awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
fairy hunters [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 23:31:07 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
"It's fun, yeah! The tips are nice too. You meet a lot of different types of people."

It's always interesting to see who would come in each night. Sometimes there would be a rowdy group of people. Other times, more sophisticated individuals would attend. Either way, it gave her income. And that's what she liked the most.

Luka began to list names, but something about Bubbles stood out to Jessie. She grinned, leaning down to pet her new Popplio.

"I like Bubbles. I think I'll stick with that. It's super cute."

It made sense to Jessica that Luka named hers after sweets. She was a sweet girl, and she seemed to match with a sweet tooth. How adorable. She couldn't help but giggle.

"I like the theme. There's a lot of sweets out there... but are you afraid you'd run out of names?"

As they continued to speak and go along the shoreline, a Ducklett appeared in front of Jessie. Of course, it was freaking adorable, so she just had to catch it. It made a few peeping noises at her, it's little feathered tail ruffled behind it.
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
fairy hunters [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2022 6:24:51 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"That's wonderful!" Luka chirps back. "I'm glad you enjoy it!"[break][break]
Honestly Jessica is doing amazing with her work. Luka wouldn't last five minutes.[break][break]
Either way, Luka grins when one of her suggested names resonates. Being of help to someone, even in so small a way, always brings a blissful warmth to her heart.[break][break]"If I run out...hm. That would be a lot of pokemon! But, um...I do cheat a little, she admits with the breath of a laugh. "Plum, lemon...sweet fruits totally count too! It's a loophole!"[break][break]
Ramune seems to agree with a happy squeak. She races ahead to greet another water type with Luka's steadily growing arsenal, and it seems that more friends are quickly made. Oh goodness...at least the horsea, like some other of her fish Pokemon, can seem to breathe just fine on land.[break][break]
"Speaking of sweets," Luka continues idly, "There's this really good ice cream place just up ahead on the beach. Do you want to try it out? It'll be my treat!"

[break][break]
[break]Catching Horsea!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fairy hunters [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 2:22:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]LUKA CAUGHT THE HORSEA!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNIPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]JESSICA CAUGHT THE DUCKLETT!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BIG PECKS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEATHER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!