snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
holy ground
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 5:02:30 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]"well," she lets out a tinkering laugh at the sight of him. "look what the ghosts dragged in." a coy smile rises, as if she'd been expecting to run into him sooner or later.

somehow, she feels phantom sensations of his hands on her when she gets a little closer.

a pumpkin spice iced coffee sits in one hand, acting as a makeshift lifeline should she need it. she's fully clothed this time, at least. that makes things a little easier... right?

"i thought you only trolled beaches," the smile deepens into something more devious. teasing, if she had to place it in a full category. the ninetales at her side settles into a sitting position, intense stare fixed on the exchange between trainers. silver tails swish slightly. a mild warning.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
holy ground
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 6:44:18 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

"well, well, well. if it isn't my favorite red eared little elf."
[break][break]
he gives back in retort, grinning audibly. his eyes flit to the coffee in her hand — pumpkin spice? — then back up to stare into her soft pools.
[break][break]
"i've got a few spots i like to linger. what 'bout ye? is beggin' something only ye do in a bikini, or will that get-up work just fine?"
[break][break]
he replicates, and challenges her own impish grin, the playful ness of his tone lingering longer as his question ends. he still remembers things about her, of course.
[break][break]
her touch. her scent. her taste.
[break][break]
what was a little reminder though?

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lucario"]

[newclass=".snubis1"]--accent:#b0c4de; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]YSPz_BVl
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
holy ground
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 16:26:53 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]little elf? another laugh escapes at the remark, cheeks flushing slightly with amusement.

”favorite?” she cracks her smile open a little wider, full of teeth. ”should i be honored?” she’s never been much of a favorite before. maybe it’s nice.

the snort that follows is soft. her, begging… she likes to steer clear of that role but it seems she always manages to settle back into it somehow. maybe it’s the type of men she chases. powerful, dominant, hungry. her eyes roam for a moment before returning to his facial structure.

”i dunno,” shoulders roll in a lazy shrug. ”why don’t you find out?” she trusts her judgement enough to know that he will, indeed, fuck around and find out.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
holy ground
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 3:21:02 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

"should you?"
[break][break]
he retorts, clear mischievous in his hungry gaze. there was something primal behind his baby blues, well-beyond the rough and scrappy personality he usually displayed. like staring down a wolf that knew he could have anything he wanted beneath the moon.
[break][break]
"ye sure? last time ye were little more than putty in my hands—"
[break][break]
he crosses the distance slowly, enough to build a tension in his own body. with a hand — hopefully unmolested from a haughty ninetales — he pinches her chin, staring into her deep pools.
[break][break]
"— that somethin' ye eager ta repeat so soon?"

[newclass=".snubis1 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
holy ground
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 6:00:45 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]"i dunno," she fires back, coy smile growing wider on her lips. "you tell me. you're the one picking favorites."

when she was a lamb, wolves used to scare her. now, it's different. little red is no longer small and fragile. she has teeth and claws and a hunger to put him to shame.

she doesn't move when he closes the distance. her ninetales snaps to attention, however. the silver fox gnashes her teeth together once in warning but doesn't move otherwise. the intent is clear: no harm is to come to the woman. somehow... she doubts the marks he'd leave behind would be painful.

he snags her chin with ease and she stares, red meeting blue.

"perhaps," her head tilts as if he's an equation she's looking to solve and the answer has yet to pop into her mind. "i suppose that would depend on how hard you're willing to work for it."

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
holy ground
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 22:21:27 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

"mm, i'm still on the fence."
[break][break]
he admits coyly, letting both his fingers, and gaze, fall from the girl. his cold, hard eyes land on the posturing ninetales, and he's reminded of the time another animal had nearly gotten it's jaws removed for the same thing.
[break][break]
fun times with .
[break][break]
"what're the odds of meetin' you here, though. yer not followin' me are ye? wouldn't be the first time i've struck a girl in such a way."

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
holy ground
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 2:29:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]she hums in response, as if pulling his words apart and chewing on them with hungry teeth.

"for now," is all she offers.

the silver ninetales meets his stare with one of her own. teeth slightly bared, red eyes piercing. the fox doesn't make any further movements, still as a statue. briefly, its tails swish once and then settle, coiled around illeana's calves in a protective manner.

a scoff escapes the scientist, then, and she's crossing her arms over her chest. condensation from her iced coffee dampens the front of her sweater slightly. she pays it no mind.

"absolutely not," she retorts. her, following him? no. no way. not in this lifetime. as if to prove her point, she gestures to the way shadows creep along walls. they crawl in an odd direction, abnormal. "i'm looking for ghost types. if anything, you're following me."

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
holy ground
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 7:42:59 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

he'd long seen the worst shadows can produce, and had stared it's herald in the eyes. he doesn't even flinch in the presence of the supernatural anymore.
[break]
[break]
"ah, as am i. maybe that's a coincidence too?"
[break]
[break]

he raises an eyebrow, his lie flowing smoothly. king was here because he was bored; not a single fuck went to what pokemon lived here. but she didn't have to know that did she?
[break]
[break]

"ye can ask for my help y'know. no shame in doin' so."

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
holy ground
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 3:39:36 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]personally, she doesn't believe in coincidence. it's kept quiet, however, if only to keep from inflating that damn ego of his.

instead, she offers a lazy shrug and sips from her iced coffee.

"perhaps," she murmurs.

another scoff escapes at the thought. her, asking him to help her find ghost types? no, wrong bitch. she's too proud now, too rooted in her ways to divert from them again. and so, she stares him down, a hand settling onto her hip.

"i don't need your help," the smile she flashes is sweet but her tone doesn't quite live up to the display. "but i suppose you can stick around if you want?"

she has a feeling, anyway, that he'd linger just to push her buttons.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
holy ground
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 5:16:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CUTIEFLY APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHIELD DUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRUGGLE BUG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUIVER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CINCCINO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HELPING HAND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TICKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BULLET SEED

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
holy ground
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 9:05:21 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

what was it with that he happened to surround himself with, always acting coy? it was enough to make him want to pull his own hair out sometimes.
[break][break]
oh well, thus was the game.
[break][break]
"if say so. try not ta rely ta heavily on me then, ye?"
[break][break]
he gives her a singular wink, before turning his gaze onto a pokemon as it emerges from the brush. it looks relatively harmless, in-truth, but..
[break][break]
a toxicroak emerges from it's pokeball, and sets itself upon the small mouse. a couple poison jabs has it scampering away, but a nasty sludge bomb puts an end to that idea quickly.
[break][break]
it's encapsulated into red light shortly after.

catch mousey.[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-toxicroak"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
holy ground
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 4:23:45 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]yep, that feeling is soon proved correct.

she rolls her eyes, shifting to take another sip from her coffee. his wink isn't returned in kind, per say. it earns a smirk and nothing more, as if she doesn't quite want to give in to whatever game they've committed to playing.

"sure, sure," she waves it off with her free hand. "don't get too distracted, yeah?"

and with that, she pivots on her heels to scan a different section of bushes than him. a cutiefly emerges shortly, a small cottonball of yellow fur. it drifts close, as if curious about her flavored coffee. and without thinking much of it, she extends the cup, straw wiggling slightly with the movement.

the cutiefly, surprisingly, seems to like the scent of pumpkin spice. it sniffs, floats, and then settles onto her hand. closer to the coffee but pleased nonetheless. she uses her free hand to give it a light pet along its tiny head and it wiggles with happiness. a new friend has now been made in the best way possible: bonding over iced coffee.

who knew today would be the day that illeana would discover that cutieflies are, in fact, cuties?

capturing cutiefly!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
holy ground
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 22:59:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SINISTEA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NASTY PLOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GIGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PROTECT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNUBBULL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LICK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
holy ground
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 5:43:03 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

"distracted, eh? not likely ta happen."
[break][break]
he heeds no mind to the bug-type as it saunters over to illeana. it would barely constitute to a snack, to his more predatorial sand sharks. rather, he clicks his tongue, summoning the attention of the toxicroak. it follows his gaze, landing on the newest arrival.
[break][break]
a small pink canine stares back up at him, yawning and blinking away exhaustion. king returns a wink, and the sludge bomb descends on the unsuspecting bullpup.
[break][break]
"anything big 'n scary live 'round here, or am i ta expect cute 'n cuddly the entire day?"

catch doggy.[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-toxicroak"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
holy ground
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 5:14:34 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]"why not?" she retorts.

there's plenty to be distracted about, perhaps. or maybe not. she doesn't dwell on it long.

a sinistea pops up before her train of thought goes any further. it's cute, as are all ghost types, really. she flashes it a smile and it giggles at the sudden attention.

funny, it almost reminds her of 's when it approaches with a flourish. the little teacup twirls around her head, as if looking her over. and when it finds whatever it happens to be looking for, it comes back to the front of her. she holds a hand out, much like she did with the cutiefly, and the sinistea settles a moment later. the little hand at its side releases the edge of the cup to wiggle each of her fingers with a giggle.

her eyes drift toward king. an eyebrow raises shortly after.

"what do you have against cute and cuddly?" she scoffs at the thought. anything can be precious and affectionate, even the big and scary creatures he seeks.

capturing sinistea!