a school uniform; his school bag in hand. he was in panic mode with eevee in his arm, unconscious from the speedster. eventually he would come to a halt, dropping eevee by an accident and gasping for breath. "i can't...be late!" he would try to press on, but eventually he would fall flat on his face beside eevee. looking up, he would ask his eevee, "you alive?" the pokemon's right leg would twitch, "good, i'm glad." he would fall back on his face again.

for a brief moment they would both pause for no more than a second or ten. simultaneously they would both jump back up as if nothing had ever happened, "alright, back at it again! we're almost there, i think...!" eevee would excitedly cry in agreement. the two of them would look around with a smile on their face. "we're totally lost, huh?" eevee would cry in agreement.

"we're gonna be late!" the boy would cry, unaware of , the egg, and adar the fire-type pokemon. "i knew we should've taken the car, but that driver is such a snitch! i couldn't let'em know where we were headed!" eevee would cry in anger, scolding the trainer. "why are you yelling at me!? this is your fault!"

he would look toward , finally taking in their surrounding. "hey, sir! do you know where the rustboro gym is!?" eric would ask the individual stranger sharply.

⚰︎ boop!
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
hard boiled eggs [s]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 15:52:03 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

It was a rather peaceful day so far. So peaceful, the man decided to sit down next to his magmortar on the bench and lean back into a comfortable position. His eye lids closed as the suns rays peaked through the gap in the mostly cloud skies, head titled back as if he was about to take a nap right here and now. Unfortunately, the scarred man wasn’t sleepy enough to do such a thing. Instead, he silently listened to the sounds around him while he waited for this egg to hatch. That was, until a sudden disturbance erupted his moment to relaxation.

A loud bang forced his closed lids open, lifting his head forward to see a plum of dust escape into the air. A brow rose, leaning forward to see a man and an eevee darting in their general direction. Despite the strange noise and the man’s clumsiness, Maverick remained on the bench unaltered. His magmortar however, let out a huff. He shifted his body weight on the bench, keeping the egg close while being careful not to crush it. His pokemon’s moments got his attention more, the trainer quickly eyeing the fire type out of fear he was going to harm it. The trainer even mumbled “careful” in a dark deep tone to the pokemon before his gaze flickered back when a question was directed to him.

Maverick sat up straighter, a brow rose again when he realized this trainer was talking to him. His arm rose, pointer finger out to point in the direction of the gym. “It’s over there,” he mumbled in almost a grunt. His warm gaze shifted to the settling dust cloud for a few seconds, only to return to the man’s gaze. “Is everything okay?” Although the trainer had no idea if this stranger was the cause of the noise, he did came from that general direction. If not, Maverick guess he had something to take care of today while waiting for this egg.

for at rustboro city. egg thread!

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

he/him
august 5th
almia region
demisexual
altru inc. heir
civilian
5 height
5 height
i'm going to blow your mind.
awards
30 posts
eric moon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eric
eric moon
hard boiled eggs [s]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 8:52:55 GMT
eric moon Avatar
"no, everything's not okay!" eric cried. he would look to the eevee, who would begin to gnaw at the trainer's leg, and began to pull at the pokemon's face. the duo bickered like children.

"dis durk ( this jerk )..." eevee began to pull at the trainer's face, "...iz tuch a wahnahbee ( is such a wannabe )..." he'd pull the eevee off of him. tossing it into the air, "...know-it-all!" the eevee would land on top of his head and began to tug on his hair. though, for a moment, they would pause. the stranger, pointing them in the right direction, captured their attention.

"really!?" starry-eyed, the both of them would stop their bickering. with rejoice they'd thank the man with a quick bow. "thanks, old man!" it was only then that, after their bickering, eric would come to notice the fire-type pokemon. "is that a magmortar!? so cool!" and it had an egg, "and it has an egg, talk about so crash!" eric was ecstatic to see something so rare. such a sight made him forget their purpose for coming to rustboro.

"hey, hey! what's inside of it!?" eric asked.

⚰︎ boop!

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
hard boiled eggs [s]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 17:23:48 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Maverick blankly blinked at the man, honestly daze at what the hell was going on before him. It wasn’t until the stranger mentioned something about his fire type that Maverick had an idea what was going on. His gaze flickered to his magmortar, brow rose when he said it was cool. Magmortar weren’t a particular rare creature, though that might just because Mav had came across them more often than most. His gaze then fell to the egg that Adar cuddled with, seeing how maybe the egg would catch the strangers attention.

“Yeah,” the man replied, moving to get to his feet in the process of talking, “That's a magmortar. His name is Adar.” The man paused, shifting his weight once on his feet as if he really struggled to get up. Man, was it getting harder to get up. He wasn’t even thirty… yet. “And as for the egg, I’m not sure what is in it. I just found it one day, alone without any hint of why it was left there. I’m hoping Adar’s Flame Body ability will make it hatch faster.” Despite not really being the egg type taking care of person, this wasn’t Maverick’s first egg he had to take care of. “Sense I couldn’t find who it belonged too or where it came from, I took it.” He shrugged his shoulders casually. "I'm sure it would have either been dead or eaten by now if I didn't take it."

for at rustboro city. egg thread!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hard boiled eggs [s]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 22:51:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A SHINY GOOMY HATCHES!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GOOEY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUDDY WATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLUDGE WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIFE DEW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: