awards
199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura1
Yvaine Varron
Grain. Juuust Grain. [M][AA]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 21:11:26 GMT
Yvaine Varron Avatar

Who would've thought she'd be roaming the fields in search for… for what exactly? Not even the League Officials seemed to know what was going on, so instead "brave" trainers were asked to help out with the endeavours. They'd even bothered reaching out to GaiaTech for support, which was why she even knew about this conundrum in the first place; yet for some reason she'd been tempted to decline any kind of help coming from their corner at first. "Monarch" would get the job done faster, but "Yvaine Varron" had been on the receiving end of this request… and for the sake of her mission's recent endeavours, she'd accepted. Sadly so, as it meant her Zoroark had yet again been banished to its Pokéball. All for the greater good, she'd whisper to herself; her partner would get all the attention it wanted later on.

So instead her little Shinx had been tossed onto the playing field, the small tyke aggressively sniffing the ground and fallen corn in search for any kind of scent it could trace. Glasses pushed back onto the bridge of her nose, her face fully altered with the right make-up so none of her scars would show throughout her time here; dressed in casuals to not offset the image she was trying to get across. The redhead would get to the bottom of this as "Yvaine Varron", full-time secretary and master in the arts of ignoring the pager stuck on her belt. They knew to give her call if it was truly urgent, so she could just check that later and enjoy being out of the office for now.

Signs [M][AA] ||

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 8:38:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"see anything?"

his toegkiss hums in the air, shaking her head as she continues circling above in search for...something. anything odd, really, that sticks out in the fields.

"that's okay. keep looking, dumpling!"

had given his togekiss her name. he finds it cute, even if it makes him a bit hungry.

it's only then that he notices someone else. apparently, they're not alone, which dumpling had definitely failed to inform him.

"hey! cute shinx."
close tab

played by

Aura

Monarch
she/her
March 26th
Chroma Highlands, Almia
Demi-romantic
Bounty Hunter/Ethologist
Civilian
You say you're a god man, so what I'm the devil herself
awards
199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura1
Yvaine Varron
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 4:49:50 GMT
Yvaine Varron Avatar

She'd been particularly absorbed in her thoughts, trying to coordinate things when she noticed the strange shadow cast upon the trampled corn. Her eyes darted upwards to see a white pokémon fly overhead-- far overhead. But even from down below she could make out its shape and take a wild guess -something her father would've hated had he known, preferring certainty even when guessing- a Togekiss?

What followed after was a voice, complimenting the Shinx at her side. The small electric type startled and nearly jumped, flipping around to bare its fangs at the newcomer. Yvaine, equally amused as her Shinx but forced to hide it behind a true pokerfaced smile, turned around, a subtle gesture of her hand silencing the Shinx. It promptly stopped growling and abandoned the corn it was sniffing, settling at its owner's heel. "Curious way to greet someone, but we'll take the compliment." The redhead replied with a smile, giving the man a polite nod in greeting. "Nice Togekiss." she'd casually point at the sky, having to put quite the effort in to not just smirk in return. Old habits never die. "You're here for this cornfield debacle too, I take it?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 8:25:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
matias can't help but chuckle at the sight of the shinx baring its fangs at him. as small as it is, it sure is aggressive.

"oh, thanks. her name's dumpling."

he peers up, giving his togekiss a small wave as she continues to circle above them.

"is that what they're calling it?"

his smirk comes easily, unhindered by anything as he looks back at her.

"i am. any theories so far?"
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights