saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 8:38:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
in the wake of the protest, chaos resides, and more awaits them as they soar towards lilycove, approaching a familiar house by the beach.

when they land on the sand outside the porch of the house, his grip on her slacks, and he's helping her off his charizard.

"this is it."

their home.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
HOME
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 11:39:13 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]unravelling strings, wounded heart
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]searching for a place to belong
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]No matter how hard she tries to rub away her tears or stifle her cries, there's no hiding her ugly sobs or sniffles.
[break][break]
"I don't wanna... Reiner..."
[break][break]
Their bond was a tightknit promise forged by shared experiences and traumas, he had served as a safety blanket against the shapeless monster that was this world. He had run for the sake of returning to or to get help but in doing so, she'd been cornered by the duo of Doug and Matias. And now found herself getting pulled further and further away from any sense of home or security.
[break][break]
"I want him back... go back… Matias…"
[break][break]
Even when she tries to resist against his grip, she's still left with no options for escape. As fast as they may be, her Yanmegas won't be outclassing a Charizard at any time. So she's forced to sit still for once in her life, listening to the winds as they swallow her howls.
[break][break]
When they finally touch the ground once more, she's huddled into a ball, refusing to climb off as if he might change his mind if she does so. The Rocket headquarters, her Rustboro labs, the secret base in the Tree of life or even her room in Mossdeep -
[break][break]
Anywhere else would be better than this.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/99N7QRK.png);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/ddAcDNc.png);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 18:20:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
ah, yes, reiner.

"eris..."

despite his frustrations with her luxray, he sighs, still able to sympathize.

"he's not there anymore. he ran, likely to get help."

with eris huddled into a ball on the ground, he shifts to sit on the sand beside her as well, holding her by her shoulders.

"but i'll find him. i will. just not today."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
HOME
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 8:09:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Why not today...?"
[break][break]
Selfish - She knows why he left her behind yet she still wants him by her side. Maybe it's because he's the only real one she has left, the only one that would truly love and understand her without ever thinking of anything more devious or complex than that.
[break][break]
His touch is piercing, his words so cold that she instinctively flinches away.
[break][break]
"I'm going back for him..."
[break][break]
With or without you - It erodes her sense of stability. If it's for Reiner, she dares to bite back without care for who her foe may be. Her nails dig deep into her palm and rust swirls upon the tip of her tongue. As long as she still has her pokemon, she'll run as many times as it takes just to chase something that's been stolen from her time and time again.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/99N7QRK.png);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/ddAcDNc.png);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 10:47:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"because it's late and i need to take care of you."

and also because he wouldn't know where to start. even with his knowledge of the submarine, he knows luxray can't swim all that well, so it likely isn't headed towards it. so where, then?

his hands pull away when she flinches, though he stays close.

"eva will be home soon as well. she's been really looking forward to seeing you again."

a lie, because doesn't even know what awaits her.

"i promise i'll try and find him tomorrow, okay?"
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
HOME
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 12:40:52 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Why does she hear it in his voice? That tone that has haunted her each night she dreams?
[break][break]
No.
[break][break]
She recognises it without a doubt, even when she doesn't hold him within her sight. Even when she drowns in her own thoughts and chokes on the bitter guilt, she sees the shadows for what it is.
[break][break]
"Are you like them...? Is all this going to be a lie too?" Pulling her knees closer to herself only helps to shore up her defences, blocking out the world and all the swirling emotions. "Are you just doing it for yourself?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 19:24:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"i'm not like them, eris. i would never lie to you."

more than he already has.

he pulls his knees close to him as well, mirroring her as he sighs.

"i'm doing it for you and for your future. i want you to live a good life, eris. a safe life. one where you're happy."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
HOME
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 7:11:48 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]He's not like them, he says. He's as much of a person as she is, his actions whisper. But he can't read the swirling vortex of thoughts in her head, can he? Would he understand how she feels if she tried to write her heart out?
[break][break]
"I am... I was happy there too..."
[break][break]
Confusion grips her like a talon's claw, sharp and piercing as it tears her mind into pieces. was nice to her, he was lying. said he loved her, he was lying. cared for her like a sister, he was lying. Or were they really lying to her face all this time? If Matias speaks the truth, she's just been played for a fool, given a cotton heart to replace the hole in hers.
[break][break]
Was Chu-e lying when he said he was hurt too? No, the pain he'd shown felt so real. But what about the pain they'd inflicted on ? It had been a necessity, they had said. Were the people of Sootopolis happy with what Rocket had done? What of all the injured members she had seen in the infirmary after? What of and Casper?
[break][break]
Everyone's a monster.
[break][break]
"Shut up!"
[break][break]
They're all out to get you...
[break][break]
"QUIET!"
[break][break]
She's screaming, flailing at something that creeps within her vision and watching as her punches hit nothing but thin air. She can't destroy it. How can she when it keeps slipping in and out of her mind, taunting her at every turn?
[break][break]
It's not safe, nowhere is safe.
[break][break]
How is she meant to be happy in a world like this?

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 9:18:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"but you weren't safe there."

this isn't the first time he's reminded her nor will it be the last. he sighs, understanding the roots of rocket run deep.

shut up!

"eris..."

QUIET!

charizard grumbles, shifting back as if suddenly anxious about the shift in demeanor. matias moves to once again hold her by her shoulders, taking whatever hits might come his way.

"it's okay, eris."

he tries to hug her.

"i promise it's okay."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
HOME
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 12:00:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Gavin's told her the same thing before, that nowhere is safe. But he'd also told her that Rocket would protect her if she stayed. Who's lying to her? Or are they both telling the truth in their own ways?
[break][break]
When she finally hits something, she flinches and the world grows clear. Reality connects and she's dragged back to the surface, emotions high strung and her heart feeling bare. What about this is okay? Having to make a choice, having to process everything on her own without someone to watch over her, having to fight for her own life because no one else would.
[break][break]
But he's here now: Thatv sense of warmth, that safety blanket that allows her to hide away - She's quick to cling onto him, holding tight as she closes her eyes.
[break][break]
"Promise…"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 14:43:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
it's his shoulder that she hits. it doesn't hurt, at least not in the same way she must be hurting right now. tears stain his shirt as his arms wrap around her, holding her close and tight.

his head dips in a nod.

"i promise."

and after a few moments, he pulls back just a little to draw an 'x' over his heart.

"cross my heart."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
HOME
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 17:23:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She can trust him. The thought comes across so naturally when he moves to hug her, just like Reiner would in times of utter distress. All with the promise that she'd be okay at the end of it all.
[break][break]
Even then, she still can't help her sniffling but she does try her best to hide her tears by looking away for the time being.
[break][break]
"Does Miss Eva think the same..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 19:53:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"she does."

he nods, following her gaze to the side.

"she thinks the world of you, eris."

his hand moves to her head, holding her close.

"and she'll be home to tell you herself soon. not too long now, i think."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
HOME
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 8:29:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's a pity that Eris will never be able to return Eva's thoughts towards her. There's no such thing as a perfect replacement - Neither Matias nor Eva will ever compare to what her family meant to her, or how they seemed to know everything about the world around them.
[break][break]
But it's okay not to think about it, she's far too tired to continue running in circles and tripping over her own feet. The loose usage of 'home' grates against her ears, causing her to wince under his touch. Yet, she doesn't pull away, trying her best to reinvoke any sense of security and quell the monsters inside her head.
[break][break]
"It's scary..." Her hands feel so weak, pressing against her skull as if it may just shatter without. Everything about her situation suffocates her but she's not allowed to cry out, she can't possibly waver if she wishes to survive or protect those she loves. "There's... so much..."
[break][break]
I can't handle it.[break]
·oʇ ǝʌɐɥ ǝʍ ʇnꓭ

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOME
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 8:43:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"i know..."

it must feel overwhelming.

"but we can take things one step at a time. what's that saying? baby steps, or something?"

eris is not a baby but the sentiment still remains.

pulling away slightly, he gestures to the house behind him.

"wanna go in? i'll give you a tour."