awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
fairy hunters [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 20:46:56 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessica figured that even with the weather cooling off, a trip to Slateport Beach would be a nice way to relax for the day. She had nothing booked for tonight. No gigs, no night life activities.

Why not enjoy the sand and the sound of the waves?

Donning a cute, flowing dress and a sunhat, Jessie abandoned her shoes before delving her feet into the sand. She smiled, throwing her arms up as she stretched.

"What a day! This is so nice..."

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
fairy hunters [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 21:34:14 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

It's a peaceful day at the beach. Sunlight sparkles upon aquamarine waves and a pleasant breeze keeps the Hoenn heat from becoming too unbearable. It's ideal weather for a walk![break][break]

A popsicle dangles lazily from one hand, pecha-flavored ice drip-drip-dripping down and into the waiting mouth of Luka's Sobble. She giggles as his tongue darts out to catch every last drop, and eventually stops teasing and allows him to have the rest of the snack.[break][break]

"You're so spoiled," she admonishes with a laugh. "You're lucky you're so cute- oh! So cute!"[break][break]

Her attention is drawn from her Pokemon to another woman on the sand, light cotton billowing in the breeze behind her. "Your dress is so cute!" Luka calls out, fiddling with one of the ribbons on her own pastel sundress.
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fairy hunters [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 6:21:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CORSOLA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REFRESH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WIGGLYTUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE SLAP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
fairy hunters [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 2:59:48 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie's stretch was interrupted, if only for a moment, before she put her hands down. She looked at the girl who complimented her before a smile cracked on her face.

"Well, thank you! I've been wanting to wear this outfit for a while, and I thought why not? It's perfect for a fall beach day, I think," she said, swishing her hips.

"I think you look absolutely adorable too," Jessie said, approaching.

Along the way, she got distracted by a Corsola. She squealed, leaning down to pat it.

"So cute!"

catching corsola!

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
fairy hunters [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 6:08:29 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"I agree, I agree! It's perfect for the season, and you look lovely!" Compliments flow from glossy lips as easily as waves upon the shore. Coming from a complete stranger such saccharine sentiments might seem superficial, but with Luka, just one glance can tell you that she really means it. Every word.[break][break]

A pleased flush decorates her own freckled cheeks when the compliment is thrown back at her. "Oh, goodness..." But her embarrassment is concealed by distraction; a Corsola and Wigglytuff who arrive just in the nick of time.[break][break]

Luka sends out her Brionne. Sorbet, sweet as he is, isn't one much for fighting. The Sobble hangs back while his teammate sings Wigglytuff a lullaby, and in a twist to the usual formula the balloon Pokemon falls asleep, giving way to an easy capture.[break][break]

Luka smiles and peels off her sandals, letting them dangle from one hand while she observes the other woman and Corsola. "So cute," she says, already a broken record. "Awww! You guys, like, totally match!

So precious!"
[break][break]
[break]Catching Wigglytuff!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fairy hunters [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 8:08:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLAUNCHER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MEGA LAUNCHER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AZURILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BOUNCE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
fairy hunters [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 0:42:02 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
The Corsola was befriended and now hers, and Jessica couldn't be more pleased. She continued to give it a few pats on its little spiky bits. It was adorable.

"Your freckles are absolutely adorable, you know. People would kill for those."

Jessie had used makeup to apply her own fake freckles before. But she hadn't been blessed with natural spots like Luka's.

"I'm Jessica by the way. You can call me Jessie."

She spotted a cute little Azurill nearby. She wandered over, beckoning Luka.

"Look!"

skipping

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
fairy hunters [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 7:21:57 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Ehhh...you think so?" Dainty fingertips rest on her cheek. When she was younger, Luka used to cover her freckles with foundation. These days she's not so insecure about them, but Jessica's words are unintentionally reassuring regardless.[break][break]

"Thank you! You're so sweet," she gushes, following with her ragtag team behind the other woman. "I'm um, I'm Luka," she says, "And...aww, oh my gosh! And this is a baby!"[break][break]

She's referring, of course, to the Azurill that bounces along the seashore. Her Brionne seems instantly attached to the little thing, blowing out a few bubbles as greeting. The baby Pokémon responds with a trilling glee and chases after them, and after only a minute of playing it's clear that the two are inseparable.[break][break]

All the while Luka aww's in the background, hands clasped in delight. "Babies," she repeats, a soft coo. "Did you make a friend, Ramune?"

[break][break]
[break]Catching Azurill!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fairy hunters [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 3:15:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRANBULL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] QUICK FEET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD OCTILLERY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNIPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SIGNAL BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYDRO PUMP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
fairy hunters [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 3:52:27 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie watched the Azurill play with Luka's Brionne. That was absolutely a sight to behold. She squealed equally as loud as Luka did, unable to handle the cuteness.

"I swear, if you don't take that Azurill home..."

Luka did catch it, however. Thank goodness. Jessie couldn't bare to see what could have happened if the two had parted ways.

"What do you do, Luka? Anything fun?"

The Granbull caught her eye. She got down and extended her hand, trying to appear nonthreatening to not scare off the timid creature.

"It's okay! I won't hurt you, buddy."

catching granbull!

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
fairy hunters [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2021 22:54:28 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Me? Um...nothing all that exciting," Luka admits with a soft laugh. "Office work, mostly. What about you?" She refrains from bringing up the bit of work she's done with for his bank— calling herself a model seems pretty pretentious when she's only done photoshoot as a favor for her friend.[break][break]

She hovers near Jessica and the Granbull, keeping an eye on her own Pokémon as they play around in the water. Ramune is still getting along swimmingly with Azurill, balancing bubbles on her nose to the delight of the younger water type.[break][break]

"How do you feel about Mochi," she muses aloud. "Erm...as a name for Azurill, I mean! Do you often nickname yours?" She glances at the Granbull, a small smile tugging at honeysuckle lips. "He seems so sweet...I bet a cute name would suit him!"

[break][break]
[break]Catching Azurill!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fairy hunters [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 2:33:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD POPPLIO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CAPTIVATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICY WIND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLABEBE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLOWER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GRASSY TERRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MISTY TERRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
fairy hunters [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 17:35:11 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
"I work at clubs. Dancing, serving, entertaining. All that jazz, you know?"

She noticed a Popplio appear, approaching it and giving it a pat. It was so freaking adorable.

"Mochi's a cute name. I like it. What do you think I should call this one?"

She pointed at the Popplio.

"Yeah, I name mine! I like to name them cute names. The cuter, the better."

capture attempt popplio!

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
fairy hunters [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 4:12:12 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"A club...wow! That sounds so exciting! Do you have fun?" The implications go a bit over Luka's head— even if they hadn't, she's not one to judge. All she can tell for now is that Jessica is a lovely girl, and for now that's all that matters.[break][break]

A tiny fairy floating nearby seems drawn to their bubblegum hair. She hovers near Luka's face, herself and her flower tucking themselves behind the woman's ear. Luka giggles and accepts their presence, carrying them along with her while she follows her companion further along the beach.[break][break]

"Hmm...bubbles comes to mind, but that seems kind of obvious. Umm..soda? Blueberry? Hmm...I always name mine after sweets, so I'm a little biased." She purses her lips and tries to think. Meanwhile her Brionne floats forwards with Mochi, greeting her younger evolution happily. "They evolve into Primarina, right? Maybe something like...siren? Melody? Gosh, this is kind of hard!"

[break][break]
[break]Catching Flabebe!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fairy hunters [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 23:13:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HORSEA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNIPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUCKLETT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BIG PECKS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEATHER DANCE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]